Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Flash and modding | Archive.

Rep: (100)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware and Modding
Firmware modding and Galaxy S.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.1 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.2 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | Acceleration пїЅ | All about Samsung KIES пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Battery Optimization пїЅ | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ

If you are new to the forum,MANDATORYread: 10 commandments novice | How to make the forum convenient and useful | F.A.Q. by samsung gt-i9000 | Android OS FAQ | Glossary
First time here? Start with : The first steps in the firmware | Instructions for the firmware via Odin and Kies | ALL the definitions used in the firmware.
Before you ask questions about, check out the Frequently Asked Questions and answers (FAQ)

1.Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2.It discusses only the issues of modes, flash and cores for SGS. Repeated questions described in FAQah and instructions, as well as questions from the other (top list)deleted without warning. Oftop / flood / flame or gross / repeated violation of the rules are followed by warnings, RO, ban. Thank you for understanding.
3.Be polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You're super !!" etc
4.Perezalit requests, please post here ->Perezalete ...

пїЅ Firmware пїЅ Fashion пїЅ Kernels пїЅ Modems пїЅ Utility пїЅ Poll пїЅ

K
Request to all developers on the forum modssavagemessiahzine.com: With the release of the new version, when you create a new fashion - I refer my QMS / PM description + link to your events or a link to a post with the mod. Thanks in advance.

All rights for distribution and modification of the mods and ornaments owned by the poster.
this topic the author is not liable for any dead phones.
Thank you all for your attention. Yes force be with you. :)

M
The theme remains the archive and will be processed.
Discussion of the transfer to theSamsung GT-i9000 - Firmware and Modding

Post has been editedloza - 25.06.12, 17:35
Reason for edit: Update 29.03: Added modems.

Rep: (2)
Cuthalir @ 01/27/2011, 02:24*
Here you can "cook" the assembly on your own way, as you please with what you need.

And install through the recovery?

Rep: (45)
Antidroid @ 01/27/2011, 07:18*
And install through the recovery?

Like your heart: you want - through the recovery, you want - Odi. A variety of options for cooking assemblies are offered: rofl:
Karandash @ 01/27/2011, 00:17*
Is there firmware with Rom from HTC?

No and hardly they will.
AndrogalaxyS @ 01/26/2011, 22:22*
Che then I rolled the last Darky 9.0.2, and I have a JPY firmware in me about the phone ... Here it is damn, I thought it was on the basis of JS3 or what is the garbage.

Yes, Dary 9.0.2 on JS3 and put it preferably over JS3. Apparently, you did not download something or something wrong.

Post has been editedcuthalir - 27.01.11, 09:07

Rep: (4)
Cuthalir @ 01/27/2011, 09:07*
Yes, Darky 9.0.2 on JS3 and put it preferably on top of JS3. Apparently, you did not download something or something wrong.

Apparently I put it as I advised Darky from him only 8.0 and everything works fine without wipe, but just everywhere and the versions about how it was JPY and left ... I cheated pancake with your scripts, but I downloaded the fact that The archive is posted on the site 9.0.2 ...
By the way, the site of Darka and there is not mentioned that the last release based on JS3 (((

Post has been editedAndroGalaxyS. - 27.01.11, 10:16

Rep: (2219)
Evgen-20 @ 01/26/2011, 22:37*
I open it 7zip.

It is noticed that, 7zip with TAR-archives works not correctly

Rep: (65)
Pawill @ 01/27/2011, 10:09*
It is noticed that, 7zip with TAR-archives works not correctly

In addition, it is written about a "built-in modem", but in the firmware through one modem there is a separate part. Those. Here or in .tar lie all 3 parts and you first need to remove from there or what modeme then is we talking about?

Rep: (2219)
cnyx
When everything in one Tar archive is just the so-called single-name firmware. In my humble opinion, it is likewise how many files will be shown, one or three archive, all files will be discharged in memory according to the Pit map.

Rep: (6)
AndrogalaxyS @ 01/27/2011, 09:55*
Quote (Cuthalir @ 01/27/2011, 09:07)
Yes, Darky 9.0.2 on JS3 and put it preferably on top of JS3. Apparently, you did not download something or something wrong.

I also did everything as described, nowhere any mistakes, no jams, everything rose exactly and the first time, but in the JPY information is written. I do not remember that in some instruction Darka indicated that you need to first install separate JS3 with Wipe or without ...

Rep: (11)
People, tell me pzhlst:

Until recently, Yuzal Darka 8.0. It seems to be arranged, and maybe just already tired of sewing and sewing.
Exactly until the moment I did not bought new ears of Sennheiser CX 500 (bought on eBay). The sound in them is much better than in the relatives, but for some reason quieter! Those. In the subway, there is almost nothing to hear anything!
I read about the new core, in which they namuned with sound and rolled 9.0.2 over 8.0 dirty.
It seems everything works, no questions arise. I put the volume of the sound of the sound in the headphones in Vudkontorolapp to the maximum, in the subway - everything became good. But after the bodies overload, the settings are not saved.
My jamb? Or trouble firmware?

Shl. And who else revealed and what problems in Darka 9.02?
PS2. Now for "" smiling, stupidly want to use the device. I want to score on everything, flash JS3, roll a speedmode with Voodoo-sound and calm down, but I really like the design of Darka, in the style of Gingerbread. The people, who will show (to the link with the design of this style) how to roll this topic (Gingerbread) on JS3, I will be very grateful, "plus" from the soul.
Thank.

Rep: (776)
Trofim @ 01/27/2011, 10:30*
pcnet in a link with registration in this style

Not one in one with a darque, but very similar topichere.

Rep: (23)
There is a separate Dark design theme, but JS3 seems to be not a deodexted firmware and the theme modes will not be

Rep: (776)
Beetle!,
It seems like deodexed thanks to Pawill

Trofim

As I understand you, too, stuck, stupidly want as "jailbreak and forgot about everything")))
Relative to the last darke, while there are no problems noticed, everything is fast, smoothly, smoothly, except for scrolling the magazine, it seems to me that stamp android, well, or samsung)))

I advise you to see the topic at the end of my signature, everything is pretty angry, and there is also a greenish option too.

Rep: (83)
Curiousman @ 01/27/2011, 01:32*
I downloaded the new core Speedmod K12Q WITH HZ = 500. Tell me, will you stand on js3 (I want to alter it)?

Nicholas1994 @ 01/27/2011, 02:03*
Yes

And on deodexed? No nuances?
And further. I have already gathered this core on JPY. Do I need to roll back before the firmware on js3? Maybe so that there was no dance with a tambourine, restore Stock KDERRO?

Post has been editedCuriousman - 27.01.11, 11:46

Rep: (107)
PaWill,
And through which program it is better to pick .tar? As far as I know you are engaged in rebuilding firmware, what do you use?

Evgen-20 @ 01/27/2011, 12:30*
And through which program it is better to pick .tar?

The .tar itself opens winrar-Ohm, and the .rfs and .bin files pulled out from there. I read that FactoryFS.RFS can change the extension on .iso and everything will open (the prog types of Winiso, WinRAR) - so I did not work (Invalid Format).

Post has been editedCuriousman - 27.01.11, 13:17

Rep: (107)
Factoryfs.rfs picks up the Ultraiso program, but first you need to learn how to properly unpack and back to collect .tar, as far as I understood WinRAR does not know how to collect .tar

Evgen-20 @ 01/27/2011, 13:30*
As far as I understand WinRar does not know how to collect .tar

I did not try myself, but I read that you just need to collect without compression.

Daleros @ 01/27/2011, 11:08*
Relative to the last darke, while there are no problems noticed, everything is fast, smoothly, smoothly, except for scrolling the magazine, it seems to me that stamp android, well, or samsung)))

It was with disabled chips. Included Lagfigs All in Ext4 and the system also converted, turned on the first 7 tweaks, the last 2 are not recommended. Now everything has become even better, even the magazine is true only percent of 50-70, and so it still says.

Rep: (0)
Darkys V9.0 Extreme Edition + SUPER OPTIMIZED KERNEL 4_7_0 = Quadrant (2200)

Rep: (45)
Cuthalir @ 01/27/2011, 08:07*
Quote (Karandash @ 01/27/2011, 00:17)
Is there firmware with Rom from HTC?
No and hardly they will.

makehereBut there "half" the phone does not work:
1.Camera.
2.Phone Service.
3.HTC USB MENU (CAN BE Fixed With A Script Made By Dexter, and Smali To Some Jar's)
4.Turning of the Device
5.HTC's Hibernate Mode
6.LockScreen (Pressing Power to Bring The Phone From Standby Will Not Get A Lockscreen After Like 5min, Plug The Device to USB Cable and It Should Bring The Lockscreen Up)
7.other Things I Might Have Forgotten.
In general, the lovers of the Sado Mazo or who are very boring.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 16:41