Fraud on eBay | Cheating on eBay? Write your feedback.

Rep: (103)
I hope someone this topic will be useful and will save a lot of money, by warning about deception. For the third time in the glorious eBay auction I come across the topic of selling an iPhone 4 at a fabulously low price and on incredibly favorable terms. Now there is only this topic.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-x-Apple-...omotiveQ5fTools(Hopefully before the writing of this post the topic has not yet been closed eBay moderators). The man with the UK sells unlocked iPhone 4 32GB for $ 600 uev with the ability to "make offer" ( "To make the offer" - that really sell even cheaper), with a free Express Mail delivery across the globe, but there are a couple of ma-a- and-a-vermillion nyuansik: 1. before buying you need to ALWAYS write to meil seller (not through a system of "ask question", and imeeno on meil specified in the subject line) or bets will be canceled; 2. The payment is not via PayPal, and with the help of American Express. The first time I saw the topic with the same content, but of course from another Celler, about a week ago and immediately became very animated, but after some time found that the topic has been deleted ... Previously I had to write on the soap seller and he assured that fully comply with iPhones the description and the price is so low, because the seller is buying them directly from the factory. After I asked to explain the situation with the removal of threads from the auction, to which (of course) did not receive any response. Moral: Be careful at the sight of such "attractive offers" and remember - a miser pays twice.

Posted 11/10/2010 21:27:

By the way, another 15 minutes ago there was almost the same topic from a seller with a different name (the sales conditions are identical), but there the price was 400 yu "buy it now" with the same free Express Mail Meil ​​Worldwide, but Temka was removed from the auction .. In the short time that these 2 themes existed, over 50 apple trees were sold ....

Post has been edited-deemON- - 12.10.10, 10:34

Rep: (70)
I always look at the feedback and if he has a high rating of 95+, and the number is not less than 1000, you can safely take such a tavar. I myself often buy through eBay, while no one has yet deceived me.

I propose a fresh printScreen of this topic (I’m sure later it will be removed) in order to perpetuate it in the analysts of the "most plausible divorces"

Posted 11/10/2010 21:35:

Gerain @ 10/11/2010 21:30*
I always look at the feedback and if he has a high rating of 95+, and the number is not less than 1000, you can safely take such a tavar. I myself often buy through eBay, while no one has yet deceived me.

Any sane person makes a purchase on eBay, relying on these criteria (the number of positive reviews, the number of similar lots sold, etc.), but as this case shows, there are exceptions to the fact ... There is no doubt that this is a hoax. seconds, if you think otherwise - your arguments are in the studio because truth is born in a dispute.

Posted 11/10/2010 21:39:

So this auction on eBay has been closed). It’s a pity I didn’t have time to do the print screen for 400 uev ...)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedelvispreasley - 11.10.10, 21:38

Rep: (389)
elvispreasley
Well, 99.2 rating still need to look at what positions he received. ;) So attentiveness and once again attentiveness when ordering at low prices.

vitaliy4 @ 11.10.2010, 23:38*
Well, 99.2 rating still need to look at what positions he received. So attentiveness and once again attentiveness when ordering at low prices.

99.2 - it is a good rating, I have another very much led to confusion - sells Top Rated Seller, and this is a serious guarantor of security of the transaction, since This title is eBay itself for exceptional service conditions provided by the buyer. This divorce - this is the most upscale kidalovo what I've seen on eBay, because hacker requires intervention. Artificially created very trustworthy seller with a surprising number of positive reviews (the topic of apple prodazhke 400 uev at seller was more than 7000 100% positive feedback), which makes the MEGA proposal, which does not make sense to doubt looking at it (seller) status rating. This is not a banal attempt to "warm up" when such a proposal can be found at seller with 0 feedback - this is another great "action" from a trusted vendor. As practice has shown - is very effective, because the in less than 2:00 of existence were sold (I repeat) more50!!! iPhone. One “lucky” bought immediately 10! On this, as was correctly noted in the post above, you need to be extremely attentive, studying the "very good offer", regardless of the rating and status of the seller. I propose to put this topic in the status of "important", because sure this is not the last appearance of the designated seller on the open spaces of eBay.

Post has been editedelvispreasley - 12.10.10, 00:12

Rep: (204)
It makes sense to be very critical of sellers who for some reason do not use PayPal ...

Rep: (583)
Apparently hacked account.

M
The topic is not in the section, while we go to Apple - Purchase.

Rep: (4)
Recently pinned up on this.

Top-Seller 3000+ sold 3GS for $ 410
Well HALYAVA + I see that more than 50 people have already bought
I bought, I write to him when it will be sent, etc., I wait for 2 hours and get the answer that PAYPAL has hacked it, he does not sell phones - EBAY has already begun to refund all deceived ....
dumb scene ...
Well, it all ended pretty quickly, the money was transferred back within 3-4 hours

Rep: (362)
PTYTb,
3-4 hours, it's you got off easy)
Many months waiting for a refund (

Rep: (4)
Summoner @ 11/17/2010, 21:52*
3-4 hours, it's you got off easy) Many months waiting for a refund (

As the seller himself wrote to me that he himself personally, sent the money back with pens, by that time he had control over the account ....
From this I, as always, concluded:

SCUFF PAYS CONSTANTLY !!

Rep: (0)
Already learned to break Accounts on ebay, break TOP SELLERS, with the aim of throwing the final consumer on $.
If the description says that they say contact me on the specified soap, but not then cancel the bid - this is a 100% divorce.

Rep: (1)
The people, it turns out if the seller on ebay writes that the payment is not through paypal and that he first needs to send a subject to the post office, then is it 100% kidalo?

Rep: (30)
Xanthus @ 01/13/2011, 05:50*
payment is not via paypal and that he first needs to send a mail to the subject

100% kidalovo.

If payment through the stick guarantee 100%?

Rep: (23)
friend also got, but not so
They sent an iPhone, stood 960 bucks, opened the box, and there is no iPhone there)

Rep: (632)
Per7ik @ 01.24.2011, 02:19*
They sent an iPhone, stood 960 bucks, opened the box, and there is no iPhone there)

Carefully read the need, there is a certain category of people who use the fact that some English speak below average, they sell boxes. From iPhones, iPads. Perhaps your friend bought such a box for the price of an iPhone. In this case, absolutely nothing can be done with the seller.

At the post office, they just pull out iPhones. that's all. go to ebay-forum how many stories are there already. And every day more and more

Rep: (8)
About mail.
If you read about pulling out, you get the impression that almost everyone is robbed, but I think that all the samemost iPhones . IMHO of course, but I have been reading the ebay-forum for a long time, but of course the quartet is now the riskiest item to send.

Rep: (149)
At the post office, they just pull out iPhones.

I do not understand what the problem is? Order an expensive item by UPS, Fedex or other postal delivery company, they are responsible for the goods. And if the seller is a fraud, the money can also be returned via PayPal

Rep: (1)
Iluhan2008 @ 3.3.2011, 18:20*
I do not understand what the problem is? Order an expensive item by UPS, Fedex or other postal delivery company, they are responsible for the goods. And if the seller is a fraud, the money can also be returned via PayPal

Purely for information: mailers are not FULL responsible. Read carefully the terms of delivery in their eirbilk.
They are stealing exactly the postal service, moreover, brazenly and with special cynicism.
Last example known to me: instead of two ipeds, two books of UKRAINIAN "yellow pages".

For any 100% positive, it doesn’t mean that a seller’s reliability can stupidly wind a rating by selling to themselves and just a cheap product, but as the time has come to expose something more expensive, day two, the bank is broken, you can turn

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 12:36