Lenovo G4XX / G5XX series | [Notebook] drivers and challenges

Rep: (0)
lenovo g4РҐРҐ-5РҐРҐTalk lineupпїЅ
Windows 8 | 15.6 "| Intel B960 2x2.2Ghz | 4gbGb
Windows 7 | 16.6 "| INTEL BayTrail 1.8GHz | 4Gb | Fingerprint / NTZ

Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications
DESCRIPTION LENOVO G500 LAPTOP
CPU
3rd Generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i3 / i5 / i7
2nd Generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i3
IntelВ® Pentium в„ў 2030M
IntelВ® Pentium в„ў 2020M
IntelВ® Celeron в„ў 1005M
operating system
Windows 8
Windows 8 pro
RAM
up to 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz with dual channel support
HDD
320 GB / 500 GB / 750 GB / 1 TB (5400 rpm)
Battery
5 o'clock
Dimensions
377 x 250 x 33mm
Video card
Intel HD Graphics
AMD Radeon HD8750 (2 GB)
AMD Radeon HD8570 (2 GB)
AMD Radeon HD8570 (1 GB)
Weight
2.6 kg
Built-in communication interfaces
802.11b / g / n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 10/100 Mbps LAN
Connectors
1 x USB 2.0; 2 x USB 3.0, memory card reader (SD / MMC), headphones, microphone, HDMI
Display / Resolution
15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) display with LED backlight
Sound
Dolby Advanced Audio stereo speakers for full presence sound reproduction
Camera
CMOS camera with fixed focus
additional information

Post has been editedShoore - 22.07.14, 14:30
Reason for editing: made a hat

Rep: (771)
* Rado90, Safe mode also? With that disc?

L15 drosel Nutrition + 3VS

Posted on 06/02/2020, 22:09:

* shilo102 , * headkill-007 , Yes

Rep: (78)
Hi everyone. The problem is such, there is a laptop g505s, bought in not operational, in the process of mending changed the motherboard, cable and matrix matrix. As a result, when the screen is dark, cooler, hard start to rustle, burn 2 lower diode lights up and goes out, and the diode near the camera, and continuous darkness. Using flash BIOS flashed through fnl + p. Yes, even before the replacement of the matrix and loop probyval connect an external monitr through vga, image appeared, he began to update the wood, and when you install the video driver left the driver who was new and could not be established, I turned off the laptop, as urgently needed to leave. When I came to turn on the external monitor and the darkness.What now? Where to dig, someone breaking !!!

Hello, I have a lenovo g555. This problem starts when you start spinning the cooler, and still nothing happens. What could be the problem?

Rep: (35)
Friends nobody accidentally met with the fact that after a complete disassembly (replacement case) laptop is buggy? I changed the trough on the G570 laptop and then began a long time included in the moment welcome to vindov7 long off for a long time and reboot.
In addition, it likes while working.
Before replacing the trough for the experiment I found ay5, more memory, SSD and vin7 new set. So all summer, I decided to restore the laptop. Restored and there is such an ambush.

Good day. Dear friends help sort out the problem. I have the laptop G505. Here's the thing. Installed in place of the native HDD SSD, and the staff hard to place DVD-drive. So when you start to see both the BIOS ROM, and Win10 only sees SSD. And it does not exist anywhere. It feels that there is no power to the drive. Drivers and OSes changed, did not help. Tell me where to find the answer.
P. S. defective disk, the adapter too (probyval on another Toshiba).

Rep: (37)
Hi all, is there someone tell me on G560e model?
The problem is such, to enter the BIOS password worth (to me), how to lose?
Why, I will explain, set another processor and is now at the start or restart appears Warning- "No boot loader firmware update for the alternative processor"
Updates this BIOS does not.
Percent with the old no such.
In short laptop system loads, menu comes in bottles, but no BIOS (your password).
May have options?

Rep: (77)
user-friendly @ 17.07.20, 18:19*
The problem is such, to enter the BIOS password worth (to me), how to lose?

If you enter the wrong repeatedly shows System disabled label and a set of numbers?

Rep: (21)
Guys, tell me thisSSDperfect for my Lenovo G505s?

Rep: (771)
* iicemennn suitable, why not. But I recommend reading topic selection ssd, the last pages 15-20.

Hello . I had a problem that I need help from you. And so, on my laptop Lenovo G50-45 installed two video cards from AMD (integrated and discrete, respectively), the device manager says that they are on a laptop and do not have any conflicts / Problems
Attached Image

So, how can I assume they are efficient (at the moment interested in discrete), and discrete graphics card can work in 3D applications (games). But this is not the case, and all the applications it is an integrated video card, turning a blind eye to the discrete. I tried to include a discrete graphics card via the "Graphics Settings" in Windows 10, but there is already another picture. Windows simply does not see the graphics card shows in the "Energy" and "high performance" integrated graphics. (Screenshot below, I understand that the name videorkarty seen bad but I do anything about it can not)
Attached Image

Rep: (77)
NightDeas @ 1.08.20, 20:41*
But this is not the case, and all the applications it is an integrated video card, turning a blind eye to the discrete

Go to the BIOS settings sectionMain , Further Graphic mode: see what it says, if the inscription Integrated Then just rearrange on Switchable Should help

Rep: (7)
Good evening, I have a video card Intel HD graphics How do I know how much it is and chi can be increased?

Hello everyone I have lenovo g570 b960 percent a percent of mochno scabbard you can put a list of which processors are suitable

Rep: (215)
* Dima $ 89,
Lenovo IdeaPad B570 / B570e (Post WinSSLioN # 60262641)

thank

Lenovo g570 laptop motherboard piwg2 la-675ap rev 1.0 that you can improve on this planet for a better robots

Hello to all!
I got a little old Lenovo G570 with HDD and CPU b940, HM65 chipset. He switched to work. But I have not worked on it for a long time. Only confirmed the operation.
Then replace body as loop "in order". Replaced i5-2540M processor and of course put the SSD, I installed Win7 and spent most of the updates.
After all the drivers were installed, and run into the problem that after installing the ATI drivers on the AMD 6370M discrete video card from AMD laptop starts harshly blunt differently. Or a black screen after the welcome and Win7 minutes at 3-4 or blue screens, or not run properties of "My Computer." At first I thought it was a conflict of Intel and ATI AMD firewood. Because the removal of ATI AMD devices, or newly installed wood (ATI AMD and Catalist - I just did not put) and helped in the manager just hung a new device without the installation of wood, and the laptop worked fine without diskretki. Then I thought that when building a new housing nouta something I namudril and broke. Then I read the forums and found out that it is often in the internet as a problem occurs dump GPU and other similar problems. But I have a hanging device in Device Manager. I thought that I could initial stage and will soon disappear from the manager and all I would stay at Intel3000.
But recently I have decided to return the HDD (HDD remember the first home?) And work on it. Yes, I'm back on the laptop HDD with a new processor already - well, as it is (and was B940). So I look in Device Manager and see that there is both the Intel HD graphics and Ati AMD device (in the sense of the wood set). And includes a laptop usually - is typical for the HDD and does not hang on the "welcome" and blue screens do not fall out, and all services are opened (Device Manager and Properties of my computer and other). And I set a GPU-Z and turned on the video and see that the discrete card is enabled and running.
And then I began to think that all the same it is not a chip, namely, wood or something. But I do not know how to overcome this trouble. Can someone met?
I have a Lenovo G570 - the native HDD - dear, I believe Win7
On ssd where all the nonsense going on Win7 too.
I wrote percent i5-2540M - bought on Aliexpress
5 GB of memory.
I do not know what else to write, if someone will try to help and give, then I have all versions of installed drivers and Intel HD Ati enumerate, I tried a lot of different versions to deliver and not just a version, but different combinations. Well conditionally Catalist and Intel Famaly graphics or Ati AMD and Intel 3000 HD - this type. And always have glitches. In the stable case (on ssd) on the laptop I was able to deliver GPU-Z, which would test the diskretki and GPU runs even))))))))) version 2.22 or something, in short the version that worked on HDD - it does not work on the SSD because the combination of the driver or themselves vidyahu she does not like, and GPU-Z proposed to send a notice automatically ....
So it goes. What to do?

Rep: (139)
* Fidel_Kastro_Rus , Look on the Internet how to make OSes clone with PDM on SSD.

* nickomax yes no is not an option. Well, or a bad option.
Well, God bless him.
And someone faced with the fact that when installing wood intel screen resolution appears a maximum in 1360?
Can anyone tell how to defeat this nonsense?
I'm sure I can find a solution itself, but will have to sort through the options.
In general before I faced with the fact that when you install Intel HD 3000 display resolution is not put more than 1024 wood, though wood in 2015. And when you install Intel family firewood built vidyahu that in 2011, the resolution was the norm in 1360 at 768.
It is sometimes Intel HD 3000 logs were installed so that they were in 1360 to 768.
And today, on any wood 1024. In a pancake!
How is that?
I have it both ways, and removed the device and the wood and tails, and from the "Install / Uninstall" and reboot the system and put the Intel 3000 and get 1024, and again put the family in 1024
Where is 1360?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/08/20, 20:54