Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Flash and modding | Archive.

Rep: (100)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware and Modding
Firmware modding and Galaxy S.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.1 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.2 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | Acceleration пїЅ | All about Samsung KIES пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Battery Optimization пїЅ | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ

If you are new to the forum,MANDATORYread: 10 commandments novice | How to make the forum convenient and useful | F.A.Q. by samsung gt-i9000 | Android OS FAQ | Glossary
First time here? Start with : The first steps in the firmware | Instructions for the firmware via Odin and Kies | ALL the definitions used in the firmware.
Before you ask questions about, check out the Frequently Asked Questions and answers (FAQ)

1.Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2.It discusses only the issues of modes, flash and cores for SGS. Repeated questions described in FAQah and instructions, as well as questions from the other (top list)deleted without warning. Oftop / flood / flame or gross / repeated violation of the rules are followed by warnings, RO, ban. Thank you for understanding.
3.Be polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you. No need to post messages like "Thank you", "You're super !!" etc
4.Perezalit requests, please post here ->Perezalete ...

пїЅ Firmware пїЅ Fashion пїЅ Kernels пїЅ Modems пїЅ Utility пїЅ Poll пїЅ

K
Request to all developers on the forum modssavagemessiahzine.com: With the release of the new version, when you create a new fashion - I refer my QMS / PM description + link to your events or a link to a post with the mod. Thanks in advance.

All rights for distribution and modification of the mods and ornaments owned by the poster.
this topic the author is not liable for any dead phones.
Thank you all for your attention. Yes force be with you. :)

M
The theme remains the archive and will be processed.
Discussion of the transfer to theSamsung GT-i9000 - Firmware and Modding

Post has been editedloza - 25.06.12, 17:35
Reason for edit: Update 29.03: Added modems.

Rep: (8)
Firmware Ficeto Deodexed JVP
The core of Dark Core2.7
flies phone.apk

K

Post has been editedPADS100 - 19.06.11, 19:06

Rep: (10)
nurbek05 @ 19.06.2011, 19:54*
TO

Search does not work? Samsung GT-i9000 - Flash and modding (Post # 7915660)

Post edited PADS100 - Today, 20:06

He sets himself the phone from exile. Not cure.

Rep: (25)
Pliz poke the muzzle in a good Russian CSC:
  • for deodeksirovannoyXWJSD c XXJPY modem(I do not know if this is important)
  • It is installed by CWM
  • and I had a good Russian / Ukrainian / English Swype!

K

Post has been editedPADS100 - 19.06.11, 22:29

Rep: (2523)
Added core GTO Ginger kernel alpha 3 Gingerbread 2.3.4 Version 2.2Samsung GT-i9000 - Flash and modding (Post # 7831089)
It does support these OC frequency.
1200MHz
1300MHz
1400MHz
1500MHz

Rep: (23)
Simpl Honey went on 2.3.4 - I would like to note - works quite quickly, the subject still quite beautiful, the default is the kernel spidmod 15t8.

Among the few drawbacks that I found - gps sees satellites 6 but not to any prikonektilsya, will decide Altering modem. There is no default APN settings - not so problematic.

Install modzhno 3 versions (coasting on top of each other): simple - at least prog and 4 lock, medium - mostly need the bend to optimize your phone, spare parts, faster fix, etc. and full - all to the maximum - the browser from the stick, 9 locks and other goodies

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1020720

Posted 19-06-2011, 22:40:

Question: spidmode to 2.3 worth cwm 2.5, to take on some modems cwm Version 2 (as it is written froyo based) or the same on cwm3 (gb based roms) instructions. Older modems from 2.2.1 to 2.3.4 will be used? such as JQ1 (perfectly proved at the time) and again choose which version

I9000XXJQ1 (Froyo)
Download for CWM2 (Froyo based ROMs) В»modem_cwm2_xxjq1.zip
Download for CWM3 (Gingerbread based ROMs) В»modem_cwm3_xxjq1.zip

Post has been editedBeetle! - 19.06.11, 22:48

Rep: (2219)
The Rotary lock jamb found. When the on / off the sound of the wheel shows the wrong znachok.
Replace ruteksplorerom in system / framework folder
Attached fileandroid.policy.jar(148.43 KB)

Post has been editedPawill - 20.06.11, 08:47

Why deleted my previous message?
K
For two deleted messages it was written by HP, and even response has been given. All claims by HP.

Post has been editedPADS100 - 20.06.11, 07:15

Who putAS i9000 MOD As it is to you?
How many shows quadrant? Anyway normally works?

uzhs 19.06.2011, I9000XXJVP deodex_Paranoia_ext4 multiCSC + core GTO Ginger kernel alpha 3 Version 2.2 squares issued 3100))) is not any acceleration did)

Something Simple Honey is not as fast - but I'll try lagfiks vklyuchite. Quadrant has issued about 1,500 parrots of all, I'm hoping somewhere in 1900. But looks nice, let's see how it will continue to conduct themselves

Rep: (544)
PaWill @ 19.06.2011, 12:56*
Spoiler (+/-) (I recommend :)
Patch to optimize memory by Juwe11 (XDA). Install via CWM, then reboot.

who put a patch? there is an advantage? other modes can be put? : Sveta:
It was a good idea to put a description of him.
K

Post has been editedPADS100 - 20.06.11, 08:19

Rep: (45)
evil_13,
Lay out a screen of this miracle, and even check, div x codecs in place, and it was at the core of damiana with otklyuchengymi codec that has issued the results of the transcendental

vitalyi600 In firmware 18.06.2011, I9000XXJVP deodex_TW4_ext4 multiCSC found only syncmlds.apk; wssyncmlnps.apk.
Generally quadrant as being 2.2K and ostalsya.Operativki as 220Mb, so it remained.
But here's the feelings, Dunno why, but steel applications loaded quickly, in general recommend this fix.

Rep: (10)
Shuricke1o @ 20.06.2011, 13:33*
Lord, I need help! Reflash on Ficeto Deodexed JVP 2.3.4, and there was just a few simple questions: 1. How to make a battery with interest? no matter what, a bagel or a cone, but at least Stalin with a shotgun, just to interest byli.2. How to put a third-party lock screen? In particular rotary - if vozmozhno.3. If you hold the power button used to be a wide range of options in the form of transition in daunload mode, reboot and enter the rekaveri, now only 4 basic options. Can I change it? Like everything. Thank you in advance.

I put adaptation AS i9000. rotary there do not remember the rest, except Stalin with a shotgun - was.

Post has been editedPADS100 - 20.06.11, 13:03
Reason for editing: oftopik removed.

Rep: (52)
pr0test @ 19.06.2011, 23:41*
Who put AS i9000 MOD, it you?
How many shows quadrant? Anyway normally works?

Quadrant outputs 1900 with the tail.
It works fine. Bit drained, namely:
1. Android keyboard is not working, "Vibrate" and was not "Greek" language. SetGingerbread ClaudiaWho "Vibrate" is not used can safely leave Android Claudia.
2. To avoid restarting the phone to lock 4Tab, after the firmware installation go to Settings -> Lockscreen Menu -> Lockscreen Settings -> Custom App -> Applications -> Messaging or any other application of your choice, but an icon on blocking will remain the same.
3. PutBLN Control Pro 0.10.26 alpha. Just downloaded a program, files and data.data.zip dbdata.databases.zip not needed. BLN works!

Shuricke1o,
SetAS i9000 MOD
1. Battery with%
2. 9 locks, including Rotary
3. Off button "Extended"

Post has been editedaspirozi - 20.06.11, 14:55

Rep: (2)
Friend,

Need help - I can not decide what kind of firmware 2.3.4 I deliver. I would like to do certain things minimalistic with English interface, and possibly as little as possible wacky services to start-up. I have to switch from Native Vodafonosvkoy 2.2. Andes 2.3 left brake, but this jer batteries (but are Beautiful Widgets - small bar with the weather) but if before the battery kept almost 3 days with a small number of calls and several hours Vayfaynogo brauzanya a day, but now the clock 30 by force.

I read the whole topic, but the head around is the number of firmware, and drain a lot of unnecessary Memory that hawala.

thank

Post has been editedvon_stirliz - 20.06.11, 15:01

Rep: (818)
von_stirliz,
Youhere. There's plenty of firmware on Inglish.

Rep: (544)
standing fashion from PaWill I9000XXJVP deodex_TW4_ext4 multiCSC. there were problems with the phone / on as many modes. He replaced. Samsung keyboard settings are not saved in multiple languages, we have to climb again after closing, can be replaced by equivalent. sometimes byvaetprilozheniya fly. but rarely. otherwise excellent all

Rep: (66)
Please help on any custom firmware not shown power control widget.
K
To display a widget, "Power management" need to pull out the widget to the screen and reboot. Runoff Problem firmware 2.3.

Post has been editedPADS100 - 20.06.11, 15:27

Rep: (55)
Also interesting reviews about this fashion Paranoid, please unsubscribe who put I9000XXJVP deodex_Paranoia_ext4 multiCSC

Post has been edited1Santim - 20.06.11, 16:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 04:56