Communication Owners Samsung GALAXY Spica I5700 | Trump suit the budget segment

Rep: (313)
Attached ImageSamsung GALAXY Spica I5700 :: Communication
Samsung I5700, Samsung Galaxy Spica, Samsung Galaxy Lite
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Interest clubs
OS 1.x пїЅ | OS 2.x пїЅ | Solving problems with firmware пїЅ | Modified firmware 2.1 пїЅ | Modified firmware 2.2 пїЅ | Modified firmware 2.3 пїЅ | Modified firmware 4.0 пїЅ
Communication пїЅ

Attached Image

TECHNICAL QUESTIONS FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY SPICA I5700 ASK IN THE TECHNICAL SECTION!

Flashmob Result"Do not stand aside! Make your contribution to the history of Spica"
Competition "Samsung GALAXY Spica is ... "
Competition "Unscramble the abbreviation SPPIKA! "
The museumJokes and blunders live them. "Bronetemkina" Ponosite "
ScrutinyTell me how much battery you have!
Average temperatureThe ward (who uses spik as)
Results of previous polls
2.1 vs. 2.2
Attached Image
Samsung GALAXY Spica competition is ...
Attached Image
Unscramble the abbreviation SPPIKA!
Attached Image
When are you planning to change Spica?
Attached Image
The next phone will be on:
Attached Image
For a dose I run on:
Attached Image
Do you believe? what tom3q:
Attached Image
New Year's polls:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Just humor
Moved from iPhone to Android - the device.

1. Where are the icons? In general, cool cute.
2. What for so much freedom in the work of the device?
3. For the first time in three years, sent a file via Bluetooth! I felt like Yuri Gagarin.
4. Stunned! Pictures in the browser are moving! Ahhh ... witchcraft!
5. Began to suspect that Steve Jobs is not a prophet at all. It became scary from his blasphemy. Just in case, before going to bed, I prayed for my mother's iPad.
6. It turned out that you can install applications not from the Market. I wonder is it legal?
7. A neighbor gave his microSD with music. I suspect that he did not pay for it. Down the street was turning around and ready for anything the most terrible.
8. Download the movie directly to your smartphone! I'm definitely a genius!
9. I watched the movie from your smartphone! No conversion! Who are all these little people around me? How dare they communicate with me on "You" ?!
10. I learned about Root ... equivalent to the fact that at the age of 6 I was told where the children come from. Shock one-to-one.
11. Steve Jobs looks at me from a poster in the bedroom with a clear reproach. I moved to the toilet. There acrimony has become even more pronounced.
12. Installed another launcher, deleted all the crap in the form of social. networks from the system. Changed the recovery. Installed a bunch of widgets. Dissatisfied with myself. Something else is not quite right ... I put it with a modified core, got a benchmark of 2900. I finished it.

(c) bashork

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedMr. Az - 03.04.12, 10:19

Rep: (0)
Drust Drust How can I unlock a sim card from a sabzh? Bought in "second", the network does not catch (

Rep: (85)
This is how you want to ponostalgate and not with whom ...

Rep: (1308)
* Yurik_ (sp),
Yurik_ (sp) @ 02.28.18, 21:45*
to be nostalgic

What did Spicu find or Spring?!))): Rolleyes:

* lmp44,
Rather, spring, Speaking irretrievably lost ...

Yurik_ (sp) @ 8.03.18, 21:11*
irretrievably lost

And I still have and works.)))): D

lmp44 @ 03/08/18, 18:27*
And I still have and works.))))

Here is a bashfulness!
And having managed, like I had just jammed, sales, and the laptop has started a number of keys to work (((
I left it to Rshil, I tried to str - backspice the identity was working.

Rep: (64)
Hello Old Believers: clap:
I’m leaving my old 5 kopecks into the topic, I’ve revived my own speaker very long ago, though it’s not working for a long time, the battery is dead, BUT, it works, what kind of a “thoughtful” device it is, but it didn’t seem like that before.
With spring guys: clap :: dance:: heppy_dancing:

Rep: (45)
maior78 @ 04/23/18, 20:18*
Hi Old Believers
I’m leaving my old 5 kopecks into the topic, I’ve revived my own speaker very long ago, though it’s not working for a long time, the battery is dead, BUT, it works, what kind of a “thoughtful” device it is, but it didn’t seem like that before.
With spring guys

Pensive is his chip: happy:

Rep: (0)
Good evening everyone! need help, maybe someone left the firmware CM9 4.0.4, and then all the links are already inoperative (((((

Rep: (65)
* neous,
Samsung GT-I5700 Galaxy Spica - Custom firmware based on CM9 (OS 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich) (Post AmurX # 12184374)
Still swinging here

Peace and quiet. : Rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/08/20, 7:07