> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ClearCheckbook | Financial Management with Version for BB (Web Interface) and PDA

Rep: (16)
Clearcheckbook
Version: 1.2.8

Last update of the program in the header:17.10.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Financial management on MINT type (but does not require working with American banks)

Description from the developer's website:
- free
- Balance view
- Adding and viewing transactions
- Create and edit categories
- little weighs, smart
- Budgeting with a fixed limit
- Reports (in the form of circular diagrams)
- To work requires an active Internet connection (the traffic is minimal and only to connect and synchronize. All controlled and transparent, not in the background)

+ Version for BB (Web Interface)
+ Synchronization via the Internet
+ management with bb via web browser
+ Operations with bills via botICQ / GTalk / QIP!
- without connecting to the Internet, allows you to add expenses

Homepage: https://www.clearcheckbookbook.com

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/palm/com.mystuff.ccb/
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.2.8 Attached filecom.clearcheckbook.app.apk. (77.46 Kb)

Post has been editedCS4 - 10.05.11, 09:00
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (1064)
CS4 @ 10/17/2010, 17:55*
(still dooforming)
yeah, at least apk lay out;)

Already, I'm already laying out. What are you))

Rep: (1)
The decision is interesting. But in the plane will not work. As well as everywhere where there is no connection to the Internet. Mobile application can be started, showing and conducting operations only when accessing its server.
The free version is very defective, although it is possible to work with it, although limited. But the paid subscription is not cheap to $ 4 / month or $ 42 per year.

>>But in the plane will not work
- worst as a penimum to subscribe expenses. After restoring the connection, everything synchronizes.

>>The free version is very defective.
- The capability is added in the paid version.
- Multimalistic mode (you need it? If someone can change your data, you can share with your password)))
- Import in CSV (sense from him? It's just * .tcht file, and unlike * .QIF he will not give you anything. It will be just for reading on paper, it's not all
that you are simply in the browser, on the page of your account, click Ctrl + P and print as a regular page))))
- Transaction history in more than a year (in the free version of the balance you will not change, but they will delete the history of transussions. Just)
- Binding to real cards of American banks (tranceacations will be visible both through the Internet banking of your bank and through the program.
But we have banks ... I seem to be in Ukraine, for now)))

And from useful only: - Customizable reports on any filter
- Assessment of future balances (by type "And what if in the fifth month I will not drink beer? Then in the 12th I will have enough new phone?")
But not for the four Bucks per month!))

In general, who is looking for the functional CASHORGANIZERA from Winmo here it is no longer over, but as for me, the status on 09.09.2010, this program is the best tool for those who want to "be able to edit with the PDA" but thinks that "to keep financial accounting is better with BB. "

Post has been editedCS4 - 10.05.11, 09:03

Added the ability to transactions with accounts via Bota ICQ / GTalk / QIP!

Rep: (0)
I use Financisto as a replacement cache. What is the difference, turns out?

Rep: (5)
Surprised - How raw and miserable Android app:

1) Without the possibility of offline work.
2) You can not add categories from the application.

Disappointed.

Rep: (3)
CHMF is much more convenient

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.11.20, 02:56