Extend Android Battery Life | Power Saving utility

Rep: (160)
Extend Android Battery Life
version: 0.63

Last update of the program in the header:28.10.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Smartphones have become more greedy with respect to the battery due to multi-tasking processor and network power hungry applications, which are now increasing tendency. Of course, there are some useful tips on extending the battery life, but we need to talk seriously about how to actually save battery power.

Android is a very complex operating system, some hacks may be used to conserve battery power for those who need a smartphone performance when it's needed most.

SuperPower is a power-saving utility that allows you to set some variables so that when a certain battery charge threshold, the application will perform a specific function.

Key features:

Control of:
phone data
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Processor speedROOT
Communication (2G / 3G)ROOT

This can be changed in the above possibilities:
status screen
Wi-Fi (the state of the network connection)
TV power consumption in a state of lock
Download speeds
The application in the foreground
Sleep mode
Behavior when the battery is low

Jump yet available from Market or QR code from the developer.

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=807989
Android Market: market: // details id = nl.morose.superpower?

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.appbrain.com/app/nl.morose.superpower
Russian interface: Not

Supported versions 1.6+

Post has been editedExus - 28.10.10, 15:45

Rep: (11)
Somebody testil prog? It should swing?

Rep: (7)
I .. 2:00 - normal flight ... all functions except for the frequency of the processor involved

Rep: (84)
I put this program yesterday. I put all the parameters. Like the battery began to work better (from morning to afternoon spent 50% of the battery, it is usually much more).
But he had noticed - wi-fi prog does not disable (set to "switch off after a minute, after not finding a network"). Maybe even some schools there, I do not know, did not measure.

I have somewhere 30% saves batteries, all functions are just some of the values ​​require ROOT rights. : Yes2:

Rep: (5)
Put somebody apk, but it gives an error in Market ....

glavcon
Try to pump from the convenience store ... it is sometimes not swing.
Apk How will I add to his cap

Rep: (8)
remove one thread APK from your phone)

Rep: (409)
Who asked keep.

Attached files

Attached fileSuperPower_0.63.apk(282.97 KB)

Rep: (409)
Maybe enough time has passed, but somehow I did not appreciate the advantages of ... Oh it would have on the Russian, but it is not clear ...

Rep: (164)
I propose to immediately put a program and noticed the positive results of the unsubscribe options. And some (including me) are not experts in Inglish :)

Rep: (19)
An interesting example program according to the description. And what better than the same SetCPU? Just not very clear, due to which the energy savings achieved.

I wanted to add to his hat link to download apk and translated stages, but for some reason it says "You do not have permission edit this post." :(

Rep: (19)
ExuSs @ 01.11.2010, 17:12*
I wanted to add to his hat link to download apk and translated stages

Add here yet :)

Rep: (-2)
A rough perevodik menu nizya publish? : Blush: And I Papuan in foreign languages: D

Rep: (31)
After 2 months of picking its i5700 realized that the real battery can only save the user.
Utilities like this and not bad, but they need to be written for a specific model with its ICPI \ CPUClock etc. rather than universal.
A real example: Motorola Milestone in the gene. Dir die before 18:00. I'm picking up the same device and without changing anything, a more stringent use of it lasted until 21:00 without problems (another 15% remained). They sat down together to understand. Reasons: Wi-Fi does not turn off, the application does not kill, after turning all that is in the startup as a lived and lives, does not regulate the brightness, etc. etc. It bends until it's OK to do it can not. So I advise all the same rutsyami some things to do.

PravednikUA
Yeah) To some extent you are right, but currently checked that some utility saves battery power)

Plavlik
If you have time today, I translate, just no time at all (

Vot moved the main menu items are in order.
I ask the moderators to add to his cap. : D

Super Power v0.63 BETA
Test version.

Pin
Some activities may require a PIN code is already available on some devices.

root characteristics
To configure these features require ROOT rights.

Screensaver
Setting related options on / off screen.

Compound Wai-Fai
settings related to the status of the connection wi-fi

Screen lock
Setting functions related to the screen lock screen and consumption of energy in sleep state.

While loading
For this feature to work the device on Android 2.2 and higher platform.

concretization application
Application specific options for a particular application.

Snap
Setting options for when the device is attached to.

data schedule
Certain data will be available at a particular time.

Sleep mode
All kinds of settings to schedule Sleep Mode.

Low battery
Settings, operating with low battery.

Charging
settings, while charging the device.

Notifications
Notification settings.

Debugging
Remedy.

Rep: (-2)
Thanks for the translation. : Happy: Program poyuzat and at first glance, plus The battery life on the face. At work, at a temperature of 0 degrees bodies lay for 10 hours then the player shopping climbed for another hour and 4-5, pofotkat, came home: Charging is not required :) However, the program is sometimes a bit strange coming out of hibernation, and more (Do not know it or because of its I not) somehow buggy started working online. Prog leave. Author 7futov topics under the keel: thank_you:
P / s as the gathering a 15 Posts obzatelno plus vleplyu :))

Post has been editedPlavlik - 05.11.10, 06:36

Rep: (181)
Plavlik @ 05.11.2010, 06:35*
However, the program is sometimes a bit strange coming out of hibernation, and more (Do not know whether because of her or not) somehow buggy started working online.

[S] Yes, work has become the device is very buggy, so knocked down, and more ... off we go:
Battery become discharged 2 times faster. Who did wipe, look, I hope it will be better. Gt-i9000.
Add a hat: there are cases of incorrect work of the program. After removing the battery can be increased consumption. Use caution.

Post has been editedEgor3 - 07.11.10, 08:42
Reason for editing: see below

Rep: (0)
Egor3 @ 06.11.2010, 16:41*
Add a hat: there are cases of incorrect work of the program. After removing the battery can be increased consumption. Use caution.

Some of your observations is not enough for such manipulations. Let confirm a few more people.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 15:36