> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GPP Remote Viewer | Program for remote control of PC
What is more important?
What to throw all the strength of the developer?
To create software for managing Linux and OS X [ 134 ] ** [9,48%]
On creating software to control Android devices [ 590 ] ** [41,73%]
Leave everything as it is and develop the current functionality [ 312 ] ** [22,07%]
To create a client for Windows [ 378 ] ** [26,73%]
Do I need a client for Windows? And are you ready to pay for it?
Yes [ 816 ] ** [57,71%]
Not [ 461 ] ** [32,6%]
Total Votes: 1414

Rep: (411)
GPP Remote Viewer
Version: 3.0.4

Last update of the program in the header: 31.03.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Program for remote control PC.

Description:
Program for remote administration of workstations. The program consists of two parts, a client (put on a smartphone) and a server (put on a PC).Connection without router settings. Setup is as simple as possible!

The main features of the program:
  • Remote control.
  • Remote file manager
  • Webcam surveillance
  • Control over the processes of the remote machine.
  • Watching a remote screen (multi-monitor support)
  • Chat
  • Media Player Management
  • Power management (shutdown, reboot, sleep mode, etc.)
  • And much more...

System requirements: Android 2.2+ (for version 2.1.0), Android 5+ (version 3.x.x)

Solutions to problems encountered:

MiniFAQ
Video review of the previous version fromRomik85
Video reviewprevious version from spok4322
New video reviewcurrent version from spok4322

Download:
Client 3.0.4: Attached fileGPP_Remote_Viewer_3_0_4.apk (3.7 MB)

Client 2.1.0: Attached fileGPP_Remote_Viewer.apk (4.71 MB)

Server 5.0.1.0 beta: Attached fileGPP_Remote_Installer.exe (2.01 MB)

Universal FIX (for troubleshooting): Attached fileUpdateFix.exe (29 KB)

Developer: GPP Soft В©
Homepage: http://www.gppsoft.com
Google play: link

Attached Image

ATTENTION!
The program is paid. Without a purchase, the program works in a limited mode.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 05.04.20, 00:38
Reason for editing: Remove that link

Mini FAQ

Subject:
  • Registration of a client / user.
  • Server registration
  • How to add more computers to the program?
  • How to delete a server?

• To use the program you needregister a new user . This action should be performed when the Viewer (control program) is started.
    The next step is to installserver on pc. After installing the server, the program will ask you to register its name and password. it server name and password .

Please note that the name / passworduserneed to runmanaging programs (Viewer). Name: Password server - to connect to driven the car.

• Vasco777 22.11.2012, 20:46
    And please tell me how to add more computers to the program?

mafia27 - 22.11.2012, 21:17
    Each computer has its own name and password, and then in the program click to add the connection and add the computers.

• How to delete a server?
    slavdon 25.11.2012, 15:43
    Not once and deleted the program from different computers and there were no problems.
    Use normal uninstallers (Revo Uninstaller, Your Uninstaller).

Luu 25.11.2012, 14:52
    So, manually removing the server:

1. We check if there is a GPPService service (start-up control panel-administration-service)
    - if there is and running, stop.
    - run the command line and execute the command:sc delete GPPService
    upon successful deletion there will be a message[SC] DeleteService SUCCESS
    who is too lazy to do handles, run the bat-filegpp_bat.zip

2. Delete the program entry from the registry (start-execute-regedit)
    - if installed for all users, look for and delete such a branch
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Classes \ Installer \ Products \EC230D0AD30F86B4BB57E22BE251EB41 ]
    - if installed for the current user,
    [HKEY_USERS \ S-1-5-21-746137067-1580818891-1957994488-1003 \ Software \ Microsoft \ Installer \ Products \EC230D0AD30F86B4BB57E22BE251EB41 ]
    who's too lazy to handle, run the reg-filegpp_reg.zip
    here I have a question for the author, is the path in the registry changing? I think the branchEC230D0AD30F86B4BB57E22BE251EB41 remains unchanged, it is possible to score it in the search ..

3. Delete the program files, the default path is:
    for 32-bit c: \ Program Files \ GPPSoft \ GPP Remote Server
    for 64-bit c: \ Program Files (x86) \ GPPSoft \ GPP Remote Server

Post has been editedHanzo - 12.12.12, 15:37
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

Rep: (4)
And what is the estimated cost of this program? just like under WM 100 p.?

And what is the estimated cost of this program? just like under WM 100 p.?

I think yes. There will be another Lite version with a banner.

Rep: (0)
what uses? waffle?

FLN @ 09/18/2010 06:21*
what uses? waffle?

Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE, 3G ... TCP protocol.

Rep: (49)
Android 1.6 works great. I consider it appropriate not to make a graphical menu. Popup window is a cool idea. For some reason, it always connects through the hedgehog from the second time. The first time - consistently gives the message: "could not connect." One of these days I will test with Wi-Fi in order not to go broke on our local petty-bourgeois rates ...

From the tips: Zoom, pop-up window support in the "control" mode with a list of actions (click (right / left), double click, etc.) It was not very convenient to click the browser tabs, since they were located at the very edge of the screen, but when you click on them (once), the image crawls and you can’t click again on the same point ... In my opinion, the zoom would be very useful .. if it is possible of course ...

Post has been editedBear_wolf - 18.09.10, 09:41

Thanks for the feedback.
Bear_Wolf @ 09/18/2010, 17:40*
I consider it appropriate not to make a graphical menu. Popup window is a cool idea.

I do not understand ... What graphic menu should not be done?
Bear_Wolf @ 09/18/2010, 17:40*
From tips: Zoom, pop-up window support in the "control" mode with a list of actions (click (right / left), double click, etc.)

So you want it to be like in the version for WM? Here I decided a little differently. Not a very long press moves the cursor, a quick click (clicked and immediately released) is just a click. Double click is double click. Switching the mouse button will be in the menu or some key.

GPP [c] @ 09/17/2010, 23:53*
I ask moderators to place the topic in the subsection "Internet and communications". Thank you very much in advance!

Once again I ask. :)

GPP [c] @ 09/18/2010, 15:13*
Switching the mouse button will be in the menu or some key.

It is better then to do so on a long tap ... And then my buttons are now oh how little ...: D

I do not understand ... What graphic menu should not be done?

Well, in the sense of no panelak at the bottom of the screen .., I really liked that the program runs in an empty black space (such as here I am, you want to see the profiles - do it ...: tomato:)

Bear_Wolf @ 09/18/2010, 12:40*
It was not very convenient to click on the browser tabs, since they were located at the very edge of the screen, and when you clicked on them (once), the image slipped and you couldn’t press the same point again ...

But is it just unaccustomed to be uncomfortable or is it still worth attention? ..

Posted 09/18/2010, 12:50:

Not a very long press moves the cursor, a quick click (clicked and immediately released) is just a click. Double click is double click.

And with this then I will practice ...

Posted on 09/18/2010, 12:55:

And still running applications are not fully visible in the tray ... The windows at the bottom of the screen are displayed only half ...

Motorola Milestone. On the wafer does not connect. Dropped by mistake "an unexpected stop of the GPP Remote application (GPP Remote process) occurred. Please try again", although it says on the server in the locks that the client has connected and disconnected.
It is very inconvenient that the server is not saved. Every time you have to re-add.

Kartman80 @ 09/18/2010, 21:31*
Motorola Milestone. On the wafer does not connect. Dropped by mistake "an unexpected stop of the GPP Remote application (GPP Remote process) occurred. Please try again", although it says on the server in the locks that the client has connected and disconnected.
It is very inconvenient that the server is not saved. Every time you have to re-add.

It is strange that it does not connect. In order not to add you need to exit the program through the "Exit" button. I will correct that remained right after adding.

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 18.09.10, 14:07

Something a lot of racing ... and few opinions :)

Rep: (1)
I can't do it at all ........ "I can't connect"
HTC hero 2.1 (from the old man) W-7 system what could be the problem? Probyval on waffle, and ZHREZU
Maybe due to the fact that my computer goes to the Internet via the ADSL2 + Wireless Router ??
And the idea is very good !! it would be very convenient!

Shlyapa @ 09/19/2010, 19:49*
I can't do it at all ........ "I can't connect"
HTC hero 2.1 (from the old man) W-7 system what could be the problem? Probyval on waffle, and ZHREZU
Maybe due to the fact that my computer goes to the Internet via the ADSL2 + Wireless Router ??
And the idea is very good !! it would be very convenient!

Do you enter the correct IP address? Server installed? What does the server write in the log window? IP can be viewed by hovering over the tray icon.

Rep: (1)
GPP [c] @ 09/19/2010, 13:18*

Do you enter the correct IP address? Server installed? What does the server write in the log window? IP can be viewed by hovering over the tray icon.

(09/19/2010 14:54:51) Server is successfully launched. Port: 6789 server writes.
ip is visible

Shlyapa @ 09/19/2010, 21:55*
(09/19/2010 14:54:51) Server is successfully launched. Port: 6789 server writes.
ip is visible

Strange. Should work.

Shlyapa Is pi accidentally dynamic? ..

Rep: (6)
Motorola droid (2.2 cyanogen nightly) connects running
but I noticed that if we allow first to go into surveillance or control mode, then close this mode and go to the file manager, then the program drops .... if you go to the file manager right away, then

if we first allow to enter into the monitoring or control mode, then close this mode and enter the file manager, the program drops .... if you enter the file manager right away, then

Let's try now ...

Posted on 09/20/2010 at 10:36:

777rds777, and it works steadily for me at least that way, at least that way ...
GPP [c], cool theme, by the way, this file manager .. will be very helpful ... Where, by the way, will the files be saved? ..

Posted 09/20/2010 at 10:40 AM:

And another thing: Is the zoom going to the agenda or is it unreal after all? ..

Post has been editedBear_wolf - 20.09.10, 14:29

works :). LG gt540. I connect through 3g. I just don’t see the edges of the screen and in order to hit an arrow with a small icon, I have to poke a little higher and to the left of the icon’s image into the screen. The program is great - I've been looking for something like that for a long time: clap :. thank

Rep: (6)
Put on the Samsung Galaxy S. It seems to work in the home network via wi-fi.
Of the minuses. Menu "Select service" in horizontal mode does not fit into the screen and does not scroll.
When the resolution of the monitor is 1280 * 1024, it’s impossible to get into the scroll bar on the phone screen. It is on the side and too thin.
File manager is working. It was possible to copy the file from the computer to the phone and back. True, the client on the phone several times fell. I had to reconnect.
From the wishes of the amateur: to make the possibility of zoom. To view the screen, you can do a smaller job, and to control with the need to hit the mouse - larger.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 20:59