> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GPS 2 Bluetooth | Androfon use as GPS primenik on PC

Rep: (5)
GPS 2 Bluetooth
version: 5.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.05.2015

Attached fileshot.png(22.33 Kb)

Description:
WidgetGPS 2 Bluetooth It allows you to use your phone as a GPS receiver via Bluetooth. With it you can use the navigation software, such as Google Earth SASlanet'y or on a laptop or desktop PC.

Connected in the same way as a conventional browser - include bluetooth, widget, on the PC, create a new virtual COM port. It connects the necessary software.

Homepage: http://android.cajax.net/ru/gps2bt/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.cajax.gps2bt

Additional Information

Download:
version: 5.0 GPS 2 Bluetooth (Post pyshnyi # 40048474)
Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 11.05.15, 12:13
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (94)
Here is a mega helpful, tried garminovskimi card on the laptop earned.

Rep: (0)
Off: And what navigation software on the laptop, you can use? Recommend pliz .... The body then I Navitel, but unfortunately the screen is small :(

Rep: (1)
Thank! It has long been looking for. Earlier on WM I used GPSGate, and then could not find
I use the laptop on the Garmin Mobile

1.6 does not run :(

Post has been editedYurkaS - 06.09.10, 12:24

and so on softiny yusb not? and the netbook bases Sinezubov juzat adapter and do not like, can eat where I have overlooked?

Rep: (6)
SUPER !!! waited a very long time .... on vinovs Mobile also enjoyed gpsgeytom
Everything works Motorola Droid cyanogen 6.0.0 stub.

Post has been edited777rds777 - 06.09.10, 12:59

About the work - program requires android 2.1. earlier versions require a dance with a tambourine and use backporting for Sinezubov. I tried perepist but anything sensible did not work unfortunately.
The idea should rabatat on all devices with a 2.1. If probelmy with COM port may be to perform a sequence -
  • on your computer to remove the phone from the list of paired
  • include Sinezub and widget (LED turns green)
  • pair again.
  • immediately when connecting add a COM port.

This is due to the fact that some software for Bluetooth checks for services only during mating, believing that later they can not appear.
As an option - in settings already paired phone, press the button like "update the list of services."

And what about the USB - Android does not involve the transfer via USB as it did in Windows Mobile. It is theoretically possible to do, but in reality - the more distorted.

Post has been editedcajax1 - 06.09.10, 19:21

Rep: (6)
People. If not difficult, prompt, please, is it possible to set up business on Spike? If so, how?

Rep: (18)
Ofigenski app !!!

It only works if the body is associated with a computer. Connected Service "Audio Gateway" (ie sound telefoan goes to the computer).

COM port itself often falls off. Enables tracing - it falls off, it is necessary to connect again (although it may be 2Gis problem, he this module Betty). On WM6 Emulator - everything is OK, but the satellite sees is not stable.
And the data goes through times according to the port monitor. One packet of zero - next to danymi Satellites.

But I am glad that this is possible! We are waiting for the new version may become postabilnee.

PS: Although it may be my phone or computer buggy. it is necessary to check on the others.

cajax1 @ 6.9.10, 20:17*
... It is theoretically possible to do, but in reality - the more distorted.

And what for then there is the NMEA port when connected LG GT540 USB shnurikom on to a computer (noutu)?

Post has been editedmatador2 - 07.09.10, 10:59

It may, buns is the LG, is not familiar with it. If so, then there is generally no software is not necessary on the idea.

And in the documentation for Android is not a single word of data transfer via USB. There are instances when people transmit data as data for debug'a. But it must be one more program on your computer that will catch them and create a virtual COM port.

Dees7, GPS is turned on (if not included by another program), when the COM port is connected to nothing is not to put the battery. A widget writes data to the port upon receipt of a GPS receiver, in my hero is about once per second. Often, the receiver receiving FIX asleep. But I made a small range, so that he would soon wake up. The next version will range selection.

cajax1 @ 07.09.2010, 21:48*
The next version will range selection.

You are a developer? great respect for the application. I will try to lay out detailed logs;)

Rep: (27)
I does not work at all and the connection is broken Higscreen Zeus Android 2.2 on a computer stack Bluesoleil

Rep: (7)
Say, for the wi-fi is not similar?
I just have no built-in bluetooth, too lazy to mess with him yes and wi-fi speed is much higher ..

Rep: (327)
riartem @ 08.09.2010, 21:11*
Say, for the wi-fi is not similar?
I just have no built-in bluetooth, too lazy to mess with him yes and wi-fi speed is much higher ..

About speed, you're probably prikolnulsya? :) Why megaskorost transmission from GPS data? But in general I agree - transmission through the wafer needs. This option would have been much more popular :)

Very interesting idea with WiFi: thank_you: .. I'll try to do in his spare time.

Samson_tlt Try to connect to the COM port of any terminal program (for example, I use Putty). You can find out if a widget sends anything.

cajax1 @ 09.09.2010, 17:41*
Try to connect to the COM port of any terminal program (for example, I use Putty). You can find out if a widget sends anything.

It does not work consistently. often falls off when trying to connect such 2Gis.
Thus portmon shows timeout.
Putty consistently clings and the data in it are. But whether appeals such as whether it is ugly 2Gis it.
It turns out to connect after restarting your phone. If you try a couple of hours - no longer works.
Application crashes sometimes.
And again, if the phone is switched off (screen off) the data to go longer. while the satellites are not lost. the same My Track continues to draw the track. Turn on the screen - everything is OK. data again gone.

Putty (satellites yet danyne just what is.)
GPGSV, 4,4,16,31 , 30 , 29 , 26 , 70 *
$ GPGGA , , 0 * 66
$ GPVTG , T , M , N , K, N * 2C
$ GPRMC , V , N * 53
$ GPGSA, A, 1 , * 1E
$ GPGSV, 4,1,16,02,04,182, 04,28,157, 09,54,277, 11,13,043, * 74
$ GPGSV, 4,2,16,12,18,284, 14,06,345, 15,05,234, 17,63,075, * 78
$ GPGSV, 4,3,16,20,08,064, 27,58,250, 28,25,104, 32,07,043, * 77
$ GPGSV, 4,4,16,31 , 30 , 29 , 26 , 70 *
$ GPGGA , , 0 * 66
$ GPRMC , V , N * 53
$ GPGSA, A, 1 , * 1E
$ GPGSV, 4,1,16,02,04,182, 04,28,157, 09,54,277, 11,13,043, * 74
$ GPGSV, 4,2,16,12,18,284, 14,06,345, 15,05,234, 17,63,075, * 78
$ GPGSV, 4,3,16,20,08,064, 27,58,250, 28,25,104, 32,07,043, * 77
$ GPGSV, 4,4,16,31 , 30 , 29 , 26 , 70 *
$ GPGGA , , 0 * 66
$ GPRMC , V , N * 53

Log with purse. Timiout-s is off ekrna.Sputniki already have.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4650425/Portmon.zip

Log after application GPS2BT fall. then fall to start it again failed. By-catch of the phone to reboot.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4650425/GPS2bt.zip

Why WiFi? Someone on the road carries with it an access point? AD-Hoc is the android can not = (

Post has been editedDees7 - 10.09.10, 13:43

Hmm. apparently asleep with the phone service. I try to understand.

Version 1.3 Attached fileGPS2BT.apk (110.64 KB)

• Fixed a couple of bugs lead to forced close.
  • Fixed bugs that occurred when you disable Bluetooth while the widget.
  • GPS is not falling asleep. Ie the transfer is permanent, while the client is connected and the receiver is active.

Thanks to all the unsubscribed for feedback and suggestions! : Thank_you:

How to insert an update in the hat?

Dees7 ,
The idea is now to nezasypayuschim GPS'om such problems should not be. My phone for almost an hour transmits data without interruption.

Post has been editedcajax1 - 13.09.10, 19:28

Rep: (2)
Now, just a fairy tale, but the laptop only has Wi-fi, it is necessary to take a bluetooth.

cajax1 @ 13.09.2010, 19:48*
The idea is now to nezasypayuschim GPS'om such problems should not be. My phone for almost an hour transmits data without interruption.

And you can do 2 versions of the widget? And the picture is not the same as the HTC Sence. and it does not look nice :(
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 23:22