> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

myLock phone tools - BETA | Lock the screen during the conversation.

Rep: (5)
myLock phone tools - BETA
Version: BETA (1.2)

Last update of the program in the header:10.05.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
The program locks the screen device for calls after screen illumination extinguished Those switches. To unlock the screen, you should press the camera key or the trackball.
You can also receive / reject calls via buttons instead of touch sliders (Beta do not always run on their own).

Latest version: 1.2 (for Android version 2.1)

P.S.
I'm working on 2.1, on the other did not check.

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/mylockforandroid/...mp;can=2&q=

Download:
Attached filemyLock_phone_tools_release2.apk(30.08 KB)

Download APK

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 23.08.10, 22:10

Rep: (88)
To unlock the screen, you should press the camera key or the trackball.

On Galaxy S not relevant (((

There's mud there are buttons on the screen.
But as they bring for me remains a mystery.
They appear and no.

Rep: (541)
And you can attach the ability to lock immediately after the response?

I'm afraid not.
Only after the screen went blank.
She works not only on the incoming call, but the outgoing, and if you need to dial the code vvdit?
Therefore, blocking the screen only after only after turning off the screen.

Rep: (541)
Even the optional? On Spike Proximity Sensor is not, and to set anything is possible and unlock the screen.

Not. This function I have not found

Rep: (10)
Exactly what is needed! It has long been looking for a program that the screen was blocked when I speak of blutusu and body tidy pocket. True to the legend, it is necessary to finish the conversation to go to the home screen, tapnut on the phone, and then click Finish (this is without a headset. With the headset all ok). But it suits me.
There is a small but. If the screen is turned off before the start of the conversation, that is, at the time of dialing, the lock does not turn on

Rep: (19)
great theme, I suffer for a long time!

Nexus does not work on unlocking the trackball.

thank

Rep: (219)
For HTC Legend is what you need! It has long been looking for.

Rep: (0)
fairly buggy program. on Spike is not relevant, since incoming calls will not be activated

Rep: (255)
I have this from a program over time cease to work off the screen during the call, ie. the sensor does not react to the device close to your ear during a call = (one-thread yet seen this bug?

with glitches figured ... thanks to the author of the app)

Post has been editedzuigetsu - 19.10.10, 21:59

I noticed a glitch. If a lot of calls one after the other (and some have Photo contacts), it sometimes displays a different number. Something with a cache or something .... Android 2.1 (English)

Rep: (1)
On the Acer Liquid S100 (android 2.1) does not work, both laid out apk - when you install a file that says something like "Error in package syntax analysis", the second - "Failed to install on this phone."

Generally speaking, it does not work very large number of programs from this site. I would like to ask a question, for which handsets authors write programs that spread their development on this site? And why in the description of the programs do not specify a list of models (versions OSes), which tested the program?

and what the settings should be exposed? pravelno that the program works?

Rep: (219)
its author has long abandoned and is now releasing "MyLock". Everything is on the Market.

Rep: (6)
Who has the new version of the apk Mylock Utilities? It is not available in the mobile market, covering afrom hereit can not download :(

Rep: (4)
hotline @ 04.09.2011, 15:16*
Who has the new version of the apk Mylock Utilities? It is not available in the mobile market, covering and hence it can not be downloaded

I put a convenience store.

A program will help if I do not have a proximity sensor, simply lock the screen of talk time from being accidentally pressed in a mode of an incoming / outgoing call? Or is she still waiting for blanking the screen ???

Rep: (7)
Good and necessary prog.

I should prog - photo on incoming call:

Uber ID
Uber ID

If you have missed a call, when unlocking the device first - you need a standard razblokirovschikom unlock the device,
More Home and then press left to lock this prog - myLock phone tools - BETA

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 00:35