Nokia N8 - Discussion

Rep: (77)
DiscussionNokia N8

Description пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Nokia N8 FAQ пїЅ | Symbian OS FAQ пїЅ | Programs пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Topics пїЅ | Symbian Belle talk пїЅ | Reset user code пїЅ | Sync Nokia N8 with Google пїЅ | Turn off the red indicator when shooting video пїЅ
Hacking Symbian пїЅ пїЅ What to look for when buying a Nokia N8 пїЅ пїЅ Installing updates after resetting to default settings пїЅ

Latest firmware version : 111.040.1511 from 27.08.2012
Previous versions : 111.030.0609, 025.007, 024.001, 022.014, 014.002, 013.016, 011.012

Nokia Belle operating system change your idea about smartphones. You can take advantage of its stunning features, install the software update on your phone. Nokia Belle available for the following models: Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia C7, Nokia Oro, Nokia C6-01, Nokia X7, Nokia E6 and Nokia 500. With the new software, your phone gets a new, simple and expressive interface, more working screens new widgets, simplified customization. Simple menus, smooth screen transitions and the drop-down notification allowed to remain up to date and find information faster. Among the additions - the new status bar, a new toolbar and a new application "Maps NokiaВ», as well as improved video recording function, an improved browser and much more.

Information:

Flashing / downgrading the firmware version

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 31.05.18, 21:02
Reason for editing: Nokia Software Recovery Tool

Rep: (19)
* rolsen.88 , I read the post above, and the issue of the battery occurred. You made sure it properly?

Rep: (7)
If the battery sat phoenix would not ask what I think or I am mistaken

* rolsen.88 So for the Phoenix is ​​enough, and start there.

I read that can be forced into the test mode sdelat.v service'll take

* rolsen.88 You can Best'om drive mode-test.

* Zekkan Bestia is what and how?

* rolsen.88 If you do not know this, it is best not used.

Rep: (164)
But after half an hour or an hour to charge a smartphone initially discharged battery to charge it dolzhnГЎ to the condition that allows without problems quick Start system (if there is one, and health), especially if you do not turn off the charge?

Rep: (109)
Guys, decided to use the N8 as a player, the sound is excellent! But! I take off the albums in folders, but in the phone tracks are a mess, no sorting by album, do not tell me what program do the sorting by album in the standard player?

11.06.2020 12:47
Found - mp3tag (on the PC), the cover, year, artist, genre, can be added. Now nokii how to display albums in the form of cards.

Post has been editednicneme123 - 11.06.20, 12:47

Rep: (26)
nicneme123 @ 11.06.20, 1:18*
by album in the standard player

MP3List program is called, it makes playlists into folders.

Rep: (0)
Guys tell me now the phone has become slow down, the internal memory (e) in the Annex "Files" has the size and
He writes at the opening of "memory in use".
Looked at the subject, the answer really has not found who was able to overcome this problem.
Hard reset done.
Besides stitching phoenix still have any options?
And if you sew, how better
Thank you in advance ;)

Rep: (244)
* Zerder1,
and format it can be? Through native files or through the computer.

Rep: (0)
* Osenok No, when you try to format a computer writes the device is not ready, and so is used by different programs tried.
The phone formatting function is lost

Post has been editedZerder1 - Yesterday, 08:11
Reason for editing: 1

Rep: (46)
* Zerder1,
Was this the same nonsense. Phoenix did not help. Internal memory - a replacement. You can simply unsolder chip - and without "E" it works.
If the chip does not find the original, you can do so:https://allnokia.ru/hub/view-433.htmor simply insert the USB flash drive in kardiader :). Will be in the file manager "F" instead of "E" used to it.

Post has been editedtv_set - Yesterday, 10:36

Rep: (164)
* Zerder1, I wonder what is displayed in Windows (anywhere in Explorer) with USB connection to a computer is completely off the smartphone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 8:09