> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Multitasking | It makes multitasking a bit better

Rep: (32)
MultiTasking
version: 1.70 / 1.76 HD

Last update of the program in the header:04.04.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The app will make multitasking a bit more convenient.

Description:
Multitasking application adds the very red crosses, which can be seen in the screenshot, sometimes it is so do not want to get into the application management, to understand what is now running, and everything is in full view.

Call Multitasking is done by pressing В«HomeВ» button while pressing the menu can be accessed in the settings where you can change the view and select a list of processes to display. What else would like to add, when switching between tasks there is a nice animation.

Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.tkdtnek23.app.multitaskinglite
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.t...multitaskingpro

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version 1.76 Pro HD: Multitasking (Post # 21079201)
Version 1.70 Pro RUS: Multitasking (Post # 10818525)

Past versions

Post has been editedKontus - 08.04.13, 07:02
Reason for editing: new version

Ladderpoints prog. Unlike visual TASK Switch glitches remarks should debts. opisuha and screenshots*censorship*with droider.ru: blush:
!
ViolationRulesp.4.9
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

A warning

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 18.10.10, 20:41

Rep: (26)
program is a barn!
I found overloaded phone, desktop replaced with launcher pro on ADV laucher (
besides half prog why it fell off ..

Post has been editedPoluse - 17.10.10, 22:13

2Poluse: Duc settings prog Mona humskrin point. personally I have in my pocket sans hero and neimeyuchi dozen other desktops do not have a problem :)

ps by Neh do rebooted. humskrin not changed, it does not bend that flew ... apparently done something wrong: P

Post has been editedbobermaster - 17.10.10, 22:25

Rep: (121)
2.2 work?

2popov17: the people in the store says that dizayre 2.2 does not complete the application. ie works :)

Rep: (52)
it would be definitely more comfortable if she reagiroovala long home, and not on a short ... and so completely neudbno.

Rep: (142)
mawile @ 18.10.2010, 01:46*
it would be definitely more comfortable if she reagiroovala long home, and not on a short ... and so completely neudbno.

+1 ... would have done as a replacement for the standard a task switcher ...

Rep: (20)
Xtence @ 18.10.2010, 6:56*
+1 ... would have done as a replacement for the standard a task switcher ...

Exactly! In general, the program pleases great-reminds Jbak at Simba, lacking only a quick access to applications.
Uncomfortable that home button is not activated. , I hope this is only light version?

Rep: (18)
+1 for the replacement of the standard.
And still can be who knows: I want to hang the switcher to pressing the search button. Looking much less likely to use, and switch tasks often and so long each time nedobno Tapan :)

Post has been editedsmart_bastard - 18.10.10, 08:32

Rep: (3)
smart_bastard Button Shortcut in the Market for free, any program on search button;)

Rep: (87)
Ah, if the pro version somebody would buy!

Rep: (71)
If you do replace the standard TASK may become application for Root users, so nafig.

Rep: (1)
great software! even in a light version that's what I was looking for

Hurray, at least one person liked it! then knowingly added :)

Rep: (6)
Software bundled with Button Shortcut simply excellent!

Rep: (0)
Just perfect, hero 2.1off!
: good:

Rep: (3)
Spica 2.1 Normal flight: good:
sorry in the light version features not only running but also recently used ...
We are waiting for the Pro version

Post has been edited777-Raim - 18.10.10, 12:33

Rep: (127)
SE X10 (1.6) - is not installed.

Rep: (87)
then offer to chip in on the pro version: D

Rep: (177)
mawile @ 18.10.2010, 01:46*

You can not. Limitation OSes.
What prompt counterparts?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 2:40