> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PenReader for Android | Application for handwriting recognition

Rep: (323)
Penreader
Version: 2.0.11

Last update of the program in the header:24.01.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
]

Short description:
The advanced system of recognition of handwriting translate any handwriting into typed text quickly and with maximum precision. Alternative to conventional keypad - write on the screen, just like a pen on a piece of paper!

Description:
PenReader handwriting recognition software, as the technology of recognition of handwriting, it got the start in 1968. When you write with your fingertip on the touch screen surface, PenReader handwriting recognition software performs intensive work: analyzes the coordinates of the finger movements and converts the data into printable characters, performing thousands of instructions per second. Ensuring maximum speed and precision, PenReader is by far the most advanced tools of converting handwriting to typed text.

PenReader application possibilities:
  • NEW! Comfortable typing on devices with small screens:
    - Mode "The letter on the letter" is specifically designed for small screens. You can enter an entire word by drawing a letter on each other. As a result, the characters are recognized as a single word.
    - The function "Collect the word piece by piece" on the small screen allows to enter only part of the word, and PenReader guess the possible continuation and offer options to choose from.
  • Faster and more accurate word recognition thanks to the arrangements for the recognition of
    38 languages
    Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Slovenian, Slovak, Turkish, Croatian, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Albanian, Icelandic, Catalan, Bulgarian, Arabic, Danish, Georgian, Belarusian, Welsh, Esperanto, Kazakh, Maltese, Serbian, Ukrainian.

• Keep your word to the custom dictionary! That you enter a word that is not in the dictionary, it will be automatically added to the user dictionary when you click on a word in the tips. Hints at the bottom of the screen offering spellings.
  • NEW! In order to improve recognition accuracy, use the upgrade mode, "Literal", "The pool", "Split", "Intelligent".
  • Spelling function immediately check the text on the error (writing checks with the spelling dictionary).
  • Analysis adjacent symbols improves input accuracy "fused" and "separate" modes.
  • Special characters ($, @, &, etc.) are now displayed on the screen keyboard. Long press on the button gives you access to different characters, in addition to the main one.
  • Need arithmetic? Switch to "Calculator" and write actions are required (*, -, +). When administered to the sign "=" in the input field result will be shown.
  • For convenient use, the settings are grouped into thematic sections, added descriptions of the settings under the headings and some points.
  • If you have already purchased a previous version of the application PenReader for Android, the new will be available completely free of charge! Use the menu, "I bought (a) PenReader 1.xВ», to quickly recover the purchase.
  • Application takes a minimum amount of memory on the device and requires no download additional languages.
  • Integration with other applications: if you need to enter a password, email. mail, text, numbers, etc., that PenReader temporarily switches to "Separate" and disables the spell that the characters were introduced as quickly as possible.

E-mail developer for bug reports and suggestions: [email protected]

Russian interface: Yes
Android required: 2.3+

Developer: Paragon Software GmbH
Homepage: http://www.penreader.com/ru/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...m.input.PenReaderInApp

Please refrain from using this developer's program.

Download:
Version 2.0.11:
Attached filePenReader v2.0.11.apk (30.87 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 24.01.15, 15:00
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3)
but where exactly?

Rep: (8)
I went zatsenivat

Post has been editedLionzi - 20.10.10, 13:52

Rep: (0)
Where it is established fact, no shortcut or widget, it does not exist ???

Rep: (323)
jatracer @ 20.10.2010, 17:53*

Settings-Language & keyboard .... select necessary parameters and set up for your pleasure (to download the language you want), then keep long tapom the text input field and select an item PenReader handwriting recognition software, voila! You can "draw!" finger)

Rep: (234)
jatracer @ 20.10.2010, 20:53*

This is a prog keyboard, you need to phone settings (language and keyboard) mark daw, and then a long tapom in any text field to select this program.
Put like there are Russian, but recognizes the awful, the whole thing is braking, for everyday use is not necessary. He left, then to surprise Kogonia.

Posted 20-10-2010, 15:07:

bighorgi @ 20.10.2010, 21:01*
You can "draw!" finger)

ahead :) I will continue to refresh the page before posting messages)

Post has been editedvlodimer - 20.10.10, 15:12

Rep: (351)
developers, warez which is prohibited on the site! ;) Ten minutes writing this sentence.
Fun, new, interesting, pretty high quality, but it is not convenient for a long time.

thanks, interesting programm. I sit understand.but it never got to put a space :(
It turned out in the instructions incorrectly drawn a picture ...>does not give an accurate idea of ​​how to draw, a true test line back and forth

Post has been editedLionzi - 21.10.10, 07:47

Rep: (186)
What are the limitations of the demo version?
Threat posed to the convenience store. Interesnenko ... wife sitting over indulge: P

Rep: (19)
arhangel_87 @ 21.10.2010, 18:46*
What are the limitations of the demo version?

In addition to advertising the full version I did not yet noticed.

And how to erase predytushy / next character (backspace / delete)?

Rep: (549)
450 rubles ... cool) A cheaper way? You can quickly enter text: put the letter by letter, the delay between the letters 0, getting used to write without lifting your finger from the screen. So accustomed to the P1i writing, the message has spent about 63 seconds Developer

Post has been editedBell071 - 21.10.10, 21:42

Vova1995, strip as the only dash to the other side
(from left to right)

it is impossible to put a comma :(

infinity sign is defined as "&" or "d"
I have not found how to write numbers.

switch to digital dial mode (the middle button at the bottom)

How to put a space and where you can download Russian letters?

Probel- finger to the right and then, without lifting your finger to the left. What does it mean to download Russian letters? they are there: the option settings active input languages, select the desired switching is performed using the middle button at the bottom.

Rep: (252)
I found this program in the market, as an option it is part of the MTS directory and set it there no :) I had put separately.
We must get used to this set, but sometimes he can help out, such as in a car when the shaking from the difficult to hit the keys on-screen keyboard.

GarryBig @ 25.10.2010, 08:13*
I found this program in the market, as an option it is part of the MTS directory and set it there is not present :)

And I found them in the Market 3: subject paid, subject DEMO and the MTS catalog ... Can you somehow not so ... I was looking through the search space made!

Related: very cool stuff !!! Just need to get used to it ... Plus the fact that the set is not necessary to look at the keyboard (in this case, the web is where you write the characters), respectively, more likely to pay attention to the word prediction (that previously very time-consuming)! Does anyone know the thread is not picks in the settings of a program before you write reviews (I personally do not configure the length and breadth of the monitor always), but there's just all you can adjust by itself !!! Vpolt to write characters / letters !!! That is, you can choose from a full-time the most commonly used spelling or even create your own! So I think that this program rukopiski lovers will appreciate! I will check for updates and learn ... It is necessary, because even the Swype, which I use, I did not like at first, but when you spend time learning and understanding, I understood everything and I use to this day!

Do not remove this input method ... I will meditate! Author ATP!

Rep: (252)
romikySS @ 25.10.2010, 14:41*
And I found them in the Market 3: subject paid, subject DEMO and the MTS catalog ... Can you somehow not so ... I was looking through the search space made!

I also have three options found :) I wrote - "... as an option ..."
romikySS @ 25.10.2010, 14:41*
Everything can be adjust by itself !!! Vpolt to write characters / letters !!

When - on the vinmobayle it was something like that, and I was delighted and began to teach the program to his letter. I spent a lot of time and recognize all the same errors. Let us hope that since artificial intelligence has become more advanced, I have now without learning good recognize.

I for some reason the Russian letters do not swing (Wrote: You are not connected to the Internet, although the Internet is.
What to do, how to swing?

Rep: (2)
Lanski @ 25.10.2010, 12:06*
I for some reason the Russian letters do not swing (Wrote: You are not connected to the Internet, although the Internet est.Chto to do, how to swing?

Disable droid wall

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 20:27