What is the antivirus on your Windows (PC)? | Opinion exchange
What is the best antivirus in your opinion?
-
Avg [ 71 ] ** [3,56%]
Kaspersky Antivirus [ 443 ] ** [22,23%]
NOD32 [ 547 ] ** [27,45%]
Norton Antivirus [ 60 ] ** [3,01%]
Panda [ 33 ] ** [1,66%]
Mcafee [ 26 ] ** [1,3%]
Micro Pc-Cillin [ 3 ] ** [0,15%]
Anti-vir [ 34 ] ** [1,71%]
Avast! [ 330 ] ** [16,56%]
Built in Windows (MSE, SCEP, WD) [ 231 ] ** [11,59%]
Symantec Antivirus [ 28 ] ** [1,4%]
Dr.Web [ 185 ] ** [9,28%]
What do you think is the best free antivirus?
Avast [ 560 ] ** [28,1%]
Avira [ 142 ] ** [7,12%]
Avg [ 132 ] ** [6,62%]
Comodo [ 105 ] ** [5,27%]
MSE [ 181 ] ** [9,08%]
Total votes: 1993

Rep: (309)
PC antiviruses

Attached Image

In this thread we discuss, share opinions on who uses what antivirus.

- Antivirus Rating 2019

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 22:04
Reason for editing: reshaping the header

Rep: (7)
Why Nod 32 twice.
Voted for him. I think the best.

Rep: (33)
Kaspersky is not an antivirus, but a props, I personally am for Norton, but I myself sit without antivirus

Rep: (279)
node 32.
speed, convenience, little hangs up the system.

Rep: (157)
Kaspersky is an excellent antivirus, but Norton is a system load ... And props are Makafi ... And I voted for Avast under which I sit.

Rep: (309)
scr1pt , and what a great Kaspersky?

Rep: (24)
And by what criteria to choose the best?
at first I used Dr.Web in conjunction with Outpost - then I realized that it was not ...
now Kaspersky and very satisfied (Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0)!
previously used Antivirus and Antihacker (now all combined into one)
there is a firewall, an antivirus just in case, and the rest is optional ...
NOD32, Mcafee, Avast !, Panda - I do not know what it is and do not regret ...
purely IMHO!

Rep: (11)
Houses - NOD32, at work - Avast! In general, satisfied, never (pah-pah-pah) did not let down.

Rep: (157)
Mofas , after the removal of the mafia, in which I had on my computer before fuya vyra, including Lovesan (I don’t know what everyone thinks of him, he didn’t do anything like that ...) that the macafe didn’t see, Casper I found them all (maybe this is not an argument but vseravno is better than Norton)

Rep: (116)
maybe Casper and not the fastest, maybe he loads the operative, but at least he will not fail in the difficult one. a minute, and in terms of reliability there is no equal to him) (

Rep: (98)
Casper's reliability is five.
Even in places 6.

By sabzh.
The work of Panda. Anyone who does not feel sorry for the money is offered to buy Panda IS 2006 and is not soaring. Who is sorry for the money - Definitely Avast! Noble thing Everything is able Friendly and vsetokae ...

Rep: (81)
I vote for Norton, I have it installed, but I do not turn it on - it strains. Just in the internet on doubtful sites I do not get along and periodically check the computer for infection. while everything is ok, pah-pah-pah.

Rep: (259)
Yuzayu AVG, free, updated every day, does not slow down the system, works fine (it's been a long time). Also heard about NOD32, and by the way is not expensive.

Rep: (28)
I support LSQ

Rep: (756)
NOD32
I don't recognize another
for all the time I have not missed a single virus
FSB and many people are sitting on it.
Speed, stability, clarity, convenience.

Rep: (3)
Test post all antiviruses
I stopped at a bunch of avast + outpost.

Rep: (98)
SithMaul @ 08.26.06 10:51:01
I don't recognize another
for all the time I have not missed a single virus
FSB and many people are sitting on it.

FSB is not an indicator ... How they use sometimes is more indicative than what they use.
What kind of stupid people are marketers ??? We like shit on people so they use it the FSB sounds like a slogan. That megaphone. That won NOD32 (although about shit here, I do not agree. Not a fountain.) What else is a thread of garbage. That they use Elbrus. And then Intel and AMD are building tracking programs into their programs. Like children by God.

Rep: (276)
BitDefender. Excellent heuristics, fast bases, the system does not slow down. At 2 place after Norton, but faster. Nody and makaffi in Bake.

Rep: (60)
NOD32 - fast, smart. But voted for the latest version of Kaspersky (not about). I am sidelined by the fact that others consider him a "dummy", but with his suspicion he did not miss what he was missing from NOD32.

Added @ 26.08.2006, 22:59

Bugaga =) Where is the built-in antivirus in HP?! Poke a finger, please.

Rep: (11)
Like many, I note the work of Kaspersky bezukororeznennuyu best Antivir definitely not IMHO, because the tested programmer, sorry do not remember the site which was vylazhu infa on the results, just remember that the 1st place in Casper 2 Dr. Web in 3 Pandas! And most settling proved Norton, from personal experience I would say that really ha * yet complete! Recently stood Outpost without antivirals, because the key is not found in the Kaspersky 2006 cool little thing in it sales have firewall, so even outpost and did not need to! Now all this is not worried, because the computer is temporarily not! :))

Rep: (60)
Taak. Kaspersky with a firewall (KIS, Kaspersky Internet Security) is no good software. And it loads the system, and it does not cope with any of its own assignments, nor with another.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/09/20, 20:28