> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PDD_UA | Tickets GAI 2010 (Ukraine, Russia)

Rep: (61)
PDD_UA
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:14.10.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The program is designed to test the knowledge of traffic rules in Ukraine.
It has the opportunity to be tested for Ukraine - Ticket Traffic Light (2010) and Kharkov tickets (version 2007 as amended to 2010), as well as on the Russian (AB and CD category)

The program saves the status of the ticket covered. Virtually port version for WM
Tickets GAI 2006-2007 PDA

Free, in the market is unlikely for ideological reasons =) when a suitable

Tickets to Russia are from formatted on PDDTest:Pddtest, Ukraine - from different sources, but also converted.

Functionality necessary to me actually realized (except log of wrong answers) - if someone wants to continue - sortsy give. On java for android I wrote the first time in my life =)

Base to put in / sdcard / gai2010

TESTED FOR Samsung i5700 Spica emulator and a resolution of 240x320. Theoretically it should work on Android 1.5 and higher

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Bases

Download: version: 1.0
Attached filecom.gai.ukraine.apk(78.63 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedDKTigra - 15.10.10, 01:01

Rep: (198)
Thanks It works. However, the base has to choose blindly (trackball), as Picture in the main menu slides down and shifts (or closes) the button for the screen.

Attached images
Attached Image

Hmm ... something strange. The emulsion 480x800 looks somewhere like this (tested on 1.5 and 2.1). This picture is very similar to the Undiscovered in / sdcard / gai2010 xml-files. But then generally would not create buttons (the search for bases and under them are the right buttons) and, respectively, it can not be switched even a trackball - let alone get to the ticket list ...

Let me try to reset the version without the splash screen (via PM), let's see if it will render you Knop.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDKTigra - 15.10.10, 13:49

DKTigra,
To complete the picture: Android 2.2.1, downloaded .apk and database traffic. Put .apk, unzipped base gai2010 (in / sdcard / gai2010 / are svetofor.xml and svetofor folder). Launched without seeing trackball buttons can select traffic tickets. I downloaded the base of Kharkov, unzipped the same way. Launched, the trackball can chooseonlybase of Kharkov. Renamed khark.xml - anyway selected Kharkov, put the .xml - selected svetoforskie.

Rep: (1980)
my the same as that of tracers in the picture, and if you delete the database hangs and does not say anything or crashes

Rep: (3)
Mr. Che you? pofiksili?

Catching only 2.2 emulator. I will sort this out

Yes, it is still in a 2.2-bit differently began to collect layout-s. Corrected, the emulator works 2.2.

Attached files

Attached filecom.gai.ukraine_1.1.apk(78.7 KB)

urya, not worked !!! fellow

DKTigra,
Thanks It works. Smartly you: happy:

Rep: (0)
Where the base says that this file does not exist !!

Rep: (28)
2.2 does not leave the pop-up window with a clarification response to a ticket at the incorrect answer. and hanging even if leave to your desktop! : Rofl:

The same garbage with neuhodyaschim message.

navagdenie
eugene300,
Above this developer works.

navagdenie Or maybe because it was intended to better memorized =) Step left - and working tightly hung message to remember =)
Version 1.2 - Toast (error) is replaced by the internal dialogue:

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filecom.gai.ukraine_1.2.apk(80.12 Kb)

Rep: (6)
I sent an email to developers, not lied released yet))

But with my 2.1 Androyd not zapustilass

Post has been editeddjwhite2007 - 18.10.10, 11:38

Um. About the letter to developers - probably something confusing =) PDD_RU and PDD_UA wrote completely different people - out of a total connectivity only with the SDA, as well - even the functionality is different.

What does it mean not to run? 2.1 running on Samsung Spica without questions, and tested at 1.6 and 2.2. How does "not run"? Perhaps - should be allowed to install applications from unknown sources, because signed a program debug key for developers

I have no pictures on the ticket :(
Disaer 2.2 offs. firmware

on x10 (1.6) is excellent. prog super. very necessary as to pass examinations ...

grey2009
Try Svetoforovskie - if there is not we'll see - I'll look. The bad news is that it is impossible to simulate specific device - only version of the android

Rep: (1)
desire 2.2 prog downloaded, installed, I downloaded Kharkiv and traffic base put on instructions launched. Result as in the image below in the second message only a picture on top of a black background bottom. Probyval versions 1.1 and 1.2, the same result.
Who knows how to solve the prompt.
Thank you in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 22:58