> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9000 - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (426)
Marriage and RepairSamsung GT-i9000
Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant пїЅ | F.A.Q. | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.1 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.2 пїЅ | Firmware, root 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware пїЅ | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ | Jewelery and Modification Software пїЅ | Acceleration пїЅ | All about Samsung KIES пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Marriage and Repair | Battery Optimization пїЅ | Recommended programs | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Community owners (club) пїЅ | Discussion of the drawbacks пїЅ

If you are new to the forum, MUST read:10 commandments novice | How to make the forum convenient and useful | F.A.Q. by samsung gt-i9000 | Android OS FAQ | Glossary

1. Before asking a question, use the buttonFind in this threadOn the right, just above this sentence. Instead of part of the word, you can enter*, eg* Batar *
2. Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement.If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by clicking the Complaint button, under the message of the one who helped you.

Hardware troubleshooting is discussed here.

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 11:47
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (426)
Reserve

Rep: (1)
touchscreen is defective - insensitive area on the floor of the screen with the letter "G"
drawing made in the programSketcher
Attached Image

strongly influences work with keyboards (many keys do not work in any position, you can use handwriting input in a truncated area)
does not pass touchscreen test in * # 0 * # (it is necessary to reboot)

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 11:45
Reason for editing: Images under spoiler

Rep: (569)
Is this an isolated case?

Rep: (8)
Is this an isolated case?

where there were 2 more owners from European countries where the screens burned down, we would have to find their messages + there were also people who bought on the keyboard or computer universe and there were dead pixels ...

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 10.08.10, 17:23
Reason for editing: + from tchirkova

Rep: (9)
I have not found the beaten
but in the middle of the screen I could see some tiny dot that is visible even when the screen is off. Maybe something got in there? speck of dust?

Post has been editedTower - 12.08.10, 13:56

Rep: (411)
One or two side by side (close) hot pixels. Not visible on all colors and shades. I hope to pass. Found them with a test on a red background. So did not see them.

P.S: Do not run the test. Do not grieve yourself. Do not see them so well :) IMHO

Rep: (16)
If anyone needs it, on ebay a new screen with a set of screwdrivers costs from $ 50. So the repair can be done much cheaper than in the SC.

Nyasha @ 15.8.10, 19:06*
If anyone needs it, on ebay a new screen with a set of screwdrivers costs from $ 50. So the repair can be done much cheaper than in the SC.

Is this true? ... Went to look ...

For sure. Fine. As soon as I get tired of the broken pixel, I'll order it right away:) ...

Post has been editedGPP [c] - 15.08.10, 13:32

Rep: (0)
bought on the clove. screen without problems. Today, on the 3rd day of the life of the device, the speaker has failed. changed to like, but the sound became quieter. while there are no relatives in 1 service of St. Petersburg; (

Rep: (16)
htc-hd @ 16.8.10, 22:38*
bought on the clove. screen without problems. Today, on the 3rd day of the life of the device, the speaker has failed. changed to like, but the sound became quieter. while there are no relatives in 1 service of St. Petersburg; (

on ebay.com looking for?

Rep: (19)
Recently, the first frankly rejected on the SGS screen, on which the vertical bars were visible too clearly in all colors and shades, changed in the Euroset, plus the case simply creaked in that instance. The new device checked very carefully for the presence of broken pixels, vertical noises on the screen and the build quality of the case, did not detect any obvious jambs - exchanged.
As is usually the case, after finding the problems in the device and replacing it with another one, you begin to very carefully examine it for the presence of old flaws and the identification of new ones. In general, the quality of the case and especially the screen disappoint in the second copy:
1. On the screen - there are vertical noises, although not as noticeable as in the first instance, worse than that, the new SGS has strongly noticeable horizontal noises. Dear owners, install Dandelion "live wallpapers" and see if there are horizontal stripes on your devices? Attached a photo for example, but it is difficult to catch on the camera ...
Attached Image

2. on the case - there are almost no squeaks in the new instance, the back cover fits tightly, the battery doesn’t hang out (it was in the first), but the digitizer is glued so crooked that you wonder at this “quality” of the assembly ... The upper left corner bulges, right drowned almost a millimeter! See photo
Attached Image

P.S. Software problems are not interesting for me at all, because I am sure that everything or almost everything will be fixed (by the example of the i8000), and the work of SGS on the stock firmware is quite satisfactory (there is no better portable PMP and internet tablet with such characteristics, which is only worthy of a perfectly implemented capacitive digitizer)

Ilyazar @ 18.8.10, 9:02*
Dear owners, install Dandelion "live wallpapers" and see if there are horizontal stripes on your devices?

Noise no. But there is a broken pixel (or half broken). I am thinking of ordering a new LCD on Ebay. The benefit is not expensive.
The digitizer is glued in so crookedly that you are amazed at this "quality" of the assembly ... The upper left corner sticks out, the right one is recessed by almost a millimeter! See photo

It does not matter.
on the body - there are almost no squeaks in the new instance

I also almost did not have. It is worth several times to remove the cover ... sure to appear.

Rep: (15)
Do not strain your bands. This is the curvature of wallpaper. Painted badly. Generally on the wallpaper it happens. This is not a screen.
The digitizer is glued very smoothly with me.
No creaks, I hope not povyatsya.
changed in euroset

Better money would be asked to return. I'd rather buy a gray device in an online store than in a connected one. Many have problems with their phones.

On the second day, minor screen brakes are seen on the transition; it is not pleasant to have a support for 30,000 with a problem

Yes, so sure, I9000XXJF5 and what should I do?

Spasibki, and the guarantee will not disappear?

I don’t know how to rewrite the current (((, is my problem exactly this?

Hello everyone!!!
Please tell me the situation: when you turn on the Bass Boost function in the music player, instead of the bass, I get one HRIP ((((
Is this a phone defect ??? change it ??? or can it be somehow solved ????

Thank you for responding promptly)))
I tuned the equalizer, I thought I would add more bass))
watched TV out disabled.
By the way, when I turned on the music through the speaker, there were the same CRACKLES.
If it is possible to reflash it, what will it help ???

Thank you very much for the answers.
I will try.
although now I tried again and turned on the equalizer and bass boost, everything is normal playing with headphones and speakers))) straight mystic of some sort))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 1:02