> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

NetQin Mobile Manager | call manager, backup contacts

Rep: (87)
NetQin Mobile Manager
version: 4.0

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description:
One of the most useful components NetQin Mobile Manager package is built call manager (Call Manager), which take over the function and personal secretary, for example, the phone will save the wearer from unwanted calls. The user can create and customize a "black list". All calls from the subscribers of this list are automatically blocked by the application.

backup mechanism Contacts Backup allows to transfer the contents of the address book in a safe place. This useful function to avoid the loss of important information in case of breakage devices and simplify its transfer to a new mobile phone. Private Space feature will provide to the user from prying eyes closed space in the phone memory. Here the owner of the smartphone will be able to store a range of confidential information, such as personal address books, phone logs and correspondence materials with subscribers of this list and others. Unlock access to the closed area can only be using the correct password.

Safe Driving function is designed for safe use of mobile phone while driving, and not allow the user to lose control of the situation during a telephone conversation. Using a special sensor NetQin Mobile Manager can monitor the speed of the vehicle and notify the owner of the maximum permissible speed. When you activate the Safe Driving device will also reject all incoming calls. Depending on the application settings selected by the user will send callers to a text message with a request to call back later, or simply ignore the calls.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 3.0
Android 1.5 (6) - Attached filenetqinmobilemanager3.0_android1.5_build1001.apk (762.68 KB)

Android 2.0 (1) - http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/966978/NetQin_P1432_MM_Android2.0_V4.0.apk

Past versions
Android 2.0 (1) - Attached fileNetQin_P1432_MM_2.0_V3.0_2_.apk (910.33 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 23.05.11, 09:34
Reason for editing: A new version for Android 2.0

Rep: (1966)
Well done lads Chinese, a harvester contrived.
enjoy paid or not?
add Website:http://www.netqin.com/en/manager/
and versions
for 1.5 / 1.6 - from caps
for 2.0 / 2.1Attached fileNetQin_P1432_MM_2.0_V3.0.apk(910.33 KB)

Post has been editedo4kareg - 08.09.10, 15:57

Rep: (605)
for 2.0 / 2.1 NetQin_P1432_MM_2.0_V3.0.apk not Treatment: blush:

Rep: (4)
What is this right screenshot? In my opinion he is not with the program, especially not with Andryukha!

Rep: (4132)
gekasilos @ 11.09.2010, 17:01*
What is this right screenshot? In my opinion he is not with the program, especially not with Andryukha!

Good point, it's from the other authors of the program, and Simba:http://www.netqin.com/en/guard/

Rep: (142)
as it turned out - a thing not so cool ... and the more writing that after 2 weeks it will have to buy)

Rep: (931)
Attached fileNetQin_P1432_MM_Android2.0_V4.0.apk(3.42 MB)

Rep: (8)
Screens shown in shpapke refer to version 3.
Let's start with version 4 of the program each month began to demand money for 100 rubles, otherwise the Private Space - disabled.
Denyuzhku trying to get by sending an SMS to a short number. No, it's be honest - you ask - want? Oh, you do not want to - well, I'm sorry, for nothing will not work ;-).
Frankly large functional changes in the transition from version 3 to 4 I have not noticed (except 4-I began to ask for money). So, if anyone need to organize a Private Space for free - I recommend the version 3, but it does not 4.

Post has been editedvadim-mono - 10.07.11, 23:20

Rep: (4)
I bought by accident :) I have is the password to log into the device, and when I try to log in hearing the SMS, the program to handle incoming SMS terribly brakes (the logon screen does not respond to pressing, it is necessary to wait until the droop) and finally takes off , Being lazy so I just blew.

Rep: (70)
2.3. * Popret ???

Rep: (0)
I clicked the backup of contacts and it offers me the registration on the Internet. This makes no sense

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/21/20, 06:18