> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Memoires | notes, diary

Rep: (25)
Memoires
Version: 1.9.3.3

Last update of the program in the header:04.07.2014

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Your personal diary.

Description:
Private, password-protected and encrypted diary.
Enter your thoughts and photos and save them.
Organizing memos using tags and binding to a place.
Building a "flow of thought."
Specify your mood and share with friends.
Sync data with Google Docs.
Preparing to print.

Developer: Victor nakonechny
Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/drodiary/
Android web market: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.n...ZHJvbW9yaXMiXQ ..

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.9.3.3 Memoires (Post # 32620262)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 07.07.14, 03:39
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (179)
free?

Enotovod @ 10.26.2010, 09:21*
free?

Yes.

Rep: (7)
There is a lack of font editing (very small letters), and the program is interesting.

Rep: (0)
Moznyy @ 10.26.2010, 17:16*
Font editing is missing

These are the details ... The main thing is that it works differently, it copes with the stated functions))

In general, an interesting program, leave, indulge))
Thanks to the author.

Rep: (77)
I do not want to connect with Google in any way - in my profile there is already data on authorization, and Memoriz persists, saying that nifiga - what to do?

Rep: (78)
Judging by the activity of the topic, many are not interested, but still the program has already been updated many times (I wanted to lay out yesterday, but I forgot it .. thanksProgmanit that his comments reminded her).

A new version:
Attached fileMemoires.1.2.5.4.apk(1.42 MB)

Progmanit @ 11/30/2010, 16:03*
I do not want to connect with Google in any way - in my profile there is already data on authorization, and Memoriz persists, saying that nifiga - what to do?

I had a similar. I contacted the author, he advised to delete the file already created in Google and synchronize for the first time over Wi-fi. It helped.

Rep: (77)
dqd2006 @ 11/30/2010, 18:25*
delete already created file in Google and synchronize for the first time over Wi-fi. It helped.

but unfortunately I do not have :(

Progmanit @ 12/09/2010, 1:19*
but unfortunately I do not have :(

Try to sign up with the author of the program. he responds quickly enough to questions.

Rep: (106)
Great program. Just found a nasty thing. The file was on a memory card and was password-protected. Reformatted the memory card (file transferred). After that, does not accept the old password.
In general, I did not lose anything important, but keep in mind if you store a password-protected file on a flash drive.

Rep: (5)
I like the program, I use it. What, I think, is not enough - the desktop part. The Android part is clearly intended for tourists - people stray. And if a person takes notes while traveling, it is logical to assume that he will then sit down to comb them and put them into some one text. This, of course, is best done on a large computer.

Where does the program store the photo?

Rep: (1)
On the wildfire es black screen and that's it :(

The program is very high quality and made with great diligence. Also, the author very quickly responds to all appeals. Personally, I did not intend to keep a diary. The idea was to use as a notebook, but there are more simple and usable notes. So far I have deleted it, but I think when I buy the next body on the android (I don’t have much memory on the Hero), I don’t think that I really need this program. By the way, the last update adds the ability to add voice notes.

Rep: (4)
The program is interesting, I master. But - Question!. How can I delete backups created by the program? To not want to rub something out of ignorance?

Rep: (5)
I plan to change the phone on the iPhone! Is it possible to transfer the history of the program to the word file for example, or even better into something similar on the iPhone! In general, so as not to erase stupid entries for six months? !!!! Thank you in advance!

Post has been editedmamba_max - 09.09.11, 16:29

Found an unpleasant glitch. Protected notes with a password. Then through the "Application Management" transferred the program to the sd-card. Now the password does not fit, and apparently it can not be restored. Reverse transfer to the phone does not help. be careful

Rep: (8)
New version Version 1.6.0.1
You can download from the market

Post has been editedserezhenko - 30.09.11, 15:53

Rep: (3)
Current version: 1.6.0.1Android Market

a great)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:23