> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

reCaller | Program for (semi) automatic dialing of the reset number

Rep: (57)
reCaller
Version: 5.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:08.01.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Program for (semi) automatic dialing of the reset number

Description:
My first program for Android. Designed for automatic callback. Called herreCaller
WORKS ONLY ON 2.1 and 2.2 !!!
Android 2.3 and above does not support changing call states (reset / accept)

I can come up with several situations where the program may be a little useful :)
  1. Already described. Incoming call, reset (either side), Caller dial
  2. Everyone had a situation when they drop a call to leave a number in your list of calls. After dropping an incoming call (either side), the phone number can be quickly added to the phone book by simply clicking on the corresponding button. a button (in the caller in X10 there is one, as in bare Android - I don’t remember)

Here, perhaps, that's all. I hope someonereCaller will come in handy. On health :)

ZY Suggestions / suggestions / comments are welcome

Russian interface: there is

AppBrain: http://www.appbrain.com/app/recaller/com.hottdogg.recaller
Android Market: market: // details? id = com.hottdogg.recaller

Download: Attached filereCaller_5.3.1.apk (83.68 KB)

Post has been editedHott dogg - 09.01.12, 13:47

Rep: (55)
So without any programs after the reset, just press the button to call twice to dial the last number.

coder_ak,
on each device in different ways. some annoying
in plans to get rid of the prefix "floor" and make an auto-chime by pressing, for example, the Back button on an incoming call

Rep: (3)
coder_ak @ 29.7.10, 3:32*
So without any programs after the reset, just press the button to call twice to dial the last number.

Apparently he did not use an unlimited tariff, as he strains to constantly drag over for a chime.

Hott Dogg @ 29.7.10, 3:38*
in plans to get rid of the prefix "floor" and make an auto-chime by pressing, for example, the Back button on an incoming call

This is the right thing to try to appear.

nevertheless if there is an opportunity to test - please do
wonders whether the dialing screen will open on different phones, but at first it seems like there was such a problem

Rep: (6)
from the first time it did not start, from the second it works. Thank you, not really enough.

Upd. Hmmm ... If you answered and after a conversation you reset the call, the dialing window also pops up, but it is not necessary, as it were. Can I remove it somehow?

Post has been editedleonyx - 29.07.10, 12:52
Reason for editing: Update

leonyx
but it is not supposed to. I will test, thank you

Rep: (6)
Hott dogg
Hott Dogg @ 29.7.10, 15:39*
but it is not supposed to. I will test, thank you

hang up - now works as it should ... Che-that I have all the second time plowing lately ... Karma, apparently

Rep: (12)
On the hero 2.1 (7Hero) - normal flight, waiting for the version of "auto", really the necessary thing.

Rep: (20)
On x10mini earned from the 3rd call - ATP for the program

Post has been editedHotabka - 29.07.10, 20:23

updated to version 3.1 - fixes in the algorithm, now the program is more system friendly

sad news. At the moment, it is impossible to reset an incoming call on Android, so reCaller will remain semi-automatic for an indefinite period

updated to version 3.2:
Added a tooltip for an incoming call

Rep: (1)
Anlim is very convenient to call back) Thank you!

Rep: (63)
Many thanks to the author,
Ilya! We are waiting for full automation :)

Eugene4880
I wrote above that the full automation wait is unknown how much: (
This is what I found:http://blog.wangling.me/2009/08/why-it-is-...lls-on-android/

Rep: (21)
I understand she still can not dump herself, but can she dial after a user reset? I have this: I reset the call - there is a lock screen - unlock - the finished number in the dialer. Those. the program itself after my reset does not make a call? Need to unlock the screen and press the send key on your own?

Skomar,
for now
This is due to the fact that it may not be necessary for all callers to call back, otherwise you will have to constantly cancel the outgoing call.
plans to add settings and make a list of those subscribers who will be dialed automatically

Rep: (21)
Hott Dogg @ 30.7.10, 15:58*
plans to add settings and make a list of those subscribers who will be dialed automatically

That would be very cool!
Good luck with the implementation!

Rep: (50)
author, test Shake2MuteCall from the market and if rejecting a call will work, write to [email protected] and tell you how to get access to something that Gugloapi does not give in this case =)

Rep: (168)
prohozhij Oh, cool and you looked here :) can cooperate, or so you will tell how to bring the prog to mind to the little man;)

but in general this functionality is very, very lacking,prohozhij I have already described the situation when you need to call back many times, and in fact, as a rule, you need to call back more than one number, therefore Hott dogg It would be very good to fasten to the prog the opportunity not only to call back to the last one dropped, but also to call back if you didn’t pick up the phone for N time, and to continue to call back in a circle according to preset numbers until one of them is picked up.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 12:33