> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Full Screen Caller Pictures | Photo caller full screen

Rep: (21)
Full Screen Caller Pictures
version: 2.3.6

Last update of the program in the header:23.11.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
Photo caller full screen.
1. You need to import contacts from your address book contacts, and add contacts manually in this app and choose the picture for this contact, when you start to use this application.
2. When you receive or make a phone call, it will show a complete picture of the touch screen.
3. You can choose a high-quality image, full screen photo of contact.
P.S. At Spike runs.
Need Android 2.x

Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/tw.nicky.F...allerPicture21/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...re21-jijDq.aspx

Download:
Version: 2.3.6 Attached filetw.nicky.FullScreenCallerPicture21.apk (163.89 KB)

old versions
Version: 2.3.3 Attached filetw.nicky.FullScreenCallerPicture21.apk (163.89 KB)

Version: 2.2.7 Attached filetw.nicky.FullScreenCallerPicture21.apk (163.7 KB)

Russian versionAttached fileFull.apk(161.66 KB)

Post has been editedRubakaz - 23.11.10, 19:10
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (195)
On Optimus did not get up, probably it is necessary 2.1.

Rep: (6293)
On FroYo I stood up, but does not work. It's a pity.

Rep: (14)
It is not clear why the manufacturer so hard to ignore this feature on almost all devices?

Rep: (8)
on the legend runs, but the phone numbers should be without + or instead of photo black screen.

Rep: (1)
On the Acer Liquid (2.1) and got excellent work, as opposed to paid and crookedFullscreen Caller ID

One negative - when importiruesh to contact the program, it pulls them from the SIM-card, and does not pick up Googley (and they are my main).
Very uncomfortable, there is no such settings. Would like the author to write rekvest, but some Taiwanese and all its blogs with Chinese characters ... Where and how to write is not very clear.

Post has been editedbgbug - 24.08.10, 17:14

Rep: (0)
and no one thought when installing pay attention to the resolution, which asks for a program?
especially means "paid services - directly call phone numbers" ....

ps who has already set and uses the money from the phone did not go faster?

DjLaut @ 25.8.10, 15:52*
and no one thought when installing pay attention to the resolution that a program requests a particular meaning "paid services - directly call phone numbers"? .... ps. who has already set and uses the money from the phone did not go faster?

not yet

Rep: (1)
On the Market has already 2.3.3.
The flight is normal.

Post has been editedScrewdry - 31.08.10, 10:56

Screwdry @ 31.8.10, 11:55*
On the Market already 2.3.3.Polot normal.

Let down here if not difficult and I've got until the market does not work.

Download version 2.3.3 works fine, but the school still est.Vse incoming calls from MTS go with 7 even if they are in your phone book with 8-Coy, according to this picture is not loaded, a black screen

uzik68 @ 31.8.10, 17:51*
Download version 2.3.3 works fine, but the school still est.Vse incoming calls from MTS go with 7 even if they are in your phone book with 8-Coy, according to this picture is not loaded, a black screen

Why, if a 7 is negruzitsya ??? : O I Conversely, if 8 is not loaded with a +7 everything is fine !!! : o

Rep: (35)
Regardless of the setting, the phone number comes in the format + (country code) (area code) (phone number). Developed probably are not looking for the number of contacts.

Rep: (8)
uzik68 @ 31.8.10, 15:51*
according to this picture is not loaded, a black screen

fobschem truncated simplicity put pictures, then go to the CallerPicture folder on the SD-card and rename all the files in the% 2V7nomer.caller + 7nomer.caller, use. + 7 Russia, other countries of anologii.

Rep: (136)
miserable all the same software, why the standard was impossible to make a normal photo size, I did not speak the entire screen, but at least more than one-tenth of the screen

With the incoming from the beginning, a standard photo of the contact is shown, and then on the whole screen of the contact photo made with this program! what to do?????????

Rep: (136)
mcm76,
Endure all these prog kosyachny no 100% stable does not work

Rep: (37)
I do not know about you, but I have worked as it should. Everything points in the settings. and the size of the picture, too. I like.

Rep: (7)
Once installed on Spike does not make an outgoing call, even when removed, I had to do a hard reset :(

Rep: (104)
Thanks super program. on xperia x8 works without problems absolutely. most importantly I get rid of the slider on the incoming call (fed up with the rapid response to aim at it)

Post has been editeddviking - 30.10.10, 19:23

Rep: (5)
there is an update on the Russian full-screen-caller-id-v3.3.0.apk

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 8:16