USB Talk | problem solving flash drives

Rep: (1161)
Discussion flash drives

HDD selection and discussion | Selection and discussion of SSD | Selection and operation of SD, microSD and SDHC cards | Memory Cards - Problem Solving. | Problems with BB

Attached Image

useful links

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture.
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write who helped.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 08.09.18, 20:05

Rep: (1597)
peligroso @ 07.06.20, 09:03*
sandisk Cruzer

Thank!
And you can comment on the product Silicon Power, Adata, Kingston, Goodram?

Rep: (1343)
peligroso @ 7.06.20, 11:03*
Sandisk Cruzer Blade
Blade or Glide? Their prices are not the same that were used ...
32 gig in December
Attached Image

wadjm81 @ 07.06.20, 12:07*
Blade or Glide?

kaatstsa me that there is only a form-factor of the other, and filling DB "Taka itself": blush:

Rep: (736)
* wadjm81 Blade A, since I owned this, colleagues and so on. And they showed themselves very well.

* rusigor Well, the first three can be attributed to low-and middle peasants endu depending on the model, Goodrem I would imagine not taken.

Rep: (133)
Join us, too, vote for Sandisk Cruzer Blade. I have several of these, 8 GB, one is already 5 years old, I guess. There is nothing they will not do it.

Kingston USB drive also makes a decent quality. Silicon Power Goodram and I would not recommend it, especially the first company. AData ... Well, come across different. It might get lucky, maybe not.

I have AData UE700 64GB, it took it out of the high speed, especially alternatives were not, especially for its price. Specifically, in order to put it on Windu. Good fast flash drive, but a couple of times capricious.

Restored twice AData stick, which brought me both times undelete utility, downloaded from their website. But the very fact that they flew, somehow does not inspire.

Post has been editedNite2 - 07.06.20, 18:40

Rep: (0)
Nite2 @ 05.06.20, 14:49*
Ps_Maks, but did not try the utility, of whom it is written at the end of your link?
https://www.usbdev.ru/files/smi/udisktoolbar/latest version
In humans, it just happened.
At first did not pay attention to it, because the problem was a man somewhat different.

I Tried. I honestly do not quite understand how it works, this utility. I will not open the main program window. Displayed only displeychike tray at the bottom edge of the screen (a screen attached (by the way this is all that is displayed, in addition to notification of the removal devaysa)). I think the problem is that the OS itself incorrectly detects the drive. (Perhaps the main application window can be opened only after determining that the drive is connected to a supported controller?).
Tried on Win10 and XP, the result is. Connecting a USB drive in a test mode, too, did not give anything.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedPs_Maks - 08.06.20, 12:38

Rep: (0)
Good day!
The problems began with the transition to win 10 to 7 win.
In my Chinese friend, mini pc onda m2 (intel j1900) usb 3 works as a usb 2. In the bios settings usb do not, but there are OS mode.
If you choose Windows 7 Device Manager appear and the root hub usb 3.0 and advanced host usb 3.0,
but it works in 2.0 mode
If the bios select Windows 8x, these devices disappear, but the port continues to operate, and also in 2.0
I remember to win 7 to run 3 installed usb
IntelВ® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver for Intel, but at 10 he is in any.
Thanks in advance for your advice

* mazby, look for firewood, what else to say.

mazby @ 21.06.20, 09:43*
I remember to win 7 to run 3 installed usb
IntelВ® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver for Intel, but at 10 he is in any.

which means "in any"?
If this driver is not under 10, set from 7 in the "without verifying the signature" - 10 perfectly catches drivers by 7/8 / 8.1

Rep: (133)
* mazby, drayverpak did not try? He is in most cases a well-defined equipment and tightens the driver. Even for the rare devices.

Try the online version. It is necessary to choose the expert mode in the software section to remove all the crows (otherwise guide of stuff). The driver section at the bottom of Driverpack Cloud is also better to disable. to taste the rest. What you see fit, then put. I'm usually all updated, except for video. I put video driver from official sources.

Rep: (34)
I bought a USB flash drive "Samsung BAR Plus 128GB"

93.2 GB (youtube video 4K 60fps) flushed for 27 minutes 46 seconds.
the speed of the following facts:
(93,2*1024)/(27*60+46)=57.3 megabytes / sec

in strongly heated. but cooled off too quickly (probably due to the aluminum body which conducts heat well). when viewed on a TV with a USB 2.0 connector it does not get much - it pleases. and yet it is very small.

in general, the flash drive did not disappoint. normal speed. adequate price (taking 2000).
that it is strongly heated during recording - not good. but there is a 3-year warranty from the store, if offered.

* lenthett USB 3 all strongly heated. This is normal.

Rep: (34)
* peligroso understandably.
I still have a SanDisk Extreme 64GB. 4 years in use. there is generally a large file write speed stably 170 MB / sec. Excellent flash drive on MLC chips, but the problem is that it heats up not only in the recording, but also when watching TV with her.
and now SanDisk has Extreme PRO, there is generally a state of about 400 MB / sec. not flash drive, and a rocket. but again, for a TV I would not take because of heating during playback.

Rep: (111)
I ask assistance of the hall. Available:
Drive 256GB BAR Plus USB 3.1
PC running windows 10 and set multiple physical hard drives.
screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

The actual problem appears when installed at least one additional hard drive than the system. The problem itself is visible in the first screenshot - windows can not see the media (no carrier). This is manifested in any connector USB, as well as through a powered USB 3.0 hub. No other machine could not replicate the problem, flash drive everywhere is working properly. Tried to remove the driver through USBdeview and manager, nothing helped. Tell me, what could be wrong?

Rep: (6)
advise the best option for router asus 1200 has a USB 2.0 port To get the best performance
In the presence of only a pile staryuchih fleshek a maximum rate of 4-6 Megabits shows CrystalDiskMark
Thank you and all of Lycos board

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 11:39