> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

8PEN | a new input method for Android

Rep: (46)
8PEN
version: 2.7

Last update of the program in the header:29.03.2014

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
A new input method for Android.

Description:
entry system8pen can replace the standard keyboard on any device equipped with a touch screen, mobile phone, modern remote control or game controller. Its advantage, especially in the speed - using 8pen you can enter text much faster than using a keyboard with a traditional layout on a small screen. A simple gesture and imitation handwriting to minimize the amount of typing errors and make it possible to enter "blindly".

Version for Android 1.6 and above.

Homepage: http://www.8pen.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eightpen.android.eightpen
Demo video

Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 2.7 8PEN (Post # 30423884)

Change history
Auto-space optional
Voice input (Android 2.2 w. Voice recognition)
preview popup
Improved dictionary support
Basic themes
Height adjustment
Fine-grained shift pressure threshold
Optional vibration in central region
Slightly modified numeric layout
HTC Tattoo fix
Fix of phone keyboard bug causing force close on some phones

Past versions
Version: 1.1.2 Attached file8pen_1.1.2.apk (1.49 MB)
Attached file8pen_.apk(1.2 MB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 31.03.14, 03:55
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (96)
Russian is there?

Today we learn ...

Rep: (8)
Video is not particularly impressive. At 8 pen for each letter required a separate stroke after half-keyboard, and in the same swype requires only one stroke on the whole word, the difference in the speed dial on the order.

Rep: (6)
AND? created a theme-medal!

v7v7 @ 02.11.2010, 17:57*
AND? created a theme-medal!

The cap has a link to the Market, pay for a sample, if not pity overlaid apk, I unfortunately live in Ukraine, the paid market is not available ...

Rep: (6)
I am near to the west closer you live. Market Pay no identity. I think all this is not very functional. but poyuzat want as much as scratched
;)

Rep: (9)
And lay out here is not the fate of the way, from the Android Market download I did not succeed, he does not find it

And what is the message I posted at 19:14 where m, and on forums show 13:20

Post has been editedkiller2010 - 02.11.10, 19:16

Rep: (12)
In Russian it is not too long.
Judging byinfe with Droider, The first released version 2.2, and then to>1.6

Post has been editedtori - 02.11.10, 19:14

tori @ 02.11.2010, 18:12*
Judging by the infe with Droider,

Information about compatibility with Android version is on the official website of the program, and it is also duplicated in the cap threads ..

Post has been editedBertrud - 02.11.10, 19:17

Rep: (72)
would make free-version

ato would like to fork out, and server error immediately when card registration, and though kill.

Rep: (249)
The Market is. The price tag of 50 rubles. Only one comment that only English and not very comfortable shnyaga. Let's wait for the development.

Testing, APK added to the cap ...

Rep: (323)
in appearance do not like ... I know that if you put Pamper 15 minutes and remove

I will not put

Rep: (0)
I did not like the program. Use is not convenient.

Rep: (11)
interesting thing
if you get used to, it turns quickly

Russian forward, and button for voice input

Rep: (22)
alarik @ 02.11.2010, 17:45*
Video is not particularly impressive. At 8 pen for each letter required a separate stroke after half-keyboard, and in the same swype requires only one stroke on the whole word, the difference in the speed dial on the order.

I looked like you
to swipeblindly rack up "Fjgakebssuyd"

Post has been editedolderfkr - 03.11.10, 09:51

Rep: (67)
Why not catch up a little "blindly"? under the table at meetings sms typing? or extinguished screen?

Rep: (0)
In the car - not bad. Another thing that should be filtered interlocutors on those who understand Ingle and others. We are waiting for Russian. Are looking forward to.
While still need a little practice for the ultra-fast set.

Rep: (1)
5min indulged and could not really write SOLVO. May be at higher Experience and ride, but from svayp difficult to refuse, even though he is not perfect.

Rep: (179)
In my delirium, finally can not conveniently

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 15:23