News | Application to see news of different subjects

Rep: (94)
news
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:6.10.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Not a bad programa for news in Russia and abroad with many topics, the list of those in the screen 1-4. Off site and descriptions nenashel.
Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Attached Image
Download: version: 1.2
Attached filecom.mobilein.news.apk(185.33 KB)

Post has been editedErazmus - 06.10.10, 22:26

Rep: (0)
And from what she takes the news?

Rep: (94)
I do not know, a program full of straight novneym, no disk imaging, there is no site, but news updates and UTB main ...

Rep: (74)
A reference to the market, adrolib, cyrket - lost?

Rep: (10)
interesting program!
Developer's Website:
http://mobile-in.ru/
Store it in under the same name!

Rep: (249)
Terms of use

All news in one place. A joint project of the leading media and information resources, and financial institutions in Russia: TVNZ Soviet Sport Rosbalt Finam RIA Novosti Bankir.ru Finance. More than 2000 articles and news reports a day. Possibility background refresh. News in the following categories: Breaking News, Politics, Writer's Block, International News, Community, Sports, including:

publications:

* TVNZ
* Arguments and Facts
* Soviet Sport
* Moscow's comsomolets
* Work
* Bankir.ru
* Finance.
* Finam
* RIA News
* BCS Express
* Rosbalt
* Radio Liberty
* Sarinform
* Agency Abireg
* RIA Deyta.RU
* Vladivostok News
* PrimaMedia
* Maritime poster
* Komiinform
* IA Regnum
* Express newspaper

The number of information channels will continue to increase.

All news items are specially adapted for viewing on devices with Android operating system. We ask all the wishes of the content and operation of the program should be sent to [email protected].

proofhttp://mobile-in.ru/android/prilozhenija/novosti/

Rep: (233)
standards. prog. Something like yavovsky gmj

Rep: (10)
Similar to the UA Today, only wins by a huge number of topics. Well, that takes everything with a large amount of resources - there is a choice. But Wildfire discovery of each section of the program takes a long time (to the minute). And you can not share ssylochku liked (in UA Today, you can :)).

Rep: (37)
Fun program! : Happy: install, run, it feels good! Updated, read the news, I go to the "weather" ... I watch the weather in Moscow +1 ... + 4, east wind, cloudy, rain ... I do not understand when this is the case in Moscow has managed to become warmer, because today 19 January and frost -15 outside! : Lol: Updating again and still produces the same number of November 18, 2010. Think about where the data is. Tried several times, the picture does not change with the weather, it is not updated as "Religion," "your rights", "Living Area".

Rep: (640)
Is there a program of this type, so that you can copy text from it?

Rep: (0)
Not all somehow refreshes correctly ...: beee:

Rep: (217)
"So far there is no news" - that's all she told me. Vist the inscription 20 minutes, the wafer with the Internet is enabled, the "Menu" button and a "Back" does not react.
In short, not grown together.

Rep: (2)
Yes, some updates very late ....

Rep: (5)
and she had a widget?

Rep: (8)
Heavily late is an understatement! Backlog in 10 days and this news ?!

Rep: (4)
New version released

Rep: (36)
Instead, science news - news of independent Ukraine. No settings. Mysterious application. Demolished. : Butcher:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 7:36