> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SMSPilot | Sending SMS for 31 kopecks.

Rep: (144)
SMSPilot
version: demo v2

Last update of the program in the header:26.10.2010

Screenshots:
Attached Image

Description:
Program for using the serviceSMSPilot, allows you to send SMS for 29 kopecks when paying via WebMoney and for 31 kopecks when paying via Yandex.Money.

Some functionality:
- Sending SMS.
- Balance check.
- Select the recipient from the phone book.
- Templates, translate into translit.
- Add SMS to the Sent Items folder.
- Key entry via QR code or using "Input +".

Purchase keys with instant activation for the SMSPilot application:
http://www.smspilot.ru/apikey.php?promo=SA2011

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
demo v1:Attached fileSMSPilot.apk(68.22 KB)

demo v2:Attached fileSMSPilot.apk(72.8 KB)

final:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/665006/SMSPilot.apk

Post has been editedtreake - 18.04.11, 14:21
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (142)
4ufak,
Are you a developer?

And you can indicate whether this program sends from "InternetSMS" or do the messages come from the sender's number?

Rep: (22)
I send free sms, the program is called Mobile Agent

Rep: (7)
This is a COMPETITOR))) somewhere further top about SMS for 30 kopecks: rofl:

Rep: (252)
4ufak @ 10/15/2010, 00:37*
... The program for using the SMSPilot service allows you to send SMS for 31 kopecks when paying via WebMoney and 34 kopecks when paying via Yandex.Money.

As it is not at all a competitive offer.

The sender's number can be configured, if nothing is entered, there will be a phone number. You can also use Latin letters. IMHO quite a valuable opportunity.

I am a developer.

Another fail, huh?

And yes, if you want, I can make a small comparison with analogues. Tell only with what.

4ufak,
U-SMS for Android
the same program for sending SMS for 30 kopecks.

can you team up with a u-sms developer? :): happy: (he is also the person who designed the top)

using different services, you can achieve good results. One programmer is good, but a bunch of a couple where ambitious))

Rep: (10)
ABOUT! I did not immediately see that the topic is already here :))
darre4306 @ 10/15/2010, 00:03*
I send free sms, the program is called Mobile Agent

but I don’t use a mobile agent, but this program doesn’t hang in memory, it doesn’t eat traffic, only when it sends directly

in comparison with u-sms
usms on my desire did not work at all
+ here you can check delivery status
+ better integration with the axis, saves in the sent, you can choose as a method of sending from other applications
+ as the number of the sender, you can specify what you need (including Latin letters)

PS: the last beta does not work for me: an error while parsing, the "send" button is not active

last beta doesn't work for me

Strange ... Is it the version from the header that does not work? She is no longer beta.

I read about U-SMS - U-SMS bypasses in many ways - cheaper, easier to register, SMS is longer. It is a pity, but it is a fact. Perhaps, from the advantages SMSPilot only that eats less traffic and shows the status of SMS.

Well, again Fail.

4ufak,
Well, it does not matter. the main thing that tried
Once you understand the language of the code, then ask the U-SMS author to work together. can something sensible tell him))

4ufak,
U-SMS bypasses in many ways.
if you look, then so, yes, not so ...

cheaper
for one penny (it is not known whether there is a commission for replenishment, but it may turn out that it is not 30 kopecks), and if you send anonymous messages through the system, then 60 kopecks, you cannot do it with an arbitrary manager.

easier to register
Yes, it's easier, but you register something once, and you take as much as you want

Well, then you yourself wrote
eats less traffic and shows SMS status

and more: usms didn't work on my device at all ...

So do not hang your nose! pessimism is not our method!

Post has been editedXim737 - 16.10.10, 19:58

The version from the cap does not work: the symptoms are higher

The version from the cap does not work: the symptoms are higher

You have some kind of freaky phone ... That is, the most standard query scheme does not work, and that crutch method worked ...

Remember how the crutch worked and tomorrow I'll post a version with a crutch

Post has been edited4ufak - 17.10.10, 19:30

Rep: (1)
4ufak, I as the creator of the SMS Pilot service officially express my gratitude for the creation of the application.
SMS Pilot is a modern SMS service with the basic idea “SMS is simple”, from here: there is no registration, the HTTP gateway protocol for sending SMS cannot be simplified, the simplest interface of the site. Author Respect for the embodiment of this idea in the program for android.

Rep: (9)
good idea! keep developing))
make the icon more human !!! Now this is some kind of uzhos ... either a warhead, or a penguin with envelopes)))

Wishes to the pilot sms creator: add payment via bank card or qiwi.
Android has qiwi wallet so it’s convenient to top up from a phone without terminals!

Rep: (181)
Hello4ufak you are our man! ;););) Glad to see a like-minded person here! I developed Yu-SMS!
And what is your sending only SMS with a length of 1 normal? If so then this is bad. And the cost is 34/31 against 31.5 / 30 with Yashki / WebMoney, respectively.
But yours is sent from any number, well, I haven’t paid yet, I can’t understand what other advantages.
The program itself, by the way, is better at first glance. While the truth has not tried.

Rep: (14)
The program does not work, the symptoms described here are a parsing error and the send button is inactive. In vain paid 50 sms.

make the icon more human!

If someone is not difficult, I will be happy if you describe how it should look. While it is - somepilot manned space ship and a pack of envelopes).

Only SMS with a length of 1 normal? If yes then this is bad

The maximum length of an SMS sent at a time is (n * 128 - k * (n-1) - f * (n-1)), where n - 160 in the absence of Russian letters and 70 in the presence. k and f - the length of the pieces that are substituted to the place of the break (so that the one to whom the SMS is addressed, understood that there would be a continuation.

As a minus, I meant exactly the limit of 160/70, while U-SMS, as I understood it, allows you to send SMS much longer.

The program does not work, the symptoms described here are a parsing error and the send button is inactive. In vain paid 50 cm.

Not scats, I will soon make an "alternative way to send".

Personally, I had a bug today - when the program was successfully sent, for some reason the program said that it was not possible to send it, although it showed that the answer was "SMS SENT". Who else has such garbage - do not worry, as soon as the bug is localized, I will correct it. Just usually everything will be sent normally.

Still, I recommend entering the number manually. And then you never know. They say that the method used to get the number does not always work.

And do not sew when entering "+7", start typing with "8." SMSPilot takes numbers no longer than 11 characters.

Attached fileSMSPilot.apk(69.58 KB)

Demo version, with an alternative method of connection. It is longer, perhaps more buggy, but should work everywhere. In addition, it seems that with a slow connection, the program should behave more adequately. And made protection from the bug described in the previous post. That is, I did not understand where the bug came from, but made the place less susceptible to mistakes.

As for the alternative method:
- When you first start the program will ask whether to use it.
- Then this item can be fixed in the settings.

If the program still makes sense, maybe add functionality? For example, ideas that quickly came to my mind:
- More thorough check of the status of the message. Although it is better to do this later, when SMSPilot implements some features in itself.
- Catching incoming messages, display with the ability to quickly reply via SMS.
- Recent issues
- Maybe emoticons?

Post has been edited4ufak - 18.10.10, 16:55

Rep: (14)
4ufak @ 10/18/2010, 17:54*
Demo version, with an alternative method of connection. It is longer, perhaps more buggy, but should work everywhere. In addition, it seems that with a slow connection, the program should behave more adequately. And made protection from the bug described in the previous post. That is, I did not understand where the bug came from, but made the place less susceptible to mistakes.

does not work. The symptoms are the same. with a non-alternative method, it hangs blankly.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 11:46