The assembly is not gaming PC / Computer to work \ study | which components are best tips for assembling

Rep: (1166)
The assembly is not gaming PC / Computer to work \ study

Attached Image

Attention!
  • In this topic we discuss only the assembly of computers.for work and other non-game tasks - for individual components and peripherals there specialized topics. If in the process of selection of components from questioning any questions regarding assembly or some of the components of the assembly, it is possible to ask questions in this topic and not go into the profile. All discussion and persuasion in their arguments with each other who helps select components questioner, conduct cultural and polite. And without fanatstva! Otherwise, the administration reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to punish holivar.
    Also, cases of abuseUser moderation.What has repeatedly warned in the themes. Check out the cases in which you can use this tool.
    We would like to mention an item fromforum rules.Although all know it should be (agreed upon registration).
    5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!

Due to the fact that the cases of the use of reputation as a violation of this paragraph, moderation of such incidents will be tough.
  • If you are building a computer for games, the discussion should be conducted in the subject.Build a gaming PC
  • If you need to collect the cheapest computer, the discussion in the topicBuild a Super Budget PC
  • Build the most compact PC in the subject:Building an Ultra-Compact PC
  • Questions to improve the existing computer in the subjectUpgrade / Improve your PC
  • Discussion in which specific store to buy components for the computer carried in the subjectWhere to buy spare parts for PC and other equipment , the nuances of buying in foreign stores are discussed here: Club lovers overseas shopping , questions of warranty service and other legal issues here: Service, exchange and return of PC and other equipment
  • PC problems - here we solve the problems with the PC hardware
  • How to quickly collect information about current equipment and show it in the subject

How to ask to pick up the assembly
Dear visitors! When making an application for the selection of components for a PC, please indicate in your application:
  • How much do you expect
  • City where you live or shop is to order
  • Link to the store for orientation in prices and assortment
  • Local currency so as not to calculate the final amount at the rate
  • Tasks for which the PC is assembled, system requirements for the software, the work in which is supposed to be on this PC
  • Do I need a monitor. If there is a monitor -name his model
  • If there are any components that you want to leave in the PC - name their exact models.
    Without this information, it is impossible to select components.
The application should look like this:

"Please pick up accessories for the PC. The budget for the purchase of 50,000 rubles \ hryvnia \ yuan. Shop XXX, city YYY. "
PC is needed to work in Sony Vegas \ Photoshop \ 3dMax (etc)
There is a Cooler Master Elite 331 case and a Dell P2317H monitor

Application type:
"Hello guys! Throw me a little collection so that everything flies"or "What can be collected for 50,000?"and similar contentwill be ignored.
It is also recommended that you familiarize yourself with the ready-made configuration options that are placed in the topic header.

Save your and our time. Thank you for understanding!
Utility
Configuration options
  • Assemblies are exploratory in nature.
  • These build patterns reflectapproximate combinationperformance / price, taking into account the compatibility and reliability of components.
  • All components of the following templates100% compatible.
  • Based on one of the templates, you can assemble the same or similar configuration in the desired store.
  • If you will build a PC with components that are different from those shown in the templates,make sure they are compatible. This is especially true of the motherboard and processor.
  • If it is necessary to assemble a PC in another currency, leave a request on the forum indicatinglocal shopsandlocal currency. This is necessary for orientation in the range and prices when choosing components.
Attention! Despite the fact that assemblies are constantly updated, prices may be irrelevant due to the unstable exchange rate.
In the process...
Topics on the choice of components

Post has been editedM | A | G - 26.11.20, 02:10

Rep: (0)
* WSonic , thank you, really helped)

Rep: (23)
Hello! There is an old computer:

System Board - ECS P67H2-A3
Processor - i5-2500
RAM - 16Gig
Video card - GTX650TI

I use to work in Photoshop and Lightroom. Offered to buy Intel Xeon E3 1270V1 processor. Tell me, is there a sense of such an upgrade, will there be an increase in performance in the specified programs? And does my motherboard pull this percent?

Rep: (25)
Looking for how many percent. 6 thousand probably maximum. above the meaning of FIG there. True on the site of the manufacturer, I did not see a hint of Kseonov in the list of supported perisis.

Rep: (23)
Aleksei123321 @ 26.12.20, 09:34*
depending on how many percent

2.5 thousand)

Rep: (110)
DZ001 @ 26.12.20, 05:21*
Offered to buy Intel Xeon E3 1270V1 processor. Tell me, is there a sense of such an upgrade, will there be an increase in performance in the specified programs? And does my motherboard pull this percent?
percent of 20 percent, and percent on 40 if it works v2, but compared even with the weakest modern i5, this increase of n-Рё-o-ch - e-m: hhttps: //www.chaynikam....11270_v2&core_i5-10400f

aleksei123321 @ 26.12.20, 05:34*
True on the site of the manufacturer, I did not see a hint of Kseonov in the list of supported
Just ECS lazy ass, and did not bother updating the BIOS. Hardware Maternally must support all processors on the architectures of Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge, and Xeon v1 / v2, including.

Post has been editedgarniv - 26.12.20, 05:57

Good day! I will try again .
Systemist is planned in the region of 100,000 rubles
• Order in Kursk
• Plans to purchase in Citylink
• Tasks that are set - 3D MAX, rendering
• monitor is not needed
At the moment gathered such a setup:
-Ssd drive SAMSUNG 970 EVO MZ-V7E500BW 500GB, M.2 2280, PCI-E X4, NVME;
- Power Supplies Thermaltake Smart Pro RGB, 750W, D Products: 401997
-Video GTX 1050Ti, PA-GTX1050TI STORMX 4G, 4GB, GDDR5;
-The Materio Plata ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus, Socketam4, AMD X570, ATX;
- Module memory Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK32GX4M2B3200C16R DDR4 - 2X 16GB 3200;
-Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700, Socketam4
What do you say? What to leave, what to change?
And plus you need a housing and cooling.
Thank you in advance!

Hello!
Need a compact (MATX) PC for study, Sonyvegas and sometimes play undemanding games ("on building")
Budget in the area of ​​35Tyar
Samara region, components in Citylink or DNS.https: //www.citilink.r...s_and_notebooks/parts/
The monitor is not needed (there is LG 2350D)
The body chose a long time, stopped at the inwin CJ708 265W or in Win BL641 300W - Cuba and I do not consider everything more than 40cm.
Assembly so far:
- ASRock B450M Pro4-F
- Ryzen 5 340G
- AEROCOOL VERKHO 2 SLIM or NOCTUA NH-L9A
- A-Data XPG Gammix D10 [AX4U300038G16A-DB10]
- Kingston A2000 [SA2000m8 / 250g]
Tell me, crumble if something is wrong ...

The cooler of the processor, in the budget assembly, for 4000 rubles, this is certainly strong: D Total, ~ 10 thousand rubles goes to the casing with a cooler.
link is broken
Boxing cooler need AMD Wraith Spire.

Post has been editedNinja Turtles. - 30.12.20, 16:51

All good and positive. Tell me whether such a computer will go to study and 3D modeling
Intel Core i5-9400F
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Map
Maternity Asus Prime B360m-K
Run Kingston 8 GB
Hard disk 1 TB
SSD Samsung GB 256
Power supply 550W.

Rep: (3609)
* lacquerc
BOO? How much money is asked for him?

* WSonic yes, used, 30k

* Lakkuchu , * Lakkuchu , * WSonic , it turned out to be thrown from Avito ((
I renew the request to help the system assembly, up to 60k for schoolboy and 3D modeling, you can also recommend the monitor 27 "so that the voice of the child does not grieve, everything will be bought in the DNS.

Please choose components for PC. The purchase budget is 100,000 rubles including the monitor.
Scorehttps://www.dns-shop.ru/Chelyabinsk city. Shop, of course, for example, but they are more conveniently represented. You can also take everything.

PC is needed to work in Sony Vegas \ Photoshop \ 3DMAX \ Premier and other Adobe programs. Simply, all that is associated with the image is static or moving. And the sound too.

+ BD writeer needed.
+ Sound card with outputs.
+ I do not know if a video card with outputs will pull.
+ It is possible that the cartrider is built immediately.

There is a NEC MultiSync 2190UXI monitor. Once considered professional, but clearly outdated. I will accurately buy the second and put two + HDMI on the TV.
There is a SSD WD Blue 3D 500GB (new, only it is small, for a laptop, or now all these?) SATA 2.5.

Thank!

Post has been editedPapex. - 02.01.21, 18:48

Please choose a complete range of 50,000 rubles of games, the monitor will not need to be purchased separately preferably under the monitor resolution of 1440p Optionally 144g so that at the same time a lot of tabs switching between them. Complete is needed simply as a universal home machine. Most likely it will work 24/7 city SPB Total There is a Zalman ZM T4 case

Post has been editedvolt851 - 03.01.21, 07:29

Good day,
Tell me, please, such an assembly under photoshop and lighter is good or should I change something? Budget 65k rub, Moscow.

Attached images
Attached Image

* vaziaa
Save on the case and bp, and take the map 1660 simple

Wsonic @ 04.01.21, 14:15*
Card Take the 1660 simple

Thank you, but please tell me why a video card, does she participate in the calculations of photoshop?

* vaziaa
https: //helpx.adobe.co...p-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

If it is not necessary, then the card take the most simple, and by saving on the case and BP - the processor of the Riesen 3700

Wsonic @ 04.01.21, 16:12*
CPU

The block is powerful on the outgrowth. And do you need additional two cores of the processor for photoshop? Does he know how to use or for him and Lightrum more importantly frequency? Maybe at all it is better to collect on an intel (they seem to be more frequent)?

Vaziaa @ 04.01.21, 22:38*
And the cooling and the current block will withstand the risen 3700 and 3070 video?

Such

Two processor cores for photoshop?

To be more accurate, then 2 kernels \ 4 thread

And so you need

Sure more often than the case for 9k :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 19.01.21, 17:10