> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

myClock Beta | Simple and very nice Service

Rep: (524)
myClock Beta
Version: 1.7.10

Last update of the program in the header:25.03.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Alarm clock.

Very nice to look at the alarm clock, which has all the basic settings-Snooze, the gradual increase of sound, vibration, repetition, etc.
The choice of any color. Desk Klock-analog or digital.
In general, all that is necessary, simple and tasteful.
There are widgets.

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.alioooop.myclock/
Russian interface: there is

Download:
Version: 1.7.10
Attached filecom.alioooop.myclock.apk(1.5 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedPotapson - 25.03.12, 23:08
Reason for editing: 1.7.9

Rep: (2)
Thanks! Super. Was looking for an alarm clock with increasing tone Thank you for the program.

Rep: (1)
Thank you for this realization was looking just an alarm clock with increasing volume. But still damp product, this morning had to run around in search of opportunities to turn it off, by a strange coincidence he did not want to run after a "snooze time", and has started already when almost asleep and decided to see the time on the phone. But after the work has started very well, fuck off - everything is great, but every 5 minutes (this time were in options) include, without active application screen, where you can turn it off or transfer the call. B) To my surprise, when the test prog - all worked fine without any preconditions to such.

Rep: (108)
quite a decent alarm clock!
most embarrassing minus - in the list of melodies got out a bunch of junk, so the wind to the desired tide for a long time

Rep: (16)
and melody are in the lineup?

Rep: (21)
I want this to wm 6.5.3

Rep: (0)
I have the great oddity with this alarm clock. In the morning, does not ring! Naturally, I sleep, and sleep the phone (is locked, the screen extinguished - that is, everything has been done to save akkamuljatora).
But once in the morning I take the phone in hands and vlyuchaet screen - Service wakes up and starts to ring, then how do I no longer need.
What reason could there be?

Phone - the Chinese miracle Motorola MT710, OSes Ophone 1.5 (32842)

Update version 1.2.5:
Attached filemyClock_1.2.5.apk(1.98 MB)

Resolved bug with the Snooze, but in this version there is no possibility to install your tunes :(,
though the author promises to solve this problem. We will see...

I tried this version. It does not work - and not work. Maybe something else will advise someone?

secunda36 @ 12.10.2010, 20:11*
I tried this version. It does not work - and not work. Maybe something else will advise someone?

Try this one:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=174771
Like smoothly it works on all phones.

Post has been editedPotapson - 12.10.10, 22:26

Update version 1.3.0:
Attached filemyClock_1.3.0.apk(2.02 MB)

Rep: (1)
The size distribution is frightening!

Try this one:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=174771
Like smoothly it works on all phones.

And then it did not work!

Update version 1.4.2:
Attached filemyClock_1.4.2.apk(2.02 MB)

Version 1.4.3:
Attached filemyClock_1.4.3.apk(2.02 MB)

Added Russian language.

Post has been editedPotapson - 17.10.10, 21:27

Rep: (11)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly, functional, nice to look at the alarm clock. Thanks!

Posted 29-10-2010, 10:03:

Yodd @ 13.10.2010, 13:41*
The size distribution is frightening!

The main weight - fonts. 7 fonts at 3MB uncompressed. I will have to try to remove them. But the place really sorry.

after the clock alarm in the main menu displayed time was an hour less than that installed. when editing an alarm writes all right. milestone 2.1 official

P1CACHU @ 01.11.2010, 07:46*
after the clock alarm in the main menu displayed time was an hour less than that installed. when editing an alarm writes all right. milestone 2.1 official

I have the same thing, it is necessary to reinstall. Why dont know. : Unsure:

Post has been editedPotapson - 01.11.10, 17:07

Rep: (41)
That would be the program works with system alarm clock ... And if you turn off the system and put the date of the next alarm is not displayed on the lock screen. Yes, and other prog that should alarm clock will not know. And it's not good.
And since the program simpotichnaya and powerful enough for your purpose.

Update version 1.4.4:
Attached filemyClock_1.4.4.apk(2.03 MB)

Rep: (5)
yuzayu Alarm Klock - very pleased. But I try it just for the look. Let anything pleases in the morning)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21