> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ZP Dashboard Pro | As a pilot in the cockpit

Rep: (87)
ZP Dashboard Pro
Version: 2.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:23.10.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
ZP Dashboard Pro - the program allows you to feel like a pilot, displays the information as if you were piloting the plane.

Displays a variety of information, namely:

- Customize Displays
- G-Force
- Speed, Heading
- Azimuth, Pitch, Roll
- Camera View
- HUD Mode
- GPS Location Altitude
- Detail, Normal, Simple view
- km / h, mph, knots

Additional Information

Download: Version: 2.0.0
Attached filezp_dashboard_pro_v2.0.0.apk(83.85 Kb)

Past versions

Rep: (106)
left to get a plane

Rep: (10)
Obana @ 23.10.2010, 22:56*
left to get a plane

Airplane these features built-in: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
Kinder delighted. Acer Liquid normal flight.

heh and recording a program on the screen there? would have made ready DVR with zhps binding and did not seem to be heavy

A Th, cool. I like it. Pretty interesting idea would be more Russian (well, it's in the trailer is not very necessary, because there is not very difficult to understand). Spike goes on normally. ;)

Rep: (483)
MAO Yo! Well, exactly the human imagination has no limits! And as soon as the people comes to mind is to do !? Well it must be ... well ....! I do not mind of course! Wheel because when it was too useless thing !!!
Everything has its time!

generally useful thing !!! all pilots to have at itself as an alternative to devices such as PE - tidy was covered and then half of all there =)) or paragliding fly =)

ling want recorder in the car on the basis of it. whether there is a program for recording from the screen? I know there are screenshots and record?

Rep: (1353)
izverg_ru @ 28.10.2010, 18:15*
ling want recorder in the car on the basis of it. whether there is a program for recording from the screen?

Waved his hand in front of screen, look what the delay is.
Plus, if you still have the video robbing from the screen and to a file to compress the delay will be even twice as large.

Rep: (1)
izverg_ru @ 28.10.2010, 18:15*
ling want recorder in the car on the basis of it. whether there is a program for recording from the screen? I know there are screenshots and record?

free DVRDailyRoads Voyager
paidVideoReg.

Rep: (13)
Cool stuff! I will be on changes in college "fly" through the corridors! A video recording is missing, however, is not enough.

Rep: (17)
A plane is sound? It is necessary to tie for greater reality and that dynamic was. Kids in general will be delighted, and friends will be surprised!

Rep: (6)
A plane is not included? : D

Rep: (6)
! Cool Prog x10 mini Flight normal: D

Rep: (36)
That would somehow record a video screen, and cool program: D

Rep: (8)
Che is like a joke? : Lol:

A doctor and why you are all crazy with rudders run on the nuthouse?
Doctor gets out of the safe rul- no idea, go take a look!

silent-service @ 21.12.2010, 10:17*
A plane is sound?

lips "bzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzh ...": lol:

Post has been editedJimi_hendrix - 06.04.11, 21:20

Rep: (1)
They still had to come up with a program of "Terminator view 101 of an eye." There and do not have to fly. Go yourself go ... and the dog to bark in the background. Notably it would be.

I (on the Samsung Galaxy S) does not show the speed ....
Prompt how ?, what ?, where? tune....

Very interesting prog, but Defy works is not entirely correct: after the release of her many icons to display incorrectly motoblyure.

Renatv12 @ 07.06.2011, 19:25*
I (on the Samsung Galaxy S) does not show the speed ....
Prompt how ?, what ?, where? tune....

I join the question.
Samsung Galaxy S.
I downloaded the demo version for the test and found that the speed all the time 0 Comment please.

Rep: (2)
On Market has a new version, put pliz !!! : Rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 14:16