> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VK widget | Widget for soc. VKontakte networks

Rep: (351)
VK widget
Version: 0.3

Last update of the program in the header:19.11.2010

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Widget for soc. VKontakte networks.

Requires a launcher with scrollable API enabled (like LauncherPro or ADW)! Does not work with the standard launcher!

Made in the style of LauncherPro!

- reads the wall, the status of friends, messages
- sends new status
- updated at a specified interval or manually

Changes read onwebsite .

Androlib - http://ru.androlib.com/android.application...akte-jFBwB.aspx

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
If you do not see the widget on the desktop, then check that you are using a launcher with the support of scrolling widgets enabled !!! For example, LauncherPro or ADW have support for scrolling widgets, and the standard android launcher does not have it. At the same time, even in ADW and LauncherPro, you need to enable this support in the launcher settings!

Download:
Version: 0.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/645677/VKontakte_Widget.apk

Past versions
Version: 0.1 Attached filecom.paulish.widgets.vkontakte.apk (80.01 KB)

Post has been editedRubakaz - 19.11.10, 20:57
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (74)
not bad, still screwed to him messaging

Rep: (22)
not bad, not bad

Rep: (27)
I understand this on android 2.1 and above? On xperia x10 - it did not install, although the description is quite an interesting widget.
Guys, please do support 1.6.

Rep: (122)
Oh ... finally, at least someone continued the project to create a client for Contact. If there is a full-fledged client, then I’m even ready to send a coin: rolleyes:

Rep: (20)
If the Internet is fast, then everything is ok. Now I tried it through gprs, the launcher hangs when updating) the screen does not react in any way.

And I already deleted it. Because nothing.

Rep: (79)
Arhangel78ru @ 09/26/2010, 10:25 PM*
Oh ... finally, at least someone continued the project to create a client for Contact. If there is a full-fledged client, then I’m even ready to send money

and what do you dislike about the VKontakte client? I don’t remember if he was on the forum, I downloaded from the market, there is an excellent client, and you can change the messaging and avatar, viewing walls and comments, uploading photos and something else))

Rep: (5)
metalskull,
it does not work for several days.
all with

Rep: (9)
everything works fine for me, do not be fooled by the people :)

Rep: (4)
great widget. its still under simple sense ... and so. while breaking off.

Rep: (3)
Are there any restrictions on the version of android?

Rep: (9)
desire 2.2 is not visible widget filling?

As they write on the market, to make it work, you need to poke on the buttons. On the account of the xs version. Yes and in general, the iPhone version of VKontakte is very good. I just went to the site now, and it opened to me in a new form

Post has been edited12enie - 27.09.10, 19:28
Reason for editing: http://i.vkontakte.ru/

Rep: (11)
No one looked through what it connects to? Are there any fears that login / password theft is possible?

Rep: (41)
I didn’t look, I’ve been using this service (sometimes) for a month now and the password is still in place :)

Rep: (33)
I apologize in advance for offtopic, but how to make the same interface on a legend?

Rep: (823)
Kartek @ 10/08/2010, 17:31*
I apologize in advance for offtopic, but how to make the same interface on a legend?

No way.

Rep: (18)
VKontakte Widget
version 0.3

Attached fileVKontakte_Widget.apk(91.35 KB)

Changes:
version 0.3:

* fixed few database lock errors
* fixed an error introduced in v 0.2 with status change which contains national characters

version 0.2:

* save cookies instead of session data to perform updates
* load video thumbnails from wall
* load photo / video thumbnails from messages

version 0.1:

* an ability to view wall / friends statuses / incomming messages
* an ability to automatic update data from internet using custom time interval
* automatic updates load only new information to reduce amount of network packets you photo needs to recieve and therefore save the battery life
* an ability to post new status

Rep: (14)
It’s very annoying that if there is no Internet, the “404” window will pop

Rep: (78)
Is it possible to make it transparent?

PS: in general, for that matter, the widget is an absolutely useless bullshit, at least at this stage of development. If you take for example a similar widget for Facebook, then you can click on the message and comment on it from the widget.
And in this only read and change the status ..., that’s the way the author notes.

Post has been editedRubiconx - 14.11.10, 14:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 11:18