Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. | Forgot your key? That way.

Rep: (254)
Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving.

Attached Image

Before asking your question, familiarize yourself with the solutions listed below and use the topic search. Perhaps for your model of the device there is already a solution.

Ways to solve the problem:
Script reset passwords using custom Recovery [TWRP]
1. Try entering the pattern several times until a window appears with a request / suggestion to enter a google account login and password to unlock. The following should be considered:
- if Android 2.2 and higher is installed on your device, enter your username and your password (seehere);
- if Android 2.1 and lower is installed on your device (or if the device persistently does not accept the password), try entering NULL or null instead of your “own” password;
- login is necessary anywayenter to "@". Those. "@ gmail.com" should NOT be written;
- if the device does not accept the login and password, pay attention to the followingfast.
IMPORTANT (!!!): Do not forget that registering with gmail AFTER a problem occurs is useless. Account must be registered in the device before blocking and synchronized.
- password for unlocking a set of letters, obtained when adding a device to the list of trusted users on a Google accountgraphic lock (Post # 15828406).

2. Call a locked device from another phone, accept an incoming call, and then minimize the call window (for example, with the "Home" key) without interrupting the incoming call, and through the settings disable the graphical blocking.

3. If there is an appropriate backup system -graphic lock (Post # 12676830).

4. Solution for Samsung Galaxy S II owners:Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II - Firmware (Post # 11528155)

5. Solution for owners of Huawei devices:graphic lock (Post # 14902415)

6. Method of hacking through ADBgraphic lock (Post # 15045282)

7. Solution for Sony Ericsson ownersgraphic lock (Post # 16261293)

8. Decision fromROHUKMDK - graphic lock (Post # 16583826)

9. Hacking android lock pattern

10. If several applications are blocked, and not the whole system, then:Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 9863989), Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 20153143)

11. With the replacement of SIM cardsGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 20444322).

12. Another option via ADBGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 20463867).

13. How to enable WiFi on a locked machineGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 21210107)

14. Solution for NTS ownersGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 21390421).

15. The method of removing the graphic lock with USB Debug off without ADB

16. For Huawei HonorGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 22308306)

17. Universal wayGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 22989098).

18. Solution for Samsung devices in which the Samsung account is configured:Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 23567371).

19. A way for owners of phones with a Spreadtrum processor:Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 23627529)

20. For the GT-S5282 Samsung Galaxy Star Duos:Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 26608236)

21. Another solutionGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 26985851). And more brieflyGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 26986366).

22. Try itScreen lockcracker.

23. For MTS 970Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 31546351)

24. With ADB and special utilityGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 33489179)

25. Option with hard rezet (wipe) for any occasionGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post # 34090647)

26. With known Google account data and passwordGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post wave999 # 42263632)

27. If none of the above methods help you, do a wipe (hard reset), i.e. reset to factory settings. This method is guaranteed to solve the problem. BUT!!! Pay attention to hard rezetGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (W.Master Post # 44672837)

28. Actual for Huawei Honor.Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post AJ1 # 61660185)

29. working way to reset the pattern of the ZTE V795 (MT6572) WITHOUT debugging, but with ROOT!Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post Evgeny_561 # 61695846)

30. Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 Android 2.3.4Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post Rumlin # 64449728)

31. With stock (factory) recoveryGraphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post 66570088 # 66441566)

32. Solving the blocking problem "please enter the privacy protection password"Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (The post qafqaz2211 # 72949179)

If you did not find the answer or none of the methods indicated in the header helps you, please ask your question using the following template:
  • Your device model and installed firmware;
  • Brief description of the problem (briefly, but succinctly and clearly);
  • Actions taken (including with links to items under the spoiler "Ways to solve a problem")

Dear forum users!
We urge you to refrain in this topic from questions about "what is a wipe?", "How to make a wipe / hard cut?" etc. The answers to these questions are inFAQ on devices and Android OS.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 15.01.19, 23:06
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (58)
* bemind
1. There should be a keyboard switch
2. Is it a problem to enter a pin from an alphabetic keyboard? there are no numbers?

Rep: (0)
everything is. The problem is that the pin is no longer suitable. I understand it sounds weird. but this problem is not only with me, when after the restart your pass flies off and hello

Rep: (13)
* bemind
By the way, yes, I also experience such a problem on the phone, I enter the graphic password, the screen immediately goes out and you need to enter it again.

* Dmitry Korol,
not. I'm not like that. I have it stupidly replaced the PIN code with some kind of password. At first I thought it was some glitches. Then I read a lot of people who have such a problem (

on owning google account question -
The device is password-protected - the password is successfully lost (GTI9500 - Samsung Galaxy S4), all Google data is available - you can find the phone from the computer through the service; Not wound up, there is no luxury in the form of debugging and custom recovery (((but it works in home wifi).
maybe we in Google do not look right, please help

ps yes, and enter the account and password from Google after failed login attempts are not offered

Post has been editedweekee - 22.05.19, 13:58

Rep: (15)
Hello!
There is a Zuk Z2plus phone with a locked screen. Password is numeric. ZUI firmware, which one I do not know. The PC does not see the body via USB and, accordingly, the adb command does not work. In the factory recovery there is no reset point to the factory settings. From the locked screen, you can turn on / off the camera-Wi-Fi-bluetooth, etc. but without the ability to customize. Calling to the phone is also possible, but does not go into the settings. USB debugging is not enabled. when another phone is connected, it says that "the device is locked and the connection is not possible!" The QFIL program does not define it either (the port does not find it)
I have already tried everything in my forum thread!

mimax 2 the problem was, suddenly ceased to accept either a pin and a graph key, I had to reset it - the pictures were gone (

Knowledgeable people, tell me what you can do, Galaxy S9 +, stopped taking the imprint, tried to enter the PIN code many times to unlock the screen, but could not remember it. Is it possible, like now, to restore all the data that is on the phone before resetting? And please tell me how to enter the reset mode? The phone can not be turned off without entering the screen unlock password. I tried through the account findmymobile.samsung, there was almost a backup for two days and nothing was restored, the UNLOCK TELEPHONE button in this service is not available, because Remote Unlock was not enabled. Thanks in advance.

There was a problem on my9, the password flew off. The solution is, when asked to enter a password, go to the keyboard settings, change its background and click share. Offers several options, choose OTHER mail and enter Google mail, then I don’t remember exactly, but other actions will be logical, I think you will understand. It was a long time ago, so I don’t really remember anymore, but the Path to actions is a keyboard!

good day!
I ask the help of knowledgeable people.
my sister died, I had a phone, I want to take pictures out of my memory, I don’t have many of those photos Already read a lot of things, I found out that USB debugging was not enabled on the phone - hisuite does not see the device.
There is no access to the mail.
graphic code does not allow to open the phone.
Model: Huawei P Smart (FIG-LX1)
help, please, do not know what to do. I'm not a thief, our phone.

we live in Moscow, maybe there are some companies that do. or private craftsmen.

Post has been editedanya-p - 02.06.19, 13:13

Rep: (252)
* anya-p Try to search for a solution in the topic header or ask there.
Recover data from internal memory

The problem forgot the pattern on Honor Play last android and last shell. Does not show forgotten password. Just try again. Hard does not want to do either.

Rep: (1)
Please help: my wife’s sister brought me 2 Hyawei phones (Nova Lite 2017 and P20) with the same misfortune — graphic cretinism! Namely: I entered the pattern and safely forgot ... At the same time, there was no unlocking on the fingerprint, I did not enter the backup key, I did not turn on debugging by yusb, I did not enable the recovery of the runoff without a backup, one of the phones even deleted it from Google (((And naturally cries for photos in the phone ... How can I pull the data or graph. Key bypass?

Guys, there is a sony xperia m2 d2305, with a locked screen, debugging is not turned on, the bootloader is locked, do not remember the email, does not see the SIM card. How to be, are there options?

Rep: (266)
* Chekson One option: flashing.
Graphic lock. Screen lock code - problem solving. (Post louler # 16261293)

Hello Phone Model Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) X008D, updated to Version WW_15.0.1.262 - Android Oreo, after the update asks to enter my pattern, I enter it and he writes an incorrect pattern key, try again ((((

Hello Phone Model Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) X008D, updated to Version WW_15.0.1.262 - Android Oreo, after the update asks to enter my pattern, I enter it and he writes an incorrect pattern key, try again ((((

Good afternoon, the same problem, the Nokia 3 phone, today has been updated to android 9, after updating I enter my pattern key, it does not write correctly, and the most dead-end is that the number of attempts is not limited, you can enter the key 100 times in a row and the phone will not be blocked , does not require a Google account and so on. USB laying is turned off, it is connected to the PC only in the charging mode, respectively, there is no access to the phone settings. Throw ideas pliz

Rep: (47)
* maksimdo , use the search in the topic of your smartphone there are such topics, as an option reset to the factory through native recovery Asus ZenFone 3 Max ZC520TL - Discussion (Post by demian1982 # 54360254)

Lord.

First, before trying the "methods mentioned above."

I have a “non-graphic” lock, but by “PIN code”.

Is this the same option?

If not, tell me how to be.
Or kick far more smoke.

Actually "sabzh". Locked the phone.
Samsung SM-J400F Galaxy J4 (2018) phone model. Firmware native.
IN GENERAL nothing has changed. Nothing put "hacker".
Not root-right. Not even some applications.
Even with the firmware did not experiment.

A few months later, SELF-PERFORMING and SUDDENLY, the PIN-code, which I know by heart, suddenly ceased to "fit". There can be no mistakes here.
It is excluded.

From the "interesting".
"Delivering" already at least THAT, that at the same time the device considers that the PIN-code as well as "was" 4-digit.
I went through all the options in turn.
All 9999!

CORRECT among them NO !!!

That's it! : thank_you:
: lol:

"Curtain" (c)

Save a good man. ;)

I have exactly the same problem, I stopped bringing up the password that I import every day for 1 year, tell me what to do with the Sony xz1 compact phone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19 16:58