> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

FiSPiC | Full-screen images for incoming calls

Rep: (35)
FiSPiC
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:23.10.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
FiSPiC - is an application to display full-screen photo caller. Photos can be selected from your phone. FiSPiC - complete the picture, and there is nothing superfluous.

Android: 2.1

Price: $ 1.99 or ~ 60.30rub

FiSPiC FREE There are limitations. You can install an unlimited number of photos, but the picture display will be available for contact only, which was awarded last photo or changed. Photos installed FREE version are fully compatible with the full version.

Homepage: http://redpearsoft.ru
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.redpearsoft.fispic

Additional Information

Debugging
1. Download delay setting allows you to fine tune to maximize application startup.

Changes
2.0:
  1. The new design calls screen
  2. Bugfixes

Attached ImageAttached fileFiSPiC_FREE.apk(240.9 KB)

Post has been editedUltra164 - 23.10.10, 23:43
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (1)
Ultra164 @ 16.10.2010, 20:35*
as well as the minimum startup delay - 4 seconds

A full version of the run when an incoming call immediately? Of course a little uncomfortable in light version has a start-up delay, at least for me. Just if you buy you need to know how fast it runs, and that the launch Full Screen Caller ID when a call is always different ((.

Rep: (62)
Yang +1 and therefore does not yuzayu.
Ultra164 you are the author of the program? (If you are - please remove the limit of 4 seconds)

The full version of the start time from 1 sec

nordson @ 17.10.2010, 04:06*
Ultra164 you are the author of the program? (If you are - please remove the limit of 4 seconds)

I join the request, may be something else will enter a restriction? Just really need to check how fast the program will start. And even today, when pressing the button contacts got out a message that the application has stopped unexpectedly, Hero phone (firmware 7hero 9.2)

Rep: (37)
Somebody tried to Desire with 2.2?

The Lite is a normal start immediately drank themselves restrictions.
The very use of the spokes (or does not dial on the rules) from 2.2 on board, starts without zaderzhok and ceilings.
P.s. no one knows how to get into the group "developers?"

Post has been editedUltra164 - 17.10.10, 14:49

Rep: (89)
On Dezaer 2.2of., That it does not start contact. What should be done then? How to check?

Rep: (1325)
Ultra164 @ 17.10.2010, 18:48*
P.s. no one knows how to get into the group "developers?"

Usually this hererandom commandsengaged moderators.

Rep: (9)
And what have in the header specified site with a program "Belo Call Dialer" (which is also a glyukanutaya) and this product "FiSPiC version: 1.0" ... I wonder .....

The cap is available an updated version FREE. Removed the restriction on the start and on the number of photos of plants, but only displays the last photo.
egorert, hands do not reach a blog update.

Post has been editedUltra164 - 17.10.10, 21:50

Rep: (0)
Desire 2.2 not open the contacts menu, returns to the popup about the limitations ...

Rep: (-1)
I bought the paid version. Apparatus I9000. I began to establish contacts in the pictures. Install only on the first screen. You start to flip through contact tel. hangs and outputs the table: Application FISPIC (FISPIC process) suddenly stopped. Try again. Force Quit. Damn the money sorry.

Through the market, you can get the money back. Application tested on Spica and Galaxy with. Powered BNZ problems. Dnni rolled back from the convenience store to solve problems.

Rep: (78)
At I7500 not installed firmware 1.6

My mistake, I forgot to write that 2.1 +

Rep: (0)
shaking with caps on the Galaxy does not plow, after clicking on the word Contact climbs forcibly close the window.
body off flashing off

Rep: (483)
Oh yo mao !! That's reviews! I wanted to put myself in the place and buggy kosyachny killer processes: lol: -. Full Screen Caller ID (all versions pereprobyval)
But then things do not look much better!
Campaign for a powerful Android compared with a weak and outdated Simba - show the picture to fill the screen ..... a huge problem !! But at Simba with no problems! Wait .....

MDA prog bugs in there, well, we will wait for the railway program that no problems will be able to show the picture to full screen during the call))

Rep: (568)
Put a try, set photos of the bodies. (Installing brakes horror) called himself the pipe and? Photo disgusting quality and voves screen, top and bottom blank polosy.Voobschem in the furnace! : Beee:

Rep: (76)
good. Unfortunately, due to the established limits (software version 2.1 +) I can not try on their animals, but let me write what I mean by full Saller ID, and that he was ready to pay the developer (which is why I am writing in this subject, as our developer)

- fast loading and a complete replacement for the standard ID Saller

- displays a full-screen images for incoming calls for those contacts on which it (photo set) without any additional buttons (accept call, reject, etc.). just a big picture on the entire screen.

- Subscribers photos stored on a memory card in the selected folder by me (which I point out on their own program settings) and, for simplicity, are called the same way as contact information, ie if there is in the phone book Ivan Ivanov is in the folder with the pictures to be stored his image titled Ivan Ivanov

- The following information appears in the absence of the designated photographs, when an incoming call
Petrov Petr Petrovich
Company name
position held
phone number
and may display other contact fields, which would like to choose their own, as well as change the background Saller ID, color and font size when displaying information during an incoming call

- Three Moods square (or anything kaie) tap-zones at the bottom, it is possible with symbols / icons

I accept the challenge and reject the call I reject a call

reject and call for those who use unlimited calling

- in the case of choosing to reject the call popup request to send SMS messages to subscribers with customizable preset responses (which of course you can again change the settings of the Saller ID) on the basis of
- I can not talk now
- I'm at a meeting, I call you

actually all :) I will be grateful for the realization of the developer, and again a reservation that will be ready to buy such software :) and even be an active beta tester :)

Post has been editedKosyak Andrey - 23.10.10, 14:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 5:17