Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Flash and modding | Archive.

Rep: (100)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware and Modding
Firmware modding and Galaxy S.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.1 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.2 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | Acceleration пїЅ | All about Samsung KIES пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Battery Optimization пїЅ | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ

If you are new to the forum,MANDATORYread: 10 commandments novice | How to make the forum convenient and useful | F.A.Q. by samsung gt-i9000 | Android OS FAQ | Glossary
First time here? Start with : The first steps in the firmware | Instructions for the firmware via Odin and Kies | ALL the definitions used in the firmware.
Before you ask questions about, check out the Frequently Asked Questions and answers (FAQ)

1.Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2.It discusses only the issues of modes, flash and cores for SGS. Repeated questions described in FAQah and instructions, as well as questions from the other (top list)deleted without warning. Oftop / flood / flame or gross / repeated violation of the rules are followed by warnings, RO, ban. Thank you for understanding.
3.Be polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You're super !!" etc
4.Perezalit requests, please post here ->Perezalete ...

пїЅ Firmware пїЅ Fashion пїЅ Kernels пїЅ Modems пїЅ Utility пїЅ Poll пїЅ

K
Request to all developers on the forum modssavagemessiahzine.com: With the release of the new version, when you create a new fashion - I refer my QMS / PM description + link to your events or a link to a post with the mod. Thanks in advance.

All rights for distribution and modification of the mods and ornaments owned by the poster.
this topic the author is not liable for any dead phones.
Thank you all for your attention. Yes force be with you. :)

M
The theme remains the archive and will be processed.
Discussion of the transfer to theSamsung GT-i9000 - Firmware and Modding

Post has been editedloza - 25.06.12, 17:35
Reason for edit: Update 29.03: Added modems.

Rep: (114)
And on JPM / JP6 MULTINATIONAL CUSTOM ROM Water is put 3 put. ???
That's what he didn't get to me.

kirill5037,
Voodoo is put on almost any firmware, incl. And on this.
Voodoo need to be put onclean Firmware, with light lagfixes.

Rep: (3)
AlexRemn @ 10.24.2010, 19:02*
silla,
Try this:

* Go to Device Manager ->USB devices.
* Connect the phone.
* You will see the device that has appeared with the Runx sign.
* Click on it right mouse button ->drivers ->remove the driver.
* Delete, restart the BB, plug the phone and wait for the installation.

Here is such a garbage to get

Attached images
Attached Image

I choose in one 1.3 as the PDA start firmware.
Voice tips Then icons with and all.))))
Transferred again JPM / JP6 MULTINATIONAL CUSTOM ROM
The folder is there there is no fixture, the quadrant seems to be 970 total. (((

Posted on 10/24/2010, 20:13:

Silla
Take these firewood to put.
Attached fileSAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe(18.63 MB)

kirill5037 @ 10/24/2010, 19:13*
Silla
Take these firewood to put.
Attached filesumsung_usb_driver_for_mobile_phones.exe (18.63 MB) Downloads: 0

I tried Effekta Zero

In general, wait from Russian 2.2.
I want to be CSC Russian with dots and swipe Russian.
So far I put JM9 with a nude root and Wort Beta1.

Post has been editedkirill5037 - 24.10.10, 22:25

Yes, it is possible, because You have a recovery 2e. You are the main thing before and after the firmware Darkis mod make the hard cutting (in the recovery to choose Delete Data).
About drivers - also Windows 7 ultimate, everything fell as it should. Try to wait for the drivers. I installed 20 minutes.

Rep: (11)
If not difficult, describe in short, what needs to be done to maximize painlessly go from JM8 to JPM / JP6 Multinational Custom ROM (Root + Custom CSC + Post-Flash Kitchen).

Without problems, I follow the link to the English-language explanation, but initially explain what's there with 2e and 3e recovery? Now I have a stock of JM8 without any lagfix and accelerations.

AlexRemn @ 10.24.2010, 20:53*
About drivers - also Windows 7 ultimate, everything fell as it should. Try to wait for the drivers. I installed 20 minutes.

I threw and installed modification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy S (post # 5478730) Here is this mod, after which the phone began to turn on and write only an emergency call, that is, the SIM card stopped seeing 3-5 seconds goes into a black screen and invaro Iebe something to make a lack of time. 3-Stakes works but after one fail to get flash because the computer can not really find the device showing what is condensed in yusb but it is impossible to go on the phone. Help please, you can still try the whole day I change the car on 2 different computers of the zero effect.

Here is my full story. Enters the 3 buttons Ie 2E recovery. The phone did not connect. Save no strength already. Where to dig in what the problem is ..

E_Shilnikov,
To switch from firmware to the firmware - just flash the phone. :)
It is enough just to set all the files to set all the files, Pit 512, Radarish (1 time, if you put on the JM8 firmware - now it is not necessary) and that's it! :)
silla,
As for your drivers with driversSamsung GT-i9000 - FAQ (Post # 4922702).
Another question - did you take a slotted phone? Those. Phone in which SIM cards of other operators are blocked?

Post has been editedalexremn - 24.10.10, 22:45

silla,
Hmm ..
Install the driver that threw youkirill5037 Last page and repeat the connection.
Connect in boot mode (Volume down + Home + Off).

In general, I tried to flash just wrote about the wrong pit and turned off the phone now when I drove the PC phone and PC icon and an exclamation mark between them

Rep: (1570)
Silla, try this here I ask:http://android.sztupy.hu/dl/SztupY_JPM_JP6_NORFS_ROM_0.2.zip

A couple of days ago was exactly the same trablah, like yours (I do not remember because of what, too much I tried something) The fact that no infection wanted to sew, and this went!

Post has been editedpro100gamer - 24.10.10, 23:28

shamanorg,
Maybe. :)
Try. :)
I thought myself, but I realized that two days of fashion samples were so tired of restoring the settings / programs that Darkis mod is my most. :)
I tried all the mods that are in the header. Darkis - 1, Tyatama - 2, Voodoo Doctor - 3.

Pro100Gamer @ 10.24.2010, 22:20*

Thank you, earned! IN)

After reflashing, put the Darkie Darka and the phone on the inscription gelease and 9000 minutes 10 hanging to wait for a full download or sew in the road?

Post has been editedSilla - 24.10.10, 23:56

silla,
Reflash anew, but not the firmware that you advised Pro100Gamer. With it will not be established. Purchase any other without pre-installed Lagfix and then install Darkis mod.

Updated the first post. + 2 fashion.

Rep: (11)
alexremn

Sorry if I got. As far as I understand, the firmware JPM / JP6 MULTINATIONAL CUSTOM ROM (ROOT + CUSTOM CSC + POST-FLASH KITCHEN) only Lite? What kind of programs are removed there?

Would you advise you to put now? Or wait for the weather by the sea, in the sense of November and the firmware from Samsung.

E_Shilnikov,
Nothing wrong. :)
I myself advise you to take everything that is not dangerous.
PM / JP6 Multinational Custom Rom (Root + Custom CSC + POST-Flash Kitchen) is a stable and safe firmware. Very re-informant, if you do not want to bother with a different kind of lagfixes, just install it and Voodoo 5 from the topic header. You will get an excellent combination of quality / speed without frills.
Himself used it, but because I love to "take" from the phone everything - I use Darky's MOD.

Rep: (123)
AlexRemn @ 10/25/2010, 01:19*
PM / JP6 Multinational Custom Rom (Root + Custom CSC + POST-Flash Kitchen) is a stable and safe firmware. Very re-informant, if you do not want to bother with a different kind of lagfixes, just install it and Voodoo 5 from the topic header. You will get an excellent combination of quality / speed without frills. Masters used it, but because I love to "take" from the phone everything - I use Darky's MOD.

Can I immediately flash them and PM / JP6 Multinational Custom ROM and VOODOO 5? After all, this Voodoo is only the kernel - to replace the kernel to one taking.
Or not?

PS It would be very cool to draw up the dictionary of these mods and firmware .. in which it was briefly written what it means for a "deodexed" and why it is necessary and what is good such a modification. And then the eyes are running out (

AlexRemn @ 10/25/2010, 01:19*
I love to "take" from the phone everything - I use Darky's MOD.

And what does he give this?

Quick is certainly good, but at JPM / JP6 Multinational Custom, I did not see her.
Also inhibits how my JM5 braked without a way.)
And the Wort was not set. And the other methods also did not get up.
JM with Wort Beta 1 Where smoothly works and also glitches have not yet noticed.
Although she had to sew on JM9 all the same newer but not faster before MNU scrolling was clearly without brakes,
What the player player is that the tables are a slave. I have a little, widgets, too, Tables 3. Kharda made 4 times at each firmware.
The cards formatted everything 2 times. After successful, the success was not crowned.
Although JM9 + water beta 1- 1800 quadrant.

I would like an off 2.2 from the Russian location, with Russian swipe, with a shed by Sams, and without touch, but with a launcher about.
With Fashion Type Bagel from Rasul or Voh. And acceleration Wort with simple alteration in EX4 all internal memory.)
We labeam out loud while.))))

Post has been editedkirill5037 - 25.10.10, 11:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 20:36