Modding Acer Liquid | We discuss ways of modding eponymous machine.

Rep: (5)
Anding Liquid modding

We are discussing ways of modding the same device.

Today I pasted the lid with a carbon film: happy:
Here's what happened:
Attached ImageAttached Image

The rules of the topic;
- We share our photos, ways to change the appearance of the device, etc.
- All photos are hidden under the spoiler.
- Do not forget to thank the members of the forum by the rules of the forum:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedfashionon - 25.11.13, 01:28
Reason for editing: Created a topic header.

Rep: (121)
In Ukraine, the campaign is cheaper, I found a current in St. Petersburg current square meter for 2 tyrs with something

Changed the color of conversational dynamics;)

Rep: (2)
7xx7xx7, AS?! Stuck ??!

MaLiVer @ 09/09/2010, 20:21*
AS?! Stuck ??!

I just took out a piece of white film (honestly, took a white strip from the file under the paper: blush :), made it slightly sticky and stuck it on top of the factory, slightly leveling it and giving it away ... it would take a min 10 maximum.
The sound did not become worse100% did not notice any difference

Post has been edited7xx7xx7 - 10.09.10, 01:23

Rep: (0)
Damn, I live in a small town, the film will cost one and a half times more expensive than in St. Petersburg ...
Or in general it will not be ...
Can you advise what else you can glue?)))

Post has been editediruf - 11.09.10, 07:09

iruf,
You can try to glue the self-adhesive film ... should be sold in the same place where the wallpaper is sold or in the store

The people who disassembled the phone thread? can you tell how he understands, preferably with a photo report))

Poltorash @ 09/11/2010, 23:26*
The people who disassembled the phone thread? can you tell how he understands, preferably with a photo report))

I'm kind of laid out.VIDEOandPHOTOINSTRUCTION

Rep: (4)
Would know where in Krasnodar to buy carbon fiber about 10 x10: sveta:

damn and I had a choice between samsung galaxy 7500 and acer liquid i chose samsung he had 8 gigs of his memory and acera had a shish and samsung cost 2 thousand cheaper ((: D

I called on an advertisement in my city and said that I needed a piece of carbon fiber, he laughed and said, come on, I cut you a piece for free))): D

Rep: (10)
IMHO theme should be renamed just modding, tuning not only Acer ...
Carbons are 5 colors, but something carbon has already become boring ... in a couple of minutes Spic made a film under snake skin ...
Attached Image
Attached Image

You can try to glue the self-adhesive film ... should be sold in the same place where the wallpaper is sold or in the store

Yes, only in construction stores the films do not stretch completely and the corners are beautifully not work out ...
Best of all it will turn out to be car series of vinyls, this is oracal 970, KPMF 8000, carbon is better to take the company 3M, maxplus carbon is worse than glue - sharp corners then bristle.

Post has been editeddiamq - 15.09.10, 14:09

vopschem did everything then lay out the screens)) it turned out cool

I read in the internet .... so there some craftsmen managed to attach a flash to the phones where it is not there, is this really for Acer ?, can anyone understand this and explain it popularly?

so why so tormented: happy:

I spun the bolts on the phone and now one is twisting the damn thing I don’t know how to break the chtoli (the Chinese inverter was: D

Rep: (7)
grisha02 @ 09/15/2010, 16:01*
vopschem did everything then lay out the screens)) it turned out cool

pictures in the studio: D

chuchut later)

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Well, that's what happened)

Post has been editedgrisha02 - 17.09.10, 16:04
Reason for editing: photo added)

grisha02 @ 09/13/2010, 14:35*
I called on an advertisement in my city and said that I needed a piece of carbon fiber, he laughed and said, come on, I cut you a piece for free))): D

and where the phone called dash, and then I myself am looking for where to get ..

bought in the city of Krasnodar 10 cm by 1 m 20 cm turned out to 250 rubles !!! style-vinil.ru is his site there and the number is !!! free week): D

Rep: (139)
did a couple of minutes Spic'u film under the snake skin ...

Beautifully turned out, the original solution, especially for spikiny round corners fit.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/08/20, 8:55