> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SpeedHUD | HUD projector from your PDA

Rep: (50)
Speedhud
Version: 1.1.94

Last update of the program in the header:7.10.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Application for motorists.

There is no need to lower the eye on the speedometer, or distracted by a navigator that to know your current speed.

SpeedHUD application uses the GPS on your phone, and projects the speed right on the windshield.

You can adjust the orientation of the image, display its mirror image, record a track in * .kml (supported by google earth, 2GIS, etc ...), select the level of speeding warning, and include voice announcements (standard androidovsky speech synthesizer, Russian is not supported ).

Video

Sam checked at dusk, it is perfectly visible. During the day, most of all, this application will be useless.

Homepage: http://ian-hawkins.com/?p=45
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? org.prowl.speedhud

Additional Information

Download: Version: 1.1.94
Attached fileSpeed_Hud.apk(84.98 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedOzz_klochkov - 07.10.10, 12:15

Rep: (96)
For savvy FIVE: rofl:

Rep: (31)
What is it like? type torpedo put and look at the reflection in a head-phone?

type yes.

and you phone something when fixed the try?

No, it is I normally only moves during sharp turns. Generally sold special non-slip mats, I think it will be enough that would fix the phone.

Ozz_Klochkov, thanks, I will try

Rep: (2)
Hmm. I streamlined torpedo, the phone did not want to stay. In the end, somehow I managed to put it right at the wheel. Well, what I say. Particularly good of applets I felt. Any more or less experienced driver knows their speed (at least approximately). And in general - cool! One can see good speed is not particularly true catches accurately (В± 5 km / h). Better would have done the same, but with navigation. Although, I do think it may be worth just turn Navitel and put to the same? =)

Rep: (5)
Windshield triple (3 layers) thereon so reflection and 3 laminated on each other. While it is readable.

Rep: (6)
Put. Works. But still somehow not comfortable (a distraction)

Rep: (4)
Cool thing!
Upon reflection from the laminated double vision, but it is a usable, only need to make the holder

Rep: (19)
photos of all the action can be assembled? )

Rep: (18)
Indeed, the idea of ​​the class: happy: Truth in one of the modes can not remember which one (seems to advanced), the speed is not reset to zero. When stopping just have the final value, for example 3 km / h. And on the Galaxy S runs through the time (maybe because in the background hung Navitel and GPS Test :-D). Disconnecting the decided output speed problem in the top bar

Rep: (1353)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
It can be pasted on the glass thin film, a little less transparent than the glass itself. Then troitsya will not.

Rep: (10)
in the convenience store has gps hud.
and it shows the weather and the humidity and clock with date, when it comes to SMS.
onsavagemessiahzine.comthis is not found.

Rep: (209)
Rus_Big_Bear @ 12.10.2010, 11:04*
Indeed, the idea of ​​the class: happy: Truth in one of the modes can not remember which one (seems to advanced), the speed is not reset to zero. When stopping just have the final value, for example 3 km / h. And on the Galaxy S runs through the time (maybe because in the background hung Navitel and GPS Test :-D). Disconnecting the decided output speed problem in the top bar

Even I began to hike vsovsem bad, and how to GHS Proektor with which a hole proektsiya taxis o_O?
Please do not kick!

Rep: (11)
PaNcHeR28 @ 06.11.2010, 00:30*
Even I began to hike vsovsem bad

Do not stop! Snikersni! Charge brains!
The image is displayed on the PDA screen in mirror image - and all business-something! You put it on the torpedo-up screen and watching the reflection in the windshield! The downside is that not projected into infinity as a normal the HUD, and a little further the windshield, so it is necessary to focus the eyes, but do not have to take the road, which increases safety. Teoretitski. ;)

Rep: (0)
I liked the idea. I fired up to do the same with Navitel. But here's one problem image mirror out, does anyone know if there is no a program that would do everything izobrzheny on the phone to make a mirror?

Post has been editedRDK90 - 01.12.10, 13:49

Rep: (1)
Yes Mirror Transitional put all: D
Optics taxis: yes2:

Rep: (76)
RDK90 @ 01.12.2010, 15:47*
I liked the idea. I fired up to do the same with Navitel.

but simply, poke, too, the windshield will be for a route ????

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/20/20, 05:20