> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Multi-touch Gallery | View images

Rep: (11)
Multi-touch Gallery for Droid
Version: 1.4.0

Last update of the program in the header:26.10.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Applications Gallery with special features for Droid phones.

+ Support for multi-touch
+ Show cover in landscape mode
+ Switch scale photo
+ Free, but with advertisement

Homepage: http://gallery.breadandbuttertool.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.4.0
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/663263/BandB.Lifestyle.Gallery.Multi.Touch_1.apk
Past versions

Post has been editedRubakaz - 09.11.10, 15:38
Reason for editing: corrected name

here is a link to the marketmarket: // details / id = BandB.Lifestyle.Gallery ... Androlib% 20Page?

Rep: (4)
I downloaded it from the convenience store. Well, no ... nothing remarkable in)

AAA found, but it's in the message, and how to cap the theme?

Attached fileBandB.Lifestyle.Gallery.Multi.Touch_1.apk(421.22 KB)

Post has been editedlamdth - 26.10.10, 13:02

Rep: (4)
Choate gallery so-so. Standard sensovskaya faster and more convenient.

In general, this program is only valid for the Galaxy, as standard gallery it does not increase the image.

Rep: (452)
The program is relevant at least because the standard gallery of thumbnail images increases, and to view detailed images (text A4, etc.) is not necessary.

Rep: (38)
Prog terrible treshak, nedovedenny to mind.

Even taking into account that in the galaxy increases Gallery pictures of tambneylov, use it did not. Normal galleries for Android yet no - unfortunately: /

Compared with the standard 3DGallery quite normal.
by the wayno one could put a standard HTC gallery? Painfully like: lol: .Senks

Post has been editedYegorych1 - 27.10.10, 11:05

Rep: (-2)
slag one another)))

Rep: (385)
lamdth @ 26.10.2010, 15:43*
Because standard gallery it does not increase the image.

What kind of nonsense} -) ... as it does not increase the picture in Sam.Gal.S. :? D .. !! Everything there is increasing B)

Post has been editeddupont2009 - 08.08.12, 12:15

Rep: (110)
That you do not clear.
It does not increase in CAMCE default 'gallery.
It hashes all images in 800x480.
Because of this, when the picture is zoomed pikseliziruetsya.
You compare both here and zooms in default.
It applies only for the i9000 had such dances in the gallery.
You can still make sure that the zoom in the gallery cuts and without a program,
go into the camera and view photos through his viewer there full zoom at the resolution of the image.

Post has been editedkirill5037 - 01.11.10, 21:48

Rep: (181)
The program is not much, a lot of glitches, for example. if I spend a finger sharply at zumirovnnoy a photo-leafing when it is not necessary;
When viewing the image grid in landscape mode starts podglyuchivaet (it seems sobugfeature)
Well, when you turn off, turn on the screen does not automatically flips back into the landscape, if I looked at it.

But this is the only program for the Galaxy S, which normally increases the photo.

For all who do not understand the standard-compresses the image before the show, and the small text in it to look almost unreal.
Yuzayu the first days after purchase devaysa! :)

Rep: (7)
norms of the program. no alternatives

offer in the first post add zhirnenky "is relevant only for the Galaxy S"

Rep: (62)
lamdth,
Come on. On SE x10 mini gallery at all. All images in a heap, sorted by date. Edited picture - climbed up in the list, the other at the bottom.
The Multi-touch Gallery even folders view. A lack of animation transition survive :)

Rep: (483)
And I liked it more than Large Image Viewer 13. Current here minus a little tormoznutaya

Rep: (41)
there is a paid version without ads

Rep: (3)
-On SE X8 zoom double tapom only twice all. You can not bring the city map 8000h6000. Multichacha my body is not present.

Rep: (35)
Translated prog. Perhaps the translation is not complete because I am translating what he saw on the menu and options

Attached fileBandB.Lifestyle.Gallery.Multi.Touch_1_rus.apk(407.84 KB)

Rep: (0)
prog excellent !! when zooming, the photo is not smeared - it can not fail to please: D bad one - do not understand gif: sveta:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21