Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Battery usage optimization | Hours that make for a larger view

Rep: (426)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Optimize battery usage
PictureSamsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.1 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.2 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware пїЅ | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | Acceleration пїЅ | All about Samsung KIES пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Battery Optimization | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ

Read necessarily !!!
1. Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2. Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement.If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You are super !!" etc.

About bug with 97-98-99%
About bug with 97-98-99% indicating a full charge on some firmwares - known. It is not necessary to write about it. Do not pay attention.

Reviews on the use, on how many sets per night?
How many times been said, under normal phone usage lives one day.
When closely-intensive use and can live for several hours.
With an average use can last for two days.
Reviews of different uses:
Samsung GT-i9000 - FAQ (Post # 4920323)
Samsung GT-i9000 - Discussion (Post # 5111524)

When using the normal programs of the night the battery can be discharged by 1-5%. More intensive discharge shows that some application uses battery rapidly. See what it is here:Settings>Phone Information>Battery use . Pay particular attention to Live wallpaper Widgets that update how any information (news, weather, courses etc) and network services (messengers etc). Look, try, change the program. As an example, who would have thought that such a simple program like TurnSilent (ringer off when turned face down, in a few hours can be eating a 20-25% Accum) Further, the older firmware = more voracious.

That can be used to optimize (how to make a wipe battery statistics)
It is highly recommended to read this:Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS

From hereTips to improve the energy saving devices on Android OS (Post # 5707341)man fights with the consumption process UserID 10005, com.google.process.gapps process

How to make a wipe battery statistics (Multiple options):
1. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=722862(Or detail and Russian here:Battery calibration )
2. Reset fromSGS ToolsApply script from the menu. We are looking for line delete_batterystats_.q.txt thanks12321q
3. From the CWM rekaveri Wipe Stat Battery
But do not expect anything magical on this action! IMHO the same thing you get after a couple of cycles of charge and discharge ...

In this hard work you can help:
JuicePlotterorBattery graphSchedule (Monitor) battery consumption
View battery magazine - * # * # 4636 # * # * or use a tiny utility to call BatteryHistory battery magazine (place of the Market)
Systempanel- task manager, information about the CPU, shared memory, network traffic
how to use
I had a similar problem - the night the phone was discharged half could not understand the reason, it was really the phone could not sleep "deep" sleep. A "Fancy Widget" prevented him from sleeping. In your case, it may also interfere with the application can be both.

And identify the problem helped me here this programka systempanel.r1.v1.0.6.apk

launch it and give it to hang in the tray. (Menu-->Settings-->Monitoring enable (I put all the checkboxes in the Men settings except temperature foringeytah)
Next, try At least an hour or 2 to use the device, let her sleep.
Then after 2 opens this chasa programku and look what happened with your device. (Press the menu button ->monitor-->history-->2 hours (if you have not touched the whole night then choose 8 hours)
1) if the CPU is loaded higher than 1% (for me it is below 1% which runs once an hour some sisetmny process for a couple of seconds), you mozhey easily determine who wakes your device (instead of "the Plot" put "options Top Apps "in the first place will stand the kotoreo to blame), annex))
Look more detailed information when this application prevent your "body" can sleep tapnuv on the line with the name of the process and ticking "compare". I use the phone in the normal holding of the day 3!
Thanks for the description fassat

Reviews, data on work time
funycat @ 27.12.2010, 14:34*
JPY, Doc, 12q
During operation, eats very well ... We are losing about 8.5% for 30 minutes.
The player mode with off-screen - 8% per hour

Sanderi @ 07.02.2011, 20:04*
Pozameryal to JS3 (with ROMkithchen), we have:
1 hour of talks on the phone. ~ 14%
1:00 Skype (with screen off) ~ 19%
1:00 Online video wi-fi ~ 30%

Attention!!!
If you write about a problem with the battery consumption, please mandatory specify:
1. Firmware Version
2. Installed kernel (if not native), active acceleration
3. Establishing and periodically upgrading widgets
4. Programs that run in the background (with the periodical updating of data, alarm clocks, profile management, and etc.)
5. What network using 2G / 3G, the signal level of approximately
6. Any other information that you think can help solve

Post has been editedkompressor10 - 25.05.15, 01:32

Rep: (19)
I noticed that on the (already wrote about it), the device JPK began to eat the battery faster somewhere percent to 20, and with heavy use began to warm up - if JM6 stays cool (online games) but now for 15-20 minutes a game or a movie heated noticeably and the housing and the screen (40-45 degrees and no longer heats up).
a feeling that the processor is overclocked ... Shilsya 803 Pete (no other problems) may in this case?

Rep: (131)
Sobak70,
Maybe because of this (803rd). I sewed 512M. Battery not eating more. During the night today - 0%. Somewhere you that it is running.

Rep: (112)
Mini performance report

I conducted a test quadrant.
Netjp6without overclocking, fixes, updates and so on.
Spend so to speak in the combat version (the system does not restart for almost a day worked in a very tense time, maybe the test is that it is possible, soft rolls, etc.)
Just before the test standard closed a task manager application active.

Result1002 parrot, on the one hand is not bad, but also not a fountain, the truth of 3D overtakes all several times.

Visually this firmware lag also did not notice, so I'm happy.

And a couple of words about the battery, as I have said almost daily active yuzaniya + always-on wi-fi, even at night and outside the home is not disconnected + to sleep last night watched a couple of episodes Simson and half an hour youtube.

The charge at the moment17% that does not quite bad, with such activity.

Post has been editedbakzz - 14.10.10, 17:38

Rep: (7)
Here wanted to ask, put a lot of different 2.2, and fashion and clean, and I get the same result, no lag, everything will run smoothly, but there is one thing, the battery)) in standby mode all the phone exactly, the battery for the night do not eats, but it is necessary to pick up as the battery starts to fly in front, ie it does not matter to internet crawled, igruhu included, is fading away, rode the subway 20-30 minutes -20-25% of the batteries, Malolo who are faced with this, I repeat that all this is only 2.2, I did not notice at 2.1, no such phenomena).

Post has been editeddunesf - 17.10.10, 10:50

Rep: (13)
Enjoying Darky's Raw Steel Edition v2.2, tell us how it is with the battery behaves? Faster or slower eating? Just if the speed is the same as Goodbye RFS, but about the last said that it eats battery with incredible speed, then there is a suspicion that everything sadly.

Post has been editedkincajou - 21.10.10, 19:10

Rep: (100)
VooDoo better for it formats the folder / data into the ext4, and makes only oclf loop'y. The second method is more unstable, slow and resource-intensive.
The best way out - a full format of the entire phone to ext2 / ext4, but as long as there is a very serious problem with the battery.

Rep: (18)
kolesnik.max @ 22.10.2010, 19:37*
Yesterday flashed Darky's Raw Steel Edition, the battery began to fly directly in the face (in comparison with JM9). It's all right?

confirm or disprove, please. Downloading now subject

Rep: (5)
And the truth is on Darky's Raw Steel Edition, simply flies battery. I drove to yesterday, now I will pour something else. Tried after Darky's Raw Steel Edition, pour Darky's Raw Steel Edition LITE, does not arise.

Rep: (169)
ViNtosss @ 22.10.2010, 13:13*
And the truth is on Darky's Raw Steel Edition, simply flies battery. I drove to yesterday, now I will pour something else. Tried after Darky's Raw Steel Edition, pour Darky's Raw Steel Edition LITE, does not arise.

recommend, Per day yuzaniya flight is excellent, the battery is consumed at the level JM9

Rep: (426)
Dex Vega,
kincajou,
Two divergent reviews .. Who is right?

Rep: (379)
funycat @ 22.10.2010, 13:58*
Dex Vega,
kincajou,
Two divergent reviews .. Who is right?

I did not observe an increased battery consumption.
The same as on a normal JP6 with voodoo.

PS: already releasedversion 2.0, On osnovannayuniversal nucleuswith support and clockworkmodbacklight Notification!
As long wait, I feel like every day to restore the backups ...
But overall good fit ROM.

Post has been editedandrewin - 22.10.10, 13:05

ooh)) Dark Steel eats the battery finally can have 2 weeks since I suffer) and the fashion set and that only did not set, the battery uletaeet) but when it is turned on, and not just lying around) - so far found only one opportunity to actually use the phone - Stock jp6

Rep: (517)
dunesf @ 22.10.2010, 13:39*
ooh)) Dark Steel eats the battery finally can have 2 weeks since I suffer) and the fashion set and that only did not set, the battery uletaeet) but when it is turned on, and not just lying around) - so far found only one opportunity to actually use the phone - Stock jp6
I do not know how everyone, but for me it is not even bad battery holds, satisfied.

Rep: (18)
For those who might want to upgrade to Darky's ROM. I tried himself. Battery consumption on JM9 level but lagii: russian_ru: ... Voodoo does not help. Retraces back to JM9, IMHO, the most bright-eyed firmware at the moment. I will tryTayutama

Rep: (87)
Rus_Big_Bear @ 24.10.2010, 11:53*
For those who might want to upgrade to Darky's ROM. I tried himself. Battery consumption on JM9 level but lagii ... Voodoo does not help. Retraces back to JM9, IMHO, the most bright-eyed firmware at the moment. I will try Tayutama

I ponra.Odnoznachno identity is not the best today - that'shttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=809109all that is necessary to remove arhive.Repartishen daw.http://android.sztupy.hu/dl/SztupY_JPM_JP6_NORFS_ROM_0.2.zip

Rep: (100)
aspiens
It is possible that this mod - the fastest, but it is not the best, because it has a number of disadvantages, among which the most painful -huge battery consumption. Per hour, with an average working out to 40%. While this mod "neyuzabelen".
Rus_Big_Bear
I have no idea why you have the place to be lag. Use DTs modes, stitched with JM9, and zalagfiksenny VooDoo 5 6 pre - everything just flies.
Try to repeat the upgrade procedure again, with a couple of nuances:
  • jackdaw repartishn with firmware jm9
  • before and after the installation Darcis fashion - Factors rezet.

Rep: (87)
alexremn @ 24.10.2010, 20:08*
It is possible that this mod - the fastest, but it is not the best, because it has a number of disadvantages, among which the most painful - a great battery consumption. Per hour, with an average working out to 40%. While this mod "neyuzabelen".

About Goodbye RFS we are talking? And about a strong power? The device is removed from the charging nazad.Zaryazhenny 20 hours to 98 hours protsentov.Poslednie three taymkiller.Razgovorov as really the strength of 40 minutes during which time, the Internet is much vayfay zhe.Seychas shows 69 protsentov.Pri this set advansed a task killer on the aggressive mode, with frequency kill processes when the sleep mode and security level - LOW (shows and kills more processes) .Ustanovleny animated wallpaper (if it's something affects) .Problem with power I do not see any at all, as well as with whatever is notorious lag.

The only trouble all firmware 2.2 discovered me, it depends on the machine firmly when you try to launch music pleera.Pri fact that on the outside of the map several folders with FLAC.Programma file format sees the albums, but when any of them starts vyzhirat memory under a zero, nothing process impossible to kill and thus is treated only taking out the battery.

Rep: (411)
Hpdeskjet @ 24.10.2010, 21:40*
and I have no lag fixation without avtokillera (just killyal all tasks), per night 40% shaval))))) (this was jm5)

What we need to understand just eats battery
dial
* # * # 4636 # * # * - check the battery magazine ,
at the same time for one night 50% gobble-razobralsya- process MTP applications (if written properly) - and not hung in the manager ...
helped restart ...

Post has been editedbcspb - 24.10.10, 20:53

Rep: (379)
Dex Vega @ 26.10.2010, 16:08*
somebody tried latest creation Doc_Kalpik V5.1 been following Star theme going tonight to check out, may have some yuzal? like impressions?

Excellent ROM. Recommend.

andrewin @ 26.10.2010, 17:53*
Excellent ROM. Recommend.

I would like to know - as there is with a battery ... I understand the last modems that complete with JPH \ JP6 big problem with energy. I did notice when compared with JPK even (charge up to 100% in the ON state in 01-00 Went to bed I got up to 09-00 -.. Remaining 89%.).

Post has been editedmaster_Lee - 26.10.10, 17:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 11:02