> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

PhraseBook | Phrase 18 1

Rep: (87)
PhraseBook
Version: 1.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:24.09.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Anyone who is at least several times been abroad, faced with language problems. Sometimes, the explanation very simple thing becomes painful and daunting task. To cope with such difficulties will help Phrasebook, which includes 18 European languages. Now you can forget about a thick dictionaries uncomfortable and feel confident anywhere in Europe. Thousands of words and expressions is conveniently divided into 15 themes, which allow you to instantly find their way in most standard situations and will help to solve a lot of small domestic issues.

Phrasebook allows you to create your own themes and phrases to move from one section to another - that is, you easily adjust the program according precisely to your interests and needs. For example, there is no trouble to turn into useful phrasebook crib, whatever language you are studying. You can also test and improve their knowledge, using a special mode phrasebook - Trainer and get tested for translating phrases of the topic chosen.

With Phrase for you are no longer barriers to communication ..

The full version does not require sending sms to buy

Homepage: http://herocraft.com/ru/games/phrasebook/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.0.2
Attached filephrasebook_18_in_1_1.0.2.apk(796.34 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (74)
Most likely the port with java, but it works

Rep: (1)
Would write it though online or offline)) as well vesch necessary))

Rep: (7)
masej @ 24.09.2010, 13:12*
The full version does not require sending sms to buy

and it is necessary to take the risk? when given permission to install, then it will be too late. In general, the program where permission for calls and SMS is not my principle, for Neh. As an example of the opera, and that's why the browser to send SMS?

Rep: (9)
Opera has the opportunity, by clicking on what that number that Opera finds for a phone number, it can send sms, though she never did not use

Rep: (32)
caguar @ 24.09.2010, 19:44*
Most likely the port with java, but it works

+100500
slaughter interface, any standard Android does not match :(

In the case of not enough even transcriptions. without them - the program for those who know the language, but rusty idioms or words on the objectified. theme.

Rep: (0)
thank ! but the interface is a little podhramyvaet} -) I think will be updated: lol:

Post has been editedterroryzer - 18.11.10, 18:03

Rep: (17)
I could not even estimate the demo version, or rather did not have the nerve! 100 times the output pressed :-)
Transcription is not enough, the interface to make human and did not mind paying for the program.

works great, good thing, thank you!)

Rep: (29)
Management uncomfortable, yes, but Android's generally a problem with offline dictionaries. Those who complain about the lack of transcription, obviously desperately need English. And with him is just no problem - take colordict. Pleased with the presence of the Portuguese, who are usually deprived of attention. For tourists missing! :)

Really liked the app!
Thanks to the author!
There is much written about the management, but I'm an android work the second day, so I even liked it.

P.S. From wish - phrase search by keywords.

A good phrase book. Necessary thing for those who have the initial concept of the English, but they do not remember Nichrome besides how to read the text.
Big minus - very poor scrolling. You start to scroll, or comes with a scratch, or open the item, where your finger touched. We need a serious revision. Well content to richer. And so cool! Well done to the developers. Develop further their offspring. : Good:: tablet_za:

Admins check prog, was identified this combination of words: Paid services and SMS !!!

Rep: (11)
Well, it's got to be so cool hatskery to make such an interface. back in the 90s short ...

Rep: (253)
CJ 231101 @ 20.09.2011, 22:57*
Admins check prog, was identified this combination of words: Paid services and SMS !!!

That's why I was afraid to deliver, even though the program tempting for me :(

yes, me too scared!))

mam0nten0k @ 07.10.2010, 18:43*
Opera has the opportunity, by clicking on what that number that Opera finds for a phone number, it can send sms, though she never did not use

very handy thing, you are looking in the internet that some of the goods found, immediately scored: happy:

Rep: (28)
Yuri2000 @ 15.04.2012, 19:58*
That's why I was afraid to deliver, even though the program tempting for me :(

Put, the money does not remove.

Rep: (36)
It looks terrible! And bad, that phrase is not made public.

Rep: (5)
It is impossible to use, because of the scroll is blunt.

Rep: (96)
where you can find a catalog of words for smartphone xperia when writing SMS

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 00:59