Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Flash and modding | Archive.

Rep: (100)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware and Modding
Firmware modding and Galaxy S.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.1 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.2 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | Acceleration пїЅ | All about Samsung KIES пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Battery Optimization пїЅ | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ

If you are new to the forum,MANDATORYread: 10 commandments novice | How to make the forum convenient and useful | F.A.Q. by samsung gt-i9000 | Android OS FAQ | Glossary
First time here? Start with : The first steps in the firmware | Instructions for the firmware via Odin and Kies | ALL the definitions used in the firmware.
Before you ask questions about, check out the Frequently Asked Questions and answers (FAQ)

1.Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2.It discusses only the issues of modes, flash and cores for SGS. Repeated questions described in FAQah and instructions, as well as questions from the other (top list)deleted without warning. Oftop / flood / flame or gross / repeated violation of the rules are followed by warnings, RO, ban. Thank you for understanding.
3.Be polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You're super !!" etc
4.Perezalit requests, please post here ->Perezalete ...

пїЅ Firmware пїЅ Fashion пїЅ Kernels пїЅ Modems пїЅ Utility пїЅ Poll пїЅ

K
Request to all developers on the forum modssavagemessiahzine.com: With the release of the new version, when you create a new fashion - I refer my QMS / PM description + link to your events or a link to a post with the mod. Thanks in advance.

All rights for distribution and modification of the mods and ornaments owned by the poster.
this topic the author is not liable for any dead phones.
Thank you all for your attention. Yes force be with you. :)

M
The theme remains the archive and will be processed.
Discussion of the transfer to theSamsung GT-i9000 - Firmware and Modding

Post has been editedloza - 25.06.12, 17:35
Reason for edit: Update 29.03: Added modems.

Rep: (6)
Guys help to figure out, I will be very grateful:
-Xo to put Voodoo, it is impossible to put the CF-ROOT from the adjacent topic that the CF-ROOT cannot be installed, but how to get the root?
-B Tayutama Edition and Voodoo Doctor Edition assemblies is the Russian Lalable and Voodoo? Judging by the name of the second program, there must be a voodoo, but I did not find it in the description ...

I advise JPM / JP6 MULTINATIONAL CUSTOM ROM (ROOT + CUSTOM CSC + POST-FLASH KITCHEN) + TAYUTAMA EDITION V1.0.2 (I9000) (now lay out).

I will tell you immediately - "parrots" (glasses in the quadrant) are not important, the speed is important. For example, with the most stable Lagfix (Voodoo), the kvandrant maximum produces 1650.

Rep: (23)
rasul51savagemessiahzine.com,
There was a problem with installing your version - writes failed after copying files. In this case, the original becomes normal.
Voodoo disconnected before the firmware.

Strilets,
Try set to clean firmware.
If it does not help - wait for the answer to the author.

Rep: (78)
Strilets,
It is better to sew on a naked I ask, perhaps the archive has beaten, very many options.

Regarding the frameworks posted by me, the bachaequat works well, but the troubled, in the drop-down menu and on Lokskrin appeared an inscription: "Press the menu key to remove the lock or perform an emergency call" can anyone confirm?

Is the left inscription appeared in the climate selection window? Check out the plz in yourself if I confirmed to rule.

Post has been editedrasul51savagemessiahzine.com - 24.10.10, 00:02

Rep: (78)
I will unsubscribe about your impressions about Darkys Raw Steel.
Yuzayu 2 day. Formatted the inner card, put the programs from scratch (now they are already about 300).
Firstly, about the battery: before (JPK, JM8), I took it to 8 and already for 2 hours the charge was 0, right now charges up to 5 hours (В± 1 hour).
Now about productivity: JM8 + Lagfixes and overclocking me less satisfied, JPK was not ice, but the flash support was overlapped everything. Castom from Darkis on the head above all these past, everything flies, and a conservative mode with a frequency range from 100 to 800 is exposed to the Netspa! And no brakes in the touchwide and other programs, a few infuriates updating the prog list after the rebuta (takes up a minute). Even slowly starting to fall from the launcherproo))
As for the sound: the sound became the pogrom, it is better even, but nothing else without editing the service menu is not necessary, the audio woofer has not yet tried.
Operations I think less hawts, because I did not notice FC folded prog.

rasul51savagemessiahzine.com,
RAM yes, eats less.
The sound is louder much, but the question is exactly what rule in the service menu?
The mod in itself is excellent. Now I test tagatam with the kernel from Sztuppy. After rebuilding programs, I got a lot of bugs and decided to return to Dark Stil (turned on No-RFS mod). Not mine, I am an adherent stability + speed, not speed only.

Rep: (70)
rasul51savagemessiahzine.com, Alexremn. and what do you say about the batteries ?? In particular, it is interested in how much leaves for the night on Darkys Steel Raw ... there is a wood in the same way or choose from?

Rep: (465)
rasul51savagemessiahzine.com @ 24.10.2010, 01:00 *
Regarding the frameworks posted by me, the bachaequat works well, but the troubled, in the drop-down menu and on Lokskrin appeared an inscription: "Press the menu key to remove the lock or perform an emergency call" can anyone confirm?

Is the left inscription appeared in the climate selection window? Check out the plz in yourself if I confirmed to rule.

This Darkys Raw Steel Edition V2.2 Lite by Rassel firmware is installed and the righteous work of V.
I do not observe any listed oddities.

Rep: (9)
ATP helped, only there is a suspicion of non-ejecting Fife))

Rep: (11)
Tell me, plz, what + and - these firmware:

1. JPM / JP6 MULTINATIONAL CUSTOM ROM (ROOT + CUSTOM CSC + POST-FLASH KITCHEN)
2. Darky's Raw Steel Edition v2.2 | INTEGRATED VOODOO PRE-6 + RECOVERY 2E!

I decided to upgrade to 2.2, but I don't really want to wait.

Rep: (3)
Guys can't pick up the phone to the computer
Writes the installation of the CDC ABSTRACT CONTROL MADEL driver (ACM) and this last time.
What to do

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1830)
rasul51savagemessiahzine.com @ 24.10.2010, 00:29 *
I will unsubscribe about your impressions about Darkys Raw Steel.
Yuzayu 2 day. Formatted the inner card, put the programs from scratch (now they are already about 300).
Firstly, about the battery: before (JPK, JM8), I took it to 8 and already for 2 hours the charge was 0, right now charges up to 5 hours (В± 1 hour).
Now about productivity: JM8 + Lagfixes and overclocking me less satisfied, JPK was not ice, but the flash support was overlapped everything. Castom from Darkis on the head above all these past, everything flies, and a conservative mode with a frequency range from 100 to 800 is exposed to the Netspa! And no brakes in the touchwide and other programs, a few infuriates updating the prog list after the rebuta (takes up a minute). Even slowly starting to fall from the launcherproo))
As for the sound: the sound became the pogrom, it is better even, but nothing else without editing the service menu is not necessary, the audio woofer has not yet tried.
Operations I think less hawts, because I did not notice FC folded prog.

Russell Purpose please your firmware with a corrected battery. Waiting for her, for this yet I do not flash. Especially since you are so rejected, it is necessary to sew on anyone ... By the way, with the loss of BV'Z there will be no problems? Thanks.
And then, as the Samsung says, the promised three years are waiting;)

Post has been edited= SHVARZ = - 24.10.10, 17:48

Rep: (3)
Silla @ 10.24.2010, 16:30*
Guys can't pick up the phone to the computer
Writes the installation of the CDC ABSTRACT CONTROL MADEL driver (ACM) and this last time.
What to do

Attached images
Reduced by 91%
Attached Image

Save guys.

silla,
Try disconnecting the phone, restart the computer and repeat the re-operation operation.
It should work everything. (I earned.: D)
E_Shilnikov,
1. - This is a stock jpm / jp6 (all the best from both) + Russian language / swipe + root.
2. - Improved Stock JPM / JP6 + Many buns + root + acceleration (Voodoo Lagfix) + Beautiful design.

Post has been editedalexremn - 24.10.10, 19:55

Rep: (114)
Alexremn @ 10.24.2010, 14:29*
shamanorg,
Yes, flashing 3 files (variance in one).
Pete 512 with Galka Ripartish.
silla,
It happens. :) Install the new firmware and everything will be fine. :)

And if without re porty, do it. ???
I just first saw the instructions from the buck
How to update with 2.1 to 2.2 (JPM / JP6).

kirill5037,
Better to do this:
  • Strike any 2.1 with Re-Partition.
  • Through the recovery mod, install CWM (as described in the installation of any fashion in the topic header).
  • Install via CWM models (as described in the header).
  • Enjoy. ;)

Rep: (114)
Well, I did it all the challenge changed the JM9 with the report again dropped again
I stitched JPM / JP6 Multinational Custom ROM (Root + Custom CSC + Post-Flash Kitchen) (Editor's Choice)
without reports.
And here I read what is needed reported.)))))

Rep: (9)
Does anyone have a problem with Wi-Fi on Tayutama Edition v1.0.2 fashion?

silla,
Try this:
  • Go to Device Manager ->USB devices.
  • Connect the phone.
  • You will see the device that has appeared with the Runx sign.
  • Click on it right mouse button ->drivers ->remove the driver.
  • Remove, restart the BB, plug the phone and wait for the installation.

shamanorg,
Wi-Fi does not work? Try refressing the phone.
P.S. - Tanyama experienced today, but forgot to try Wi-Fi to include. Tomorrow, if I can, I will try at the university.
kirill5037,
No, if you have been squealing with Ripartysh JM9 - then turn on Ripartish no longer needed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 09:01