> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® SuperPower | Auto control Data, Wi-Fi, 2G / 3G, CPU

Rep: (11)
SuperPower
version: 0.8.0 beta

Last update of the program in the header:03.03.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Auto control Data, Wi-Fi, 2G / 3G, CPU

Description:
Automatically for various events (for example, turning off the screen) it can disable GPRS / 3G, Wi-Fi, switch 2G / 3G, reduce the maximum CPU speed. Designed for Samsung i9000, can work on other devices.
The author does not allow the distribution of the program without his consent, so apk can be downloaded from the home page.

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=807989
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=nl.morose.superpower

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 0.8.0 beta http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/867757/nl.morose.superpower.apk
version: 0.8.0 mod Rus Р’В® SuperPower (Post Cobra111111 # 47616548)

Past versions

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 03.03.16, 06:23
Reason for editing: mod

Rep: (42)
to reduce the maximum speed of the CPU - after waking up, the oak sensor for seconds 10. not an option. if only you are fully aware that charging will not be soon.

set, let's see how energy will be saved due to 2g / 3g

On the i9000, after waking up, everything is fine, the processor frequency jumps immediately to 1Gz + wifi turns on after a second (if it was turned on before falling asleep)

Rep: (12)
How to turn off vibration after the screen goes blank?
and I would also like this program in Russian

Vibration cannot be turned off yet, in the new version the author promises to make an option. Now this is a signal that the program has "worked."

For some reason there is no right to edit the message, so I am writing a new one, the author will post a new version on the market in the evening.

Rep: (524)
The version that appeared in the Market does not want to work with AdFree :(

Rep: (142)
Potapson @ 10/22/2010, 10:57 PM*
The version that appeared in the Market does not want to work with AdFree :(

what does it mean "does not want to work"?
more in detail what do you mean

Rep: (0)
Xtence, they say either buy the full version or remove adfree)

Sometimes it doesn’t let the phone wake up, only a reboot saves

The new version is available in the market.

As for adfree - it seems to just check for the presence of the program itself, and not a modified hosts file.

Rep: (1213)
Download to the forum.

And how to disable sim card lock? And then you have to enter the PIN code each time.

Rep: (38)
Go to the XDA and download the new version. So who would translate the program into Russian.

0.63 betta stands, from the market.

Rep: (59)
An interesting program, but somehow under the android the theme 2g-3g is not disclosed, maybe they’ll realize it here, the best option is to include 3g on certain programs, and everything else 2g

Rep: (37)
Awesome program! Extra 4-5 hours of work)))) +100500

Rep: (40)
yge 0.75 version is

For me, this application was to blame for the constant inclusion of auto-synchronization, and therefore wasting traffic. Deleted.

Rep: (5)
Acer Liquid S100, Android 2.2. Immediately after installing the program, the GPS is cut in. Switching 2G / 3G networks does not work. What could be the reason?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 5:41