Fraud on eBay | Cheating on eBay? Write your feedback.

Rep: (104)
I hope someone this topic will be useful and will save a lot of money, by warning about deception. For the third time in the glorious eBay auction I come across the topic of selling an iPhone 4 at a fabulously low price and on incredibly favorable terms. Now there is only this topic.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-x-Apple-...omotiveQ5fTools(Hopefully before the writing of this post the topic has not yet been closed eBay moderators). The man with the UK sells unlocked iPhone 4 32GB for $ 600 uev with the ability to "make offer" ( "To make the offer" - that really sell even cheaper), with a free Express Mail delivery across the globe, but there are a couple of ma-a- and-a-vermillion nyuansik: 1. before buying you need to ALWAYS write to meil seller (not through a system of "ask question", and imeeno on meil specified in the subject line) or bets will be canceled; 2. The payment is not via PayPal, and with the help of American Express. The first time I saw the topic with the same content, but of course from another Celler, about a week ago and immediately became very animated, but after some time found that the topic has been deleted ... Previously I had to write on the soap seller and he assured that fully comply with iPhones the description and the price is so low, because the seller is buying them directly from the factory. After I asked to explain the situation with the removal of threads from the auction, to which (of course) did not receive any response. Moral: Be careful at the sight of such "attractive offers" and remember - a miser pays twice.

Posted 11/10/2010 21:27:

By the way, another 15 minutes ago there was almost the same topic from a seller with a different name (the sales conditions are identical), but there the price was 400 yu "buy it now" with the same free Express Mail Meil ​​Worldwide, but Temka was removed from the auction .. In the short time that these 2 themes existed, over 50 apple trees were sold ....

Post has been edited-deemON- - 12.10.10, 10:34

Rep: (11)
* spthimmelving yes damn, I was in a hurry. Carried a card for repair. They warmed the graphics chip. It helped, but not for long: after 15 minutes of the test, the card died and did not come to life anymore. (The service said that if warming up does not help, then it is necessary to change the GPU, well, actually it did not help). The trouble is that during the warm-up, the sticker on the back of the card is blackened, right under the gpu processor. In general, it is unlikely that I will win the argument with such marks. Just wanted to find out the amount of refund in this case.

Post has been editedaguguchkin - 21.02.19, 19:25

Rep: (77)
* aguguchkin , Your salesperson promised you defective merchandise, and sent faulty. There is the fact of receipt of goods, not corresponding to the description, ie, NOT AS DESCRIBED. You have a choice: either be engaged in repair or return the marriage in exchange for your money. If the former, I have an adviser. And if the latter, then you go in the Help section, choose where your products and write like a native grandfather everything with which you disagree + claiming a refund due to the seller. Apply photo, printskrin, links to file sharing with video, if you can not load the video file to the claim.

Rep: (11)
* spthimmelving Why, damn it, that's just the thing. I've already started repairs. But before the repair could take video and video proof of fault in fact, he opened the debate. After that alternates in the service, in the hope of a cheap repair. They warmed the chip, said that if this does not work, you have to change the GPU. The map traces were warm, so it already does not return to the seller. I just wanted to know the value of this partial compensation which sell offers. ten%? 50%? 80%? Can someone faced with compensation without returning to China.

Posted 02/21/2019 19:41:

* spthimmelving that is, the seller has already watched my video.

* aguguchkin , Refund can require the full amount of repair + 10% for your anxiety and time spent. Ask the repairmen to sign the "Proposal for Repair" to you, and in the text - the data of this card and the amount you paid for the attempt, let them write what the diagnosis is + how much the entire repair will cost. This amount and demand in the refund. Let the seller choose what is "cheaper" to him. In the future, it will be more honest to prepare your products for sale.

Post has been editedspthimmelving - 21.02.19, 21:41
Reason for editing: Refinement

Rep: (0)
Hello! Ordered on ebay the radio, after some time entered the LC to look at the information about the purchase and the seller, and there is a position without a name, only it says: Paid and the amount, neither the name of the goods, nor the information about the seller - nothing, by email in We’re writing a letter to your seller’s account:

Now I do not know what to do in this case .., tell me.

* xXeNoNx , * xXeNoNx , wait for a message from ebay, and then we will see

Rep: (2)
Good day!
Please advise :-)
In a nutshell. Eye on mac on ebay.

What we have:
1. The price is below the average market in the Russian Federation.
2. Seller from Belarus.
3. Photos are normal, serial mac fights on the site, still under warranty.
4. The seller says paypal in Belarus does not work, so the payment is only for Yandex. Money.
5. Account exists since autumn 2017
6. 32 positive reviews, of which 32 are all about his purchases, 26 in the last month.
7. Yesterday a notification from eBay came that his account was m. hacked, such as vigilance. "MC010 Account Security communication".
8. Threw viber, we communicate on it mainly.

* synapse70 who does not have or does not work paypal, that can not be in the system ebay. For these are two hands of the organism, one is playing with the ball “goods for money”, the other - “cash settlement for the goods”. And there - either you trust the system or the seller

Rep: (2)
* spthimmelving
Do not quite understand. Seller says PayPal no. But he is in the system :)
That is, the seller does not inspire confidence?

* synapse70 The ebay seller is required to have paypal. This is the only guarantee tool against kidalov. Write to ebay support and ask there why this is being sold. After their answer you decide. I would not contact with such a sale.

* Surf38 Instead of a powerful corporate nouta HP offer a low-power Chinese, but for half the price.

Rep: (5)
What's the difference between strong and weak?

Rep: (3)
Hello. On ebay tv box T95z Plus is on sale for $ 16.3. Although the prices of other sellers in the range of $ 50-70. Asked the seller that he could wrong with the price. He said that the price is correct. What do you think can be ordered or is it a scam? I do not want to once again open the debate on the stick, when suddenly. Here is the linkhttps://www.ebay.com/i...77539249?ul_noapp=true

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 19:55