> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

junaio | Mobile augmented reality browser.

Rep: (2)
junaio
Version: 6.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:01.05.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Mobile browser augmented reality.

Description:
Augmented reality browser version (augmented reality or AR) for mobile devices - junaio 2.0. The application currently works only on the iPhone, soon junaio will work with the Android platform.
http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/marke...o.junaio/junaio

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: metaio GmbH
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...aW8uanVuYWlvIl0
Homepage: http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/marke...o.junaio/junaio

Download:
version 6.0.0: junaio (Post XTREMAL93 # 39836571)
Download APK
Past versions

Post has been editedFashionon - 01.05.15, 00:23
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (74)
M
Please make out the cap correctly!

I'm confused in this template, Soria.

Please delete unnecessary images and links.

Rep: (22)
Sorry, what is it? : bubble:

Rep: (15)
This application allows you to create some labels that are attached to the GPS coordinates and stored on the program server. Then each user of this program having turned on the GPS. And having an internet connection can navigate your camera to some object and you can see there the label that some other user left. For the android there is already such a program called AirPainter:Airpinter

New version Version 2.0.9 released

Rep: (0)
Wash, Layers better.

My nifig on android doesn't work!

Post has been editedAlex-the-Great - 14.09.10, 17:12

Layar rules work, just need to figure it out - calmly find outlets mts, tags from twitter ..)))

Yes nifiga not working. He even logs me does not. Writes an error-error.

Rep: (33)
cool thing, but you did not tell about it! now it is rather a toy, with a navigator: D so why is it needed?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jG5Qeh1qlE...player_embeddedshe creates 3d models in the image, and without a barcode, and it is very difficult, I came across it in the magazine popular mechanics, so pictures with airplanes. Very interesting thing, it is a pity that it is impossible to bring the object into the database itself and without Internet it doesn’t rob. When showed friends they were surprised)
P.S.can be able to scan images from the magazine and post it if anyone wants to play)

Rep: (33)
although there is one problem, it is not clear how to connect to the network, apparently the server is overloaded or does not work well

and from here you can download the program?

Rep: (8)
Damn, I didn’t work anything from Popular Mechanics, I don’t even have a hint of work, it's hard to even understand what the problem is, there are no indicators. The only thing that was not connected to the GPS, although the program required, but if you need it to look at the pictures in the magazine, then this is complete nonsense. 0_o

UPD Oh, I made it work anyway, but somehow it works crookedly, the millimeter goes back and forth and the picture disappears, everything jumps and jumps, it does not work well with highlights, but it supports the motion of the augmented reality itself. Cool, but obviously requires a lot of work.

Post has been editedRoger C. - 27.02.11, 04:33

Rep: (6)
I didn’t work to sharpen it under pophide, without GPS I didn’t load it at all, cut the fire alarm station into it, a camera window appeared, I’m pointing — it doesn’t work at all, I’ve started to try all sorts of crazy ideas - for example, I registered, I’ve cut the Internet, anyway no wayRoger C. , how did you get her to work?) and in general - in popular mechanics just a QR code containing not the image itself, but most likely a link to their website, so I think the Internet is still needed.

Rep: (7)
Where to push something so that it was fun?

Rep: (8)
It is necessary to direct not to the codes, but to the pictures, to suffer from different angles, it should work out.

Used a few months ago. In the magazine "Popular Mechanics" there are pictures marked with this program. Aim at them and get on your phone 3 d picture.

Now there is no Popular Mechanics channel in the prog (((((No one can tell how to still see those images in a magazine?

Rep: (11)
19Xardas91 @ 05/08/2011, 21:53*
Now there is no Popular Mechanics channel in the prog (((((No one can tell how to still see those images in a magazine?

My channel appeared after I turned on "Use wireless networks to determine coordinates" in the phone settings.
However, the phone does not show any 3D models, although as soon as I did not direct the camera ((

... Earned) Indeed, you need to direct the camera on the very picture of the fighter and only on it. You also need more light and no glare.

Post has been editedDragon-123 - 18.05.11, 20:43

Rep: (3)
I agree confusingly, but you can figure it out, but only the sense from this program 0

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 9:25