> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Geomedroid Pro | The decision of geometrical problems.

Rep: (47)
Geomedroid pro
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:28.10.2010

Attached filescreen.jpeg(12.11 KB)
Attached filescreen2.jpeg(15.73 KB)

Description:
This program solves both geometric formuly.Takie
-Area - square, rectangle, etc.
-Volume - Cuba, a rectangular prism, etc.
-The surface - cube, sphere, etc.
+ Calculator

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.1
Attached fileGeomedroid_Pro_1.1.apk(174.86 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (144)
And yet? Maybe even something to eat? And the above-mentioned tasks are usually solved in mind that here for the phone to climb. Better would be a good guide to all theorems.

Or maybe there is still something like the one shown in the second screenshot?

Rep: (47)
Contains all the geometry formulas of the original Geomedroid.

Area - Square, Rectangle, etc.
Volume - Cube, Rectangular Prism, etc.
Surface - Cube, Sphere, etc.
Along with Heron's formula, side angle side, regular interior angles, and a calculator.

Rep: (88)
But today at work to solve puzzles and be the best side of a right triangle is calculated by a known diagonal and two angles)))

Rep: (35)
And I have some get along issued. He held area of ​​the trapezoid, and he gave me something unintelligible. It turned out (the formula - ((b1 + b2) * h) / 2) that it does not divide by 2! I'm shocked! but there is still such a program? something could not find anything intelligible for Android.

Rep: (5)
There wolphram alpha, and, function inspector. Look at the forum, I downloaded it from here, I'm just a phone, so he would have given link

Rep: (0)
Take a bracket, and then considers

Rep: (326)
Did not impress. There are far more advanced and less free utility "geometric formula".

Rep: (4)
Shortcuts can be?
search for "geometric formula" is not

Rep: (0)
And it's good: rolleyes: and like beta: sveta:, so that in future times when finalize .................

Rep: (1)
ZTE is working on

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 4:16