Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Flash and modding | Archive.

Rep: (100)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware and Modding
Firmware modding and Galaxy S.
Description | Discussion ї | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant ї | F.A.Q. | Purchase ї | Accessories ї | Firmware, root 2.1 ї | Firmware, root 2.2 ї | Firmware, root 2.3 ї | Modified firmware | Jewelery and Modification Software ї | Acceleration ї | All about Samsung KIES ї | GPS ї | Marriage / Repair ї | Battery Optimization ї | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) ї | Discussion of the drawbacks ї

If you are new to the forum,MANDATORYread: 10 commandments novice | How to make the forum convenient and useful | F.A.Q. by samsung gt-i9000 | Android OS FAQ | Glossary
First time here? Start with : The first steps in the firmware | Instructions for the firmware via Odin and Kies | ALL the definitions used in the firmware.
Before you ask questions about, check out the Frequently Asked Questions and answers (FAQ)

1.Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2.It discusses only the issues of modes, flash and cores for SGS. Repeated questions described in FAQah and instructions, as well as questions from the other (top list)deleted without warning. Oftop / flood / flame or gross / repeated violation of the rules are followed by warnings, RO, ban. Thank you for understanding.
3.Be polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You're super !!" etc
4.Perezalit requests, please post here ->Perezalete ...

K
Request to all developers on the forum modssavagemessiahzine.com: With the release of the new version, when you create a new fashion - I refer my QMS / PM description + link to your events or a link to a post with the mod. Thanks in advance.

All rights for distribution and modification of the mods and ornaments owned by the poster.
this topic the author is not liable for any dead phones.
Thank you all for your attention. Yes force be with you. :)

M
The theme remains the archive and will be processed.
Discussion of the transfer to theSamsung GT-i9000 - Firmware and Modding

Post has been editedloza - 25.06.12, 17:35
Reason for edit: Update 29.03: Added modems.

Rep: (13)
Before you put the Dark 9.2, take a look atbugs.

Rep: (0)
The link 9 bugs.0 .2 instead of 9.2

Rep: (215)
Aftershock
Take a good look, it's 9.0.2

Rep: (49)
You look at the date !!!!! [ROM] [04.02.2011] Darky's v9.2 Extreme Edition вШЕ XWJS3 вШЕ ||>>BIG UPDATE<
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=814091

Rep: (209)
DIMBUH @ 05.02.2011, 12:11*
2. To not be afraid for the external USB flash drive, make a copy of its contents to a computer. Even if something will overwrite the firmware in time, recover on time.
3. Simka network operator to change is not a problem.
4. What else can you lose? Contacts on the SIM card. They also need to zabekapit.

: Rofl: Yeah easier to remove)!
Especially this one item I liked)
3. Simka network operator to change is not a problem.

Well at Funny)
PS.Tak have the same option \ disable the external memory card \ may-be it just makes sensedisconnect? Have you tried?
Bug! @ 05.02.2011, 12:27*
I never pull out - but the contacts are synced with Google, may overwrite

Contact I synchronize with a computer and flehoy, are satisfied, and reliability) That is how to jam, then still have some conflict!

Post has been editedPaNcHeR28 - 05.02.11, 17:58

Rep: (2219)
Medvedkovo @ 05.02.2011, 17:29*
You look at the date !!!!! [ROM] [04.02.2011] Darky's v9.2 Extreme Edition вШЕ XWJS3 вШЕ ||>>BIG UPDATE<
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=814091

but still accordion
Flashing and modding Galaxy S (Post # 6466026)

Rep: (23)
And yet, who will give a link to the band and the dialer? turnips with me

Bug! @ 05.02.2011, 16:59*

Well here's something to think there really is a stripsoftware modification and embellishment for Samsung Galaxy S (Post # 6376308)
So you have been such that contact rubbed clean, or is it only an assumption?

Post has been editedPaNcHeR28 - 05.02.11, 18:06

No I did not exactly - I had business contacts that jammed by firmware glitch - overloaded bodies and all poudalyat with Masov force klozed. And when flashing I have not removed those contacts chtosinhronizirovany, but one that would add - he jammed

Well, yes, sim card contacts to be synchronized with my by Google - they are not overwritten

Rep: (37)
Bug! @ 05.02.2011, 17:59*

You can pull out of the Dark 9.1 (Darkys_v9.1Rus_Extreme_Edition.zip \ system \ app \) files DialerTabActivity.apk and Contacts.apk and shove in the same folder topics

I have not been to this topic and in the firmware 9.2 to shove, well try this :)

Rep: (0)
Beetle! Soon after will adaptitsiya from ArieSLV There'll be (:

I have such trouble, when the kitchen assemble, forgot to note Voice Search, according to his I do not have a need. So there are 2 options to install it, 1) Pour a directory prog, and mouth. conventional agriculture. 2) Log inhttp://romkitchen.org/sgs/?s=generator
1 tab Base Rom push update.zip.
2 Apps select Voice Search.
3 click Generate.
4 Pour on the phone and install via CWM
Such a question, if I mouth. it through CWM, wipe with voice search to retire? On deodeks beg after the mouth. final updates from rska64 medley and wipe do at all impossible, otherwise the phone will ship only to savers and vibrate, so that's how this state of affairs with miniature apdeytikami, such as that described above me (voice search update.zip.), in this case, wipe should not be force majeure?

ExtravaganZza @ 05.02.2011, 18:16*
Beetle !, soon after will adaptitsiya from ArieSLV, everything will be (:

Maud will be tomorrow, and tomorrow will be in the evening at home. Respectively shall put myself :)

SchA will also put itself 9.2)

Post has been editedSlaventuss - 05.02.11, 20:59

Rep: (10)
DeXX86 @ 05.02.2011, 15:58*
Sew on Poppuri and PaWill Rom Black Edition JS3, there was a poser, interface language on the entire Ukrainian how to make the interface in Russian ???

"Settings" - "Language & input" - continue to choose ...

Post has been editedfunycat - 11.02.11, 10:55
Reason for editing: 1 from DeXX86

software modification and embellishment for Samsung Galaxy S (Post # 5591741)
software modification and embellishment for Samsung Galaxy S (Post # 6441197)

question - whether there is any of the launcher Darko 9.2?

Post has been editedBeetle! - 05.02.11, 21:46

Put 9.2, I got well. Russian CSC and everything else under the Russian fell well. Svayp Thu swears is true, but not especially trouble.
Nothing flies and Laga yet.

Put through DarkysROMResurrectionEdition, my problem she did not dare (

Rep: (632)
PaNcHeR28 @ 05.02.2011, 18:22*
Such a question, if I mouth. it through CWM, wipe with voice search to retire?

No, do not leave. When a wipe to clean the section "data", a "system", which is installed voice search remains intact.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 5:24