> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Text Flooder | Fluder SMS / Bulk messaging

Rep: (53)
Text flooder
Version: 1.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:30.08.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
Program for mass SMS sending. It can be used to send a single message to multiple recipients (for example, an invitation to a celebration). And you can just flood the other: rolleyes:

Features:
  • Easy selection of contacts
  • Saving the final configuration
  • Sending messages to multiple contacts
  • Ability to specify the number of messages sent
  • Ability to set the interval for sending messages

Homepage: http://a.baole.org/home/text-flooder
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/org.baole.smsbomberads/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? org.baole.smsbomberads

Download:
Version 1.2.1: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/600754/org.baole.smsbomberads_2.apk
past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 30.08.10, 19:33
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (1)
Works, just do not understand how to be charged for the SMS. I posted 2 pieces himself, lost rubles 7
I think only true for special tariff with cheap text message (e.g., chat with at beeline)

Ximik-radiator,
I sent Me 2 posts. Nothing unexpected happened: the price was equal to the value declared by the operator
Either it was the length of the message, or the operator took untimely payment for the use of GPRS

Rep: (1)
Exactly! About gprs I did not think, thank you!

Rep: (0)
Cool thing =)
Actual who all sorts of bonuses and tariffs there. I for example, after 23 to 7 am Free SMS.

Version 1.1.10

Download:Attached fileorg.baole.smsbomberads_1.apk(85 KB)

Rep: (15)
When you send a large of number of posts (more than 150) hangs.

Version 1.2.1

Download:Attached fileorg.baole.smsbomberads_2.apk(86.04 Kb)

Rep: (24)
ABOUT! Excellent prog! Just in my Beeline for 87 free SMS per day: P

Rep: (13)
with a rate of 9 cents per SMS / calls at the time.

and I have 300 sms per day FREE Yuvasche theme) will be engaged SNAP)

Rep: (9)
Losers! And I for $ 100. per month completely anlim SMS !! On the eve of NG nice prog! Current alarming message that is more than 150 sms sending hangs when ((

Rep: (5)
I have unlimited sms, useful =)))

Rep: (7)
Use GO SMS, when you create a new message opens contacts where ticks may be noted desired. Noted several and sent for me it is more convenient to use the same prog that for SMS than put more additional software.

Rep: (22)
nik0lya @ 17.03.2011, 12:12*
Use GO SMS, when you create a new message opens contacts where ticks may be noted desired. Noted several and sent for me it is more convenient to use the same prog that for SMS than put more additional software.

so it is a spammer litter one sms selected number

HELP! Point please specify ... There customer base (the numbers on your computer in text format), there is a phone with unlimited SMS. Need a convenient prog to do a mass mailing that takes numbers from the list from a computer or from a file on your phone (can throw nakraynyak file). Maybe there is a utility with which you can send SMS through the connected phone is USB? Urgent need HELP! : Help:

Rep: (5)
Stealth_key,

there is such a program, XL Newsletter SMS Mobile, though the interface it has a little confusing, it is necessary to delve .... mozhesh in the net to find the broken version of ...

dr.web swears on this program. children, with her everything is OK, I'm just another cancer :(

Rep: (-11)
Prompt a program which sends extra online through the server as an SMS to one of HP

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 10:18