Cydia - Help | [Jailbreak] Troubleshooting Cydia

Rep: (0)
Attached Image

| Cydia | Cydia - FAQ | Repositories for Cydia | Popular problems in Cydia and how to solve them | Cydia - Help пїЅ |

Attached Image

Attention!!! Attention !!! Achtung !!!
Attenzione !!! Uwagi !!! Perhatian !!! Dikkat !!!

Theme rules:

1. This theme - to solve problems with Cydia! Jailbreak and Cydia - it's not the same thing!
      With problems afterjail , lost files search tweaks - not here!
      Questions off topic will be deleted without warning!
      2. Before you ask your question, readCydia FAQ;
      3. Take advantagesearch Attached Image
      4. Screenshot - no problem!Do you want to get help, provides information
      much detail with screenshots! Telepaths and psychics here until you sit!

Useful links:

;
    пїЅ[FAQ] Installation * .deb;
    пїЅ[FAQ] Buying tweaks in Cydia;
    пїЅPrograms from Cydia;
    пїЅSearch tweaks and useful apps for Cydia -iphone;
    пїЅSearch tweaks and useful apps for Cydia -iPad;
    пїЅWhat are deb packages?
    пїЅWhat are dependencies?
    пїЅHow to install deb-packages?
    пїЅWhat is a package manager (Cydia)?
    пїЅWhat is a repository?
    пїЅpacket queue. How to install / uninstall several tweaks from Cydia
    пїЅWhat is MobileSubstrate?
    пїЅWhy after installing tvikov device began to work more slowly?
    пїЅWhy does the device go into Safe Mode?
    пїЅHow to remove the "tails" (settings) of remote programs;
    пїЅCyder [PC] - Cydia Assistant - program for downloading deb packages;

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 15.02.17, 15:45

Rep: (2)
    Please tell me, there was a problem with apt.binger.com not put tweaks now sewn to clean and put checkrain and does not work because of this repository.

same(

Rep: (4)
    Hello everyone!
    The story is on the iPads did Jeil after the Cydia installed, after several years, decided to remove Jeil and upgrade to the latest Apple firmware-WCSS. Previously I did not delete any jailbreak or sidiyu. In general, accidentally blew sidiyu. Now I do not know how to proceed. The Old is not found, it may badly searched. If there is exactly where this is discussed, then please simply redirect to read on this subject.
    What I want.
    1. Demolish Jail with all applications.
    2. Refresh native official firmware to the latest version allowed for my model (ipad 3).

Thanks for attention!

Post has been editedsolomonek - 05.04.20, 17:42
    Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (4)
    Sam blew and updated.iPad 3 (2012) - Discussion (Post solomonek # 95404139)

You never know who could be useful

Post has been editedsolomonek - 08.04.20, 17:54
    Reason for editing: Completed

Good night everybody! Please tell me solution !? Made Jail Ipad 9.3.5, everything seems to be successful, the Cydia to install, but the following message is displayed at startup (see the attachment). Accordingly, I can not download I-File, CYdia not updated, all sources are empty, in the search as you type the name of the file is also empty, etc. Read on the forum the main problems with the Cydia, there is something similar, but specifically to eliminate these errors information is not found! I have experience in these matters very little, so I ask if there is a solution to this problem, to explain more! Thanks!

Attached images
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Please tell me how to install the tweak afc2add or Apple File Conduit 2 (afc2) and gain access to the filesystem, if not running Cydia (Cydia problems in the listed in the previous post). Thank!

Rep: (12)
    Friends, tell me how to hack the game via Cydia (piano, Smule ...) in PM please

Post has been editedbatya1371 - 17.04.20, 22:18

Rep: (47)
    Someone has on ios 3.1.3? Sidiyu decided to put on an old iPhone, but it does not work, an error loading (untrusted server certificate). Maybe you can somehow return sidiyu to life?

Rep: (7)
    Hello everyone. Established Jail on mini1 would like to roll back to 8.1.4 but I can not install a file manager fils and others writing here, what to do

Attached images
    Attached Image

Good day! Faced with the problem on multiple devices - iphone SE and 7. The solution to the problem and have not found, but the reason has to do with the cellular operator (MegaFon), because when you connect to any wi-Faya or another operator of cellular communication problem disappears.
    Attached Image

Rep: (1)
    set checra1n iPhone 7 13.3.1. Filza iCleaner CallRecord SberbankByPass work. Do not appear in the configuration tweaks. AppStore ++ BetterCC not want to work, but at exactly the same device it works. Can anyone help with a solution to this problem?

Hello! ipad4 32 10.3.4 ios whatsapp How to remove an application, it is not visible not in Cydia or tablet settings. Hangs on the run from the desktop pishit "You old ... obnovitei stuff." Long press on the icon can not be removed. Established through Filza. Cache defecating in the applications folder is not it ..
    There is a program that removes any applications? or somehow through Terminal

Rep: (5)
    * adrin @ lin,
    Update / Install Cydia Substrate and / or PreferenceLoader

Rep: (5)
    * Halatal,
    Come out of icloud, the body now reboot, go to icloud.

Hello after installing the terminal and metasploit I rebooted and then switch on the phone and enter the cydia app crashes but if enabled (sm.izobrazheniya) and to the terminal as well.

Attached images
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Post has been editedMarkysholloweu - 22.05.20, 09:41

Hello!
    iPhone 5, 10.3.4 (set via DFU), Jeil h3lix.
    Immediately after installing the system and Ceyla run Cydia. Put anything (including its updates) does not want to. Error:
    sub-process / usr / libexec / cydia / cydo returned an error code (2)
    Accordingly deliver OpenSSH, Filza NewTerm and 2 can not.
    No more no errors, but can not update the turnip repo666.ultrasn0w.com

Help please, what to do?

* LordMike This repo can remove, it does not work

Post has been editedHalatal - 27.05.20, 13:30

Halatal @ 27.05.20, 13:30*
    LordMike, this repo can remove, it does not work

Dead turnips, I deleted it. But what to do with the fact that there is nothing to install / update does not work?

Rep: (105)
    Hi everyone. After installing the 5.0.1 JB 13.5 ankaverom first it was all ok, but now when you try to click on any tweak to the "change" / "set" sidiya just closed. What could be the problem? iPhone 6S, can sin to delete bigbossa and multiple sources. Insert a blank version 13.5 and freewheeling new JB - nothing helped. I will be glad for the help.

* Flamelover a similar problem on the XR 13.4.1. Cydia crashes when trying tapnut any tweak. Repositories can add, and tweaks - departures

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 9:32