> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Mod Install Location | program to change the way of installing applications

Rep: (473)
Mod Install Location
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:10.10.2010

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Since the program from a convenience store safely gone, and many need it decided to create a theme. Subject allows you to change the way the AIC system. There are 3 settings: auto - as if there is no program and, phone - to force the phone memory, external - force to the card.

IMPORTANT: if suddenly you begin to put refuse the application - change the setting at the external car, put what you need, and then switch back to external and through the application manager peretischite installed on the card.

Homepage: http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applica...-root_jwzx.html

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/my.codeandroid.modil/
Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileModInstallLocation.apk(17.72 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (14)
Only this program can be put, and put the application on the card or need 2.2 with app2sd?

Rep: (6)
Only 2.2

Denok137,
We need 2.2. This program is needed for the application of compulsory transfer. those who are on the machine is not placed on the card and then do not allow yourself to drag. Originally built in a variety of custom firmware, but in the new version LeeDroid (2.2) for some reason was not. to others I am not obsessed - namutil topic :)

Rep: (63)
Desire does not go on, he says "Set InstallLocation Failed" ...

Rep: (0)
On NEXUSe works. Released 40 meters. General standings.

Ether,
Ruth is? on my animal works with a bang.

Rep: (6)
you need to specify that only 2.2! : Hysterics:

Rep: (4)
something I did not notice that gave a drag ... I bore on the card that may have driven into a desire command via ADB (it works even on nerutovannom phone)

Rep: (1)
On my Desire 2.2 went, all applications, except for the standard, suffered on the card!
though the list of applications when transferring to the card occupy a volume decreased by 2, or even more times
this is normal???

Post has been editeddim-sor - 11.10.10, 20:26

Pica $$ o
On NEXUSe works. Released 40 meters. generally zacho

On my device is not put, writes "The application is not installed" FRG83 firmware, android 2.2.1

Is there something similar to the program to be put on the last flehi 1.6 on liquidity. Places oh as not enough :: '(

dim-sor,
in your list of applications displayed volume applications, which is stored in the phone memory. so that if more than 2 times - this is good :) especially pleased when sown in the program of 8-10 meters are transferred almost completely, leaving the phone some 30 kilobytes :)

Rep: (142)
paluch89,
1.6 this is not and never will be, since technically impossible
on liquid assets there is 2.2. why do not you reflash?

Rep: (10)
It was some kind of version, it worked. I went to this topic, look at the update from 10.10, let think put, as a result of the old deleted, and the new is not installed. He writes simply not installed.
Desayr 2.2: sveta:

Rep: (3)
<<Simply_Guy>> @ 12.10.2010, 18:57 *
On my device is not put, writes "The application is not installed" FRG83 firmware, android 2.2.1

rutovany bodies?

dragonbreed,
custom firmware or ofitsialka?
if it can be custom firmware glitches - at the very same time to time. The solution for me the following: Route explorer copy the desired prog founded in memory, connect to a computer tech in drive mode, climb into Root Explorer and put a program - usually made with a bang if there is a place :) instead of connecting to a computer can be removed flehu, but it's a long time and it is not convenient :)
LeeDroid 2.2 firmware

Rep: (29)
Sorry for the stupidity and how to deal with the HTC hero?

Rep: (10)
Prog super!

Rep: (1)
Thank you very much, super program, I thought that would have put kstomnuyu firmware for space applications is almost not there. I stayed on an official rutovannoy

How to be a Hero? Google poheril their devices, beginning with Hiro.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 10:43