Modding Acer Liquid | We discuss ways of modding eponymous machine.

Rep: (5)
Anding Liquid modding

We are discussing ways of modding the same device.

Today I pasted the lid with a carbon film: happy:
Here's what happened:
Attached ImageAttached Image

The rules of the topic;
- We share our photos, ways to change the appearance of the device, etc.
- All photos are hidden under the spoiler.
- Do not forget to thank the members of the forum by the rules of the forum:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedfashionon - 25.11.13, 01:28
Reason for editing: Created a topic header.

Rep: (6)
mazapower45, I have a year of use and half a year of use without a protective film a single scratch)

and finally waited for a film from skinon.ru. the order to Omsk was about three weeks, although they promised for one or two.
an order arrived in a pretty box in which a sheet was cut, cut to pieces. all elements are cut through completely and do not cling to adjacent ones, there are fragments, not only on the front and back parts, but also on the lower and upper parts (it left it not zakleinoj, since the film overlaps the indicators).
the film sat down without any problems, on the back of the first time, on the front it was necessary to re-stick it, because it lay unevenly around the perimeter of the screen. the film is dense and sits well, never clings and never leaves. The quality of the material is excellent.
The print quality was a bit rough when I selected the pattern on the picture itself on the site is white, the background is black, in fact the pattern is a little rszat and some kind of gray, but the device looks good, so I’ll appreciate the four with a minus. under the spoiler pictures of what happened.
Attached Image

Attached Image

I ordered a film from Ixperia to a girl with a different pattern from there - let's look at the quality of the print, it’s possible that it’s about the drawing itself, then I’ll order another one, since the choice is big enough)
and as a pleasant bonus on the sheet where there was a film there was a fragment of the size of a screen, according to which it is convenient to cut the protective cover)))
the order itself cost 550r + postage. total slightly more than 600r: in my opinion an acceptable price for such quality

Rep: (0)
I have long suffered from a theme like sticker bombing. It came to my liquid.
Do not judge strictly, but I really like it))))
A few photos in the process and the result)
Attached Image

Post has been editedfashionon - 22.11.13, 00:27
Reason for editing: Spoiler.

encore535,
And where to get these stickers? order?

He searched for a long time in good quality in nete, then he poured everything into two images and went to a printing company for self-bonding. The result is 120 rubles))) and a bunch of stickers on the adhesive in a3 format))) although the finished ones (a4 format, we sell 1000)

Rep: (34)
Hello! I recently also pasted the cover on the E140. It turned out cool. Maybe I'll give a picture.

Nuzheo write a program help
!
Post duplicationNewbie Questions(well, a couple of similar posts removed), flood is off topic, spam!
5 days RO!

Post has been editedroly - 15.07.12, 22:45

And here is my perversion =) Vpindyuril into the cover of the camera body from nokia 5800. It turned out a little crooked, some where I sawed the cover. But I think if you paste over with a film, then the jambs will not be visible.

a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (41)
Someone asked where to get a mirror film on the screen. So I found. The result is awesome! For 115 rubles I bought a hefty piece, enough for 4-5 phones. Write to the PM, who needs

Rep: (69)
encore535,
Unsubscribe as the stickers do not peel off?
But then I also set myself the goal, but so far only the headphones have been pasted over)
If you want to lay out the headphones.

Rep: (1)
Sorry for the quality, but here is my perversion :)
Attached Image
Attached Image

PS: Photos from the webcam :)

Post has been editedfashionon - 22.11.13, 00:28
Reason for editing: Spoiler.

Rep: (69)
I can not find a good film to print it .. who bought where?

Post has been editedddm1997 - 01.11.12, 08:48

Glue stickers on hot. I warmed the hair dryer))) after varnished from balonchik.

Rep: (1216)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Do It Yourself" section.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.12.20, 05:37