OEM-software from the device manufacturer | Adaptation and run programs on different Android devices

Rep: (80)
OEM software

Attached Image

Discussion of the adaptation of programs preinstalled in devices for their installation and launch on other Android devices.

Important! If you were able to achieve a sufficient level of performance of an OEM program, create a separate topic for it (each program has its own theme).

Post has been edited_faber_ - 29.06.11, 16:19

Rep: (8)
doctorxakep, 10/30/2010, 21:53
People tell me where you can find the standard Sens browser, for example from (htc desire with android 2.2 OS). Hasn’t anyone ever picked it out for the whole existence of it?

I join the question. After tests of all browsers, I came to the conclusion that HTC, while the most convenient and fast. But on the AOSP firmware it is certainly not there, but Skyfire or MIUI have no desire at all, yet they are crooked ...

Httz browser cloud with zip (via Recover)

Attached files

Attached filebrw.zip(847.94 KB)

Rep: (17)
JHUIGHUY @ 12/06/2010, 20:12*
Httz browser cloud with zip (via Recover)

Cloud up with zip - does this mean that it works on other devices?

Create a zip in which it will be like this: system / app / browser files or cast through the terminal.

Rep: (1055)
JHUIGHUY @ 12/07/2010 5:05*
Create a zip in which it will be like this: system / app / browser files or cast through the terminal.

I checked on Galaxy with - the browser does not appear in the menu after the update. zip, the conclusion: it will not work on other devices.

Rep: (58)
Convenient and easy radio from X10 miniAttached fileRadio.apk(233.62 KB)

Posted 12/07/2010 19:40:

Attached fileSemcBrowser.apk(1.23 MB)
X10 mini browser

Rep: (3)
Garmin with Asus released the Garmin Asus A10. Does anyone have an OEM navigation software from this device?

Rep: (43)
olv @ 12/07/2010 19:40*
Convenient and easy radio from X10 mini

Mylstone did not fall (

Rep: (146)
Nevair,
Mylstone has no radio.

Rep: (17)
seriywolk1234 @ 9.12.2010, 21:00*
Nevair,
Mylstone has no radio.

What's the difference? it still does not get up, just like the browser.

Rep: (4)
Guys who can pull time-scaling from x10;) thanks in advance

Rep: (351)
Pull up touch pal from iksperii and even some, with a small screen. Add to the already available version 320 * 480

Rep: (0)
The wife of samsung i5800 (2.1 eclair). I liked the features with a log screen (a mosaic with missed SMS and calls) and the status bar, with the ability to control BT, WIFI, GPS. I really want to transfer it to the SE x10i (firmware is also 2.1).
In turn, I want to transfer contacts with Sonic and the keyboard to Samsung.
Teach how to do this (root is received on both phones)? I promise to put everything here.
Thank.

Rep: (351)
WerewolfGSM,
such clave?TouchPal (Post # 5878969)
systems / app / And there are firmware applications. And I do not know bluetooth how to tear out. I really need a keyboard

I want to put a desktop on Mystone (Motoblur Lite let's say) from the XT720. Will it work out?

timofeevalexey,
not yet

Lay out, please, a shell from Chinese tablets (rover, for example). Interested in statusbar as in the picture. Thank you in advance.
Attached Image

Rep: (103)
Is it possible to rip TrackID out of x10 mini (I tried it but it doesn't start)?

Rep: (146)
Timofeevalexey @ 12/13/2010, 18:56*
I want to put a desktop on Mystone (Motoblur Lite let's say) from the XT720. Will it work out?

There is such a thing, but the truth has not been updated for a long time.http://modmymobile.com/forums/563-motorola...-milestone.html

thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/10/20, 17:21