> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

CrystalTV | Program for watching TV via the Internet

Rep: (207)
CrystalTV
Version: 3.1.760

Last update of the program in the header:23.12.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Program for watching TV over the Internet.

Description:
Crystal TV is a TV on your PC, Mac, Windows Mobile, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and now on your Android smartphone.
- the most popular live TV channels;
- built-in program guide;
- type of matrix;
- picture-in-picture.

The most important thing is that Crystal TV automatically adapts to the speed of Internet access and always shows the best image no matter where you are!

ATTENTION! When you click "Activate" the program without additional notice, writes off
from your phone~ 210 rubles to activate the program (even if the program was purchased earlier see here )!

Homepage: http://www.crystalreality.com
Google play web : https: //play.google.co…lreality.crystaltvplus

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 3.1.760 CrystalTV (Post qans # 56375494)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 23.12.16, 22:57
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (4132)
Reading the program website:
For PC devices, Mac computers, Windows Mobile-based smartphones andAndroid cost of activating the functionality of playing broadcasts of TV channels of the Crystal TV application for 3 months is 100 rubles. Payment is made through the mechanism of SMS messages built into the Crystal TV application. For iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch devices, the cost of the Crystal TV app is $ 4, sales are done by the Apple AppStore.

Rep: (88)
Thanks for the warning - I thought I was already installing myself ..

Rep: (207)
you can try. while free in test mode. verified. and then it seems necessary to pay.

Currently, Crystal TV service is undergoing test operation. Upon completion of the test operation phase, users of the Crystal TV application will be offered subscriptions to premium paid television and video content.

Post has been editedf000h - 18.09.10, 20:05

Rep: (11)
through the wafer through the router - an error in opening the stream, does not fry

Through a wi-fi router works for me. Flow tolerable.

Rep: (12)
The Xperia X10 works with a bang!

Rep: (108)
W.Master,
judging by the channels - quite a normal fee ...
Nexus 1 normal flight ....

dimon1983 @ 19.9.2010, 11:41*
W.Master,
judging by the channels - quite a normal fee ...
Nexus 1 normal flight ....
I did not express an opinion on the size of the price, but only gave info that there is a price.
In addition, since the mechanism for writing off money via SMS is not described, I considered it necessary to warn, but it would not be a surprise to write off money from the account.

Rep: (1)
HTC Wildfire - WiFi is great. The channel set is excellent. While he asked for a fee for only a couple of channels, he offered to debit money automatically or manually. I refused...

Post has been editedpapulya68 - 19.09.10, 12:33

Rep: (28)
Guys, who knows why after ten to twenty seconds of broadcasting the picture freezes, there is no sound.

Post has been editedkaktus49 - 19.09.10, 18:01

Rep: (10)
I launch, but when the channel is turned on, "force close" crashes and crashes.

Post has been editediOptimus - 19.09.10, 19:10

Rep: (6)
I use this program on the iPhone, the flight is excellent, the set of channels quite suits :)
p.s .: traffic eats decently, I advise you to use if you have a WiFi connection or unlimited internet on your phone. 20-25 minutes of viewing ate about 10 mb.

Rep: (0)
On Acer betouche E110, the sound goes fine and there is no image ....... the speed is excellent ....... = (

Rep: (-1)
Desire Froyo - flight to 4-ku. It opens, it works for 20-30 minutes (sometimes there are artifacts), then it hangs as if the buffer is over. It is treated exclusively by restarting. It is a pity that not all the main channels are present. By the way, I did not find the "built-in mechanism for sending SMS". And in general, a very pleasant thing. : happy:

Rep: (834)
For me, the prog is still damp and in comparison with SPB TV I can say the following:
1) it works somehow slowly in comparison with SPB TV
2) the quality of programs is lame on almost all channels is not ice (I have an Internet like LAN-100 Mb / s, so as not to write that I have a braking channel)
3) channels available (although there are a few basic ones like NTV, CTC, RBK, etc.) but their number is very small
: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
Writes a stream error on wifi

on wiki 2.1 on wi-fi it is impossible to connect to the server, then the blue screen

On the LG540, when you select a channel view, it writes "the process ..... stopped unexpectedly"

Rep: (10)
On the LG540, when you select a channel view, it writes "the process ..... stopped unexpectedly"

tozhe samoe; (
prog raw

Rep: (14)
on wiki 2.1 on wi-fi it is impossible to connect to the server, then the blue screen

on htc hero 2.1 is the same

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 1:04