> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

uPackingList | How to come on the road and do not forget anything.

Rep: (18)
uPackingList
Version: 5.5.4_217

Last update of the program in the header:06.05.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
How to get ready for the road and not forget anything.

Description:
uPackingList - is an application that is designed to make quick and convenient fees in any journey - business trip, on vacation, on a picnic with the family, in leisure park, fishing, etc.

You can easily create lists of necessary items and control packing process. You can add things to your list at any time, at your convenience, or when you think about them. You can create and store an unlimited number of lists and use our catalog of things that is easily customizable to fit your needs. But also things you can include in the list of the things that you need to do before leaving. Then the process of preparing for the journey becomes much easier - just mark items in the list as far as their packaging and no fines will not be forgotten.

Key Features:

Comfortable and pleasant interface that requires minimum actions
Create unlimited number of lists and the ability to re-use lists
Thoroughly well thought-out catalog of things, which contains about 300 tons of products
Opportunity to expand and collapse the categories depending on the needs of the moment, entering the necessary items in the list in one motion
Catalog of things is easily customizable - you yourself can add and edit categories and items
When your list is ready, you can immediately start collecting one motion noting packaged stuff
Visualize progress fees for each individual list
Ability to send any list of e-mail for
The ability to add the number and note for each item
The ability to change categories icons
Choice of themes

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://nixsolutions.com/products/android-applications/upackinglist/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nixsolutions.upack

Download:
Version: 5.5.4_217 From July 17. 2019. with GP (Washerron в„ў)
Version: 5.5.0_211 uPackingList (Post washerron # 85031627)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 06.05.20, 06:33
Reason for edit: Update: A new version of 5.5.4_217 From July 17. 2019. with a GP

Rep: (87)
Oksi_K @ 30.09.2010, 19:01*
Download: Version: 0.91

And where is the download?

Rep: (12)
I'd also tried if it was used to download ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (249)
What's stopping you to type in a search for convenience storeuPackingList and install?
I have installed. I put the Russian language. Later I will try the case.

Post has been editedCulibin - 30.09.10, 18:44

Rep: (252)
At the office. Online is the normal description of the program:
uPackingList - is an application that is designed to make quick and convenient fees in any journey - business trip, on vacation, on a picnic with the family, in leisure park, fishing, etc.

You can easily create lists of necessary items and control packing process. You can add things to your list at any time, at your convenience, or when you think about them. You can create and store an unlimited number of lists and use our catalog of things that is easily customizable to fit your needs. But also things you can include in the list of the things that you need to do before leaving. Then the process of preparing for the journey becomes much easier - just mark items in the list as far as their packaging and no fines will not be forgotten.
Key Features:

Comfortable and pleasant interface that requires minimum actions
Create unlimited number of lists and the ability to re-use lists
Thoroughly well thought-out catalog of things, which contains about 300 tons of products
Opportunity to expand and collapse the categories depending on the needs of the moment, entering the necessary items in the list in one motion
Catalog of things is easily customizable - you yourself can add and edit categories and items
When your list is ready, you can immediately start collecting one motion noting packaged stuff
Visualize progress fees for each individual list
Ability to send any list of e-mail for
The ability to add the number and note for each item
The ability to change categories icons
Choice of themes

Rep: (249)
From the description of @ 30-09-2010, 19:52*
You can add things to your list at any time, at your convenience, or when you think about them.

Main Mobil forget afterwards. : D

Attached images

Post has been editedCulibin - 30.09.10, 19:02

Rep: (9)
Who can put the program? I'm in the Market for the title I do not find

MrHammer @ 01.10.2010, 10:59*
I'm in the Market for the title I do not find

Very strange. We checked out, everything is. Even by "packing" he was fifth.

Rep: (2704)
Oksi_K,
You can stick in the capAttached fileuPackingList_0.91.apk(1 MB)

Rep: (3)
Androlibe address:http://ru.androlib.com/r.aspx?r=uPackingList

Rep: (0)
On the tattoo does not install :(

Rep: (11)
At Wildfire established, Russian included. nice, but not yet tried the interface, though know that we need such a thing, and I know why. we ought to hurry - very long start. The convenience store is all. If someone does not find, then the CCP requirements do not coincide with what is available ...

Rep: (12)
That would be done on the basis of this program "shopping list", prices would not have been for such a program. I'm looking for a long time ... To be able to create categories and subcategories. It does not plan to continue such ???

Uncle Fester @ 22.11.2010, 14:23*
That would be done on the basis of this program "shopping list", prices would not have been for such a program. I'm looking for a long time ... To be able to create categories and subcategories. It does not plan to continue such ???

Not yet planned.
At present, there are a number of applications for creating shopping lists, including an application with the Russian interface.

ph08nyx @ 14.11.2010, 04:18*
At Wildfire established, Russian included. nice, but not yet tried the interface, though know that we need such a thing, and I know why. we ought to hurry - very long start.

Thanks. Developers try to solve this poser in the next versions.

Post has been editedOksi_K - 23.11.10, 19:07

Rep: (0)
OS Version critical? And that is not put (

sobkor @ 14.12.2010, 17:48*
OS Version critical? And that is not put (

Unfortunately, critical. 1.6 and below does not work, the fact that 1.6 is not a lot of functions that are used in the program. But we are working on it.

Post has been editedOksi_K - 28.12.10, 17:10

Rep: (5)
How to put Russian?

dog001 @ 05.02.2011, 12:19*
How to put Russian?

On the main screen, press the menu, select "Preferences" or "Settings". Then select a language.

Updated uPackingList v.1.18

Changes:
1. Fixed a bug
2. Support for Android 3.0 and fragments.
Now on the big screen, the screen is split
3. Ability to specify the number of things that takes people
4. Ability to add a picture to the subject
5. Added a new "Edit" in the main menu
Each specific list includes what the user chose. If the user deletes items / categories of your list (for example, "a trip to Moscow"), then it can only be removed from this list.
And if a user deletes / changes / adds something to the master list, then it is going to edit all lists.

Successful you travel!

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (36)
The app crashes when you try to change the category for the selected item.
HTC Wildfire S / Android 2.3

asl028 @ 27.06.2011, 11:45*
The app crashes when you try to change the category for the selected item.
HTC Wildfire S / Android 2.3

Please tell me which version of the application you are using?
June 21 released a new version 1.22 - fixed all bugs of previous versions.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 20:59