> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Devanki Browser | Web Browser

Rep: (3546)
Devanki Browser
version: 1.8

Last update of the program in the header:5.09.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Web browser.

Opportunities:
  • full screen mode
  • downloads
  • story
  • bookmarks
  • adblocker
  • privacy settings
  • and much more

Homepage: http://www.devanki.com/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.devanki.browser

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.devanki.browser/
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 1.8
Attached fileDevanki_Browser_v1.8.apk(160.93 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (88)
waiting for reviews .. yet abandoned all browsers except for native or dolphine neither opera nor skyfire not satisfied, and in the integrated Flash support is not satisfied - or rather its absence.

Rep: (50)
I have not run: beee:

Rep: (12)
On the hero (7hero) does not start.

Rep: (143)
Alas, but it seemed to dull the browser, especially when compared with Dolphin HD.

X_plode @ 5.9.10, 19:31*
and in the integrated Flash support is not satisfied - or rather its absence

Flash support is not missing in your browser, and in your system (2.1), do not wear stuff.

Rep: (24)
And the Nexus (2.2) does not start ... "Proizshla unexpected stop ....."

Rep: (139)
:-) cool name, although in principle nothing special.

Rep: (88)
Flash support is not missing in your browser, and in your system (2.1), do not wear stuff.

In the same skyfire flash it was 10.1 support is not of course, but 9 was pulling really feeble. And in theory I need support exactly ninth flush, but that is normal / fast / handled correctly.

Rep: (143)
2.2 Wait for your phone, there will be 10.1 and is very smart, if not to work with heavy toys.

Rep: (4)
X_plode @ 07.09.2010, 11:13*

I wonder how all turned out so that the flash has become a part of the operating system?<_<
(It's not hitting. I'm just a chegoto do not understand either the world is already hell knows where the rolling :))

Rep: (44)
AFAIK, not the OS does not support flash, but in flash does not support OS versions below 2.2. Like it or not, I honestly do not know. But the meaning of the statement was clearly gone.

Rep: (4)
Have at least one browser will support proxy ????

Rep: (834)
: Rofl: Mlyn, who came up with the name of the browser-ochumet can: rofl:

Rep: (111)
Devanki Browser? : Rofl: Let's try once Devanki: rofl:

Rep: (1053)
Nothing like, obychnenky, just do not understand how the tabs between windows to switch ...

Rep: (6)
The only normal in this brauzere- this title: rofl: It's for the fairer sex is what?

Post has been editedyou902 - 18.01.11, 15:22

Rep: (9)
4.0.4 bug.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 00:13